Roswell Next Generation (Thread 2) (ADULT/UC/CC)

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

~Lia~

Going out into the parking lot I look at Talan and Jake, wondering how it was I was always getting stuck hanging out with them. Still, as I hear my sister’s warnings come through telepathically I can’t help but laugh. Jake and Talan being told not to try and be all macho protective? Does Danni really think that the guy’s are going to listen? “Hey, maybe I should take my Porsche…”

Jake interrupts, “No. We aren’t going that route with you too, Lia. Get in the truck so that Talan and I can do the same. You heard Danni earlier. It’s not safe for you to be on your own especially with the last time your powers ended up fluxing.”

“God, Jake… that was like five months ago. Can’t you get past it? I mean both you and Danni have had the same issues before.” I can’t help but argue and look toward Talan, hoping to get a little support in the matter. Of course, most of the time the guy's simply stuck together but every once in a while I saw him stick up for something Danni said.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

ooc: Ruby..... hope this works... if not let me know and I will change it.

~James~

I feel Lily’s arms go around my neck and feel her body pressed so tightly to mine. My blood seems to heat and I can’t help but think that I’m going to go mad. I want her so much and I can feel the heat build as her lips become even more pliant beneath mine when she depends the kiss.

I find one of my hands trailing down over her back until it’s cupping her rear and holding her against me. I know she can feel the response she’s having on me and I honestly don’t care. I had never imagined that I would actually be with Lily like this or that I’d have such a response from her.

“Maybe we should go somewhere else.” I hear the huskiness in her voice as she continues, trailing kisses along my jaw.

“Yes, we should.” I tell her as I find myself wanting nothing else other then to be alone with her. I draw away only slightly to glance around and note a good direction in which to go. “Come on.” I say, taking her hand and gently guiding her along beside me. My hands itching to be exploring her skin even as I can still feel the heat tumbling through me.

Once we’re inside a room, I look around and lock the door. There’s a rather nice sized couch nearby and I guide her over to it. Sitting, I pull her onto my lap and wrap one arm around her to hold her close while the other delves into her hair as I draw her down so I can again capture her lips. “I want you Lily. But, only as far as you want to go.” I murmur before kissing her.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

~Sabrina~

"Yeah, sure, we can maybe walk home or something. It really isn't that far," Tyler replies and takes my hand. Together we walk back into the party and move toward the stage, "Unless you have another idea?" He asks but before I can respond, he’s kissing me very briefly but enough to make me want so badly not to get back on the stage. "I'm glad you wrote that song."

“So am I…” I reply and sigh, not wanting to let go of him now that I know. I can’t believe it. Tyler Guerin is my boyfriend! After all this time of dreaming and believing that it would never happen.

“As to walking home, sounds good to me.” I tell him and think about what it’ll be like being alone with him with no end in sight. Before I can say anything more, I see my brother and Christina walking our way. Instantly, Erik steps in next to me and seems to glare down Tyler.

I instantly tense wanting to scream at my brother, displeased by what I knew was coming. Telepathically, I hear his calming words explaining a few things and simply sigh, unable to believe that I had to see this macho show. "Break my brother's heart, I'll break you," I hear Christina’s whisper as she leans over and then adds, "Now that that's out of the way, let's let the boys have their moment, and congratulations."

I simply grin as I whisper back to Christina, “I could give the same threat, but I don’t think I have to. Still, it goes without saying that I love my brother and won’t see him hurt. Just as it goes without saying that your brother has always meant something to me. As to you and Erik… congratulations, Christina and good luck… you might need it once our parents here about this. We all might.” I can’t help but laugh as I straighten.

“Now, I need to get back up on that stage.” I start and look at my brother as he and Christina move off. Do me a favor bro, don’t give my boyfriend a hard time while I’m on the stage. Enjoy your time with Christina.[/] I send the message telepathically to him before looking back at Tyler and stepping in closer.

“I’ll take a break as often as I can, Ty.” I tell him softly and then kiss him with a soft and yet lingering kiss, wishing it could last forever but knowing reluctantly that it can’t. Drawing back I sigh, “I’ll look forward to the walk home.”
A List of All My Fics

magikhands
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: Trapped in my slashy mind with Max, Kyle, and Michael

Post by magikhands »

ooc: Sorry FB...this got lost in the sudden mass of email that was sent my way :oops:

*Erik*

Christina pulls me out onto the dancefloor, mostly against my will. I start to protest but she stops my words with her sensual movements of her body.

"It really isn't hard. You just can't think about it."

