Roswell Next Generation (Thread 2) (ADULT/UC/CC)

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

magikhands
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: Trapped in my slashy mind with Max, Kyle, and Michael

Post by magikhands »

ooc: giving me something to do now :)

Max

I get out of my car, and start toward my front door. Even though I'm tired, my step is a bit lighter tonight. Lily and Amy are both out tonight so maybe the thought of having a night alone with my wife is what is doing it. Though our oldest is in college and the twins are in high school, I have found that it's hard to get private moments in our own home without someone barging in...and that includes all the other 'club-members'. But not tonight.

I open the door and the first thing I see is Liz pacing the floor. She turns as soon as I walk in and she's biting at her lower lip. Something she only does when she's worried.

"Liz...honey? What's wrong? Did something happen?" I ask suddenly concerned and the light happy feeling seeping away.
Magikhands' Little Roswell Obsessions
Come see my published print and e-books
Visit my website and blog
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Christina

I laugh as he just nods numbly; he looks so cute when he's distracted. He leans in to kiss me, and I let him, feeling warmth spread down through my toes. Moving nearer to him, I close the space between us and throw my other arm around his neck, still dancing.

Boy, has this night been interesting. I mean, I'd been expecting to have a fun time with Lily and all, but since I've been here, I haven't even seen her. She probably didn't even come, but I don't particularly care right now, considering who I'm spending my time with instead. And no offense to her, but right now, Erik is much better company.

I can't wait to get home and call Lily; well, I mean, of course I can wait, since I don't exactly want to stop kissing Erik right now, but I need to talk to her, and find out if her and James talked.

(sorry if this sort of sucks a tad:D)
maxandliz4ever1357
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: Backpacking through Europe (ok so I'm not, but I wish I were)

Post by maxandliz4ever