Think? How can I think with her arms around my neck and her body seductively swaying against mine. I numbly nod my head slightly and drink in the sight of her beauty. I still can't believe that Christina likes me, that we are together. This is definately one night I'll never forget.

Do me a favor bro, don’t give my boyfriend a hard time while I’m on the stage. Enjoy your time with Christina. I hear my loving sister say to me.

"I'll be good, I promise." I return unable to keep the smile from my face. It seems as if both the Whitmans and Guerins are going home quite happy tonight. What a sight that will make. But then, the thoughts of Michael's scowl crosses my mind when he finds out I'm dating his daughter. Shit. He's my uncle, though not by blood thank goodness, but still, I've seen him when he gets all protective over my mother. I can only imagine how he will be with his daughter.

Clearing those thoughts out of my head, I turn my attention to girl in my arms and decide to take my sisters advise. I'll enjoy my time with her. I lean in and kiss her lips, savoring her taste and the feel of her body against mine. Yes, tonight will be a memorible one.
Magikhands' Little Roswell Obsessions
Come see my published print and e-books
Visit my website and blog
~Ruby~
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by ~Ruby~ »

Great posts. I'll try and post later tonight.
~Ruby~
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by ~Ruby~ »

Ugh, I'm having a complete block and I hope that this isn't as awful as I think. If anything needs changing holler at me.

LILY

“I want you Lily. But, only as far as you want to go.”

His words somehow penetrate the haze that has taken over my brain and I feel a warm tug at my heart. There isn’t a guy in the world that could compare to James Valenti and there is no one else I would rather be with right now, right here.

Taking a deep breath, I try and calm my racing heart. My whole body is burning with a passion that I never thought possible. And in this moment, I don’t just want James; I need him. I need him more than I’ve ever need anyone else and the strength of those feelings knock the air out of my lungs.

Crap, I think I could fall in love with him.

I cup his face with my hands and study him closely. I’ve known him all my life and yet there is so much I don’t know about him. I want to know all of his secrets, I want to be under his skin, I want to possess James Valenti, mind, body and soul.

I shift my body slightly and push James back onto the couch so that I’m now straddling him. Leaning down, I capture his lips in a searing kiss that makes my toe curls with pleasure. I shift my hips and smile against James’s lips when I hear him groan. It makes me all warm inside to know that I’m having the same effect on him.

I tug on his shirt, desperate for more than this and murmur against his lips “If you stop now, I will kill you, Valenti.”
Anna-Liisa
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Anna-Liisa »

Ahaha, I'm lost again *shakes her head* I'm sorry. If you don't want me to continue as Marcus, I understand... but if you want me to continue I'd just need to know where he should be at the moment....
The only "ism" Hollywood believes in is plagiarism.
- Dorothy Parker
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

will post tomorrow!! :D
~Ruby~
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by ~Ruby~ »

Anna-Liisa wrote:Ahaha, I'm lost again *shakes her head* I'm sorry. If you don't want me to continue as Marcus, I understand... but if you want me to continue I'd just need to know where he should be at the moment....
Marcus isn't really doing anything at the moment so don't worry you haven't missed anything. I'm guessing that he will be at home with Tess at the moment.
maxandliz4ever1357
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: Backpacking through Europe (ok so I'm not, but I wish I were)

Post by maxandliz4ever1357 »

Figured I'd go back to the parents for a little while. I'm trying to think of an Oliver post, and Laura isn't really doing anything right now...

<center> Liz </center>

I paced in the living room, glancing at the clock every few seconds. Where was my husband!? I'd been having weird feelings all day, and now they were even stronger than they had been earlier, which would explain my jumpiness. I wanted to talk to Max, to discuss it with him, but I couldn’t do that if he never came home! I didn't know if my ability to see the future was showing its face again, or if I was just imagining things, but it felt like something was going to happen tonight. And that something had to do with our kids.

Every time I thought about their heritage, I felt a nasty little pull at my stomach. Everyone kept insisting that they were too young to know, but they had been saying this for years now. Didn't our children deserve to know where they came from? And what if they, in their ignorance, did something to give themselves away? We'd all been looking for signs of powers for a very long time, but no one's ever shown any. Of course, the kids could have been hiding any amoralities from us, thinking it would frighten us.

I clenched my fists in frustration. I knew we needed to tell the kids, but it seemed I was a minority when it came to that thought. Apparently no one else believed they had a right to know. And I'm sure Max, Isabel, Michael and Tess thought they were doing their kids a service by not telling them. That way their kids wouldn't have to grow up the way they had. I glanced at the clock again. Come on Max, I thought, come home.
<center> I was terrified and would you mind if I sat next to you and watched you smile? </center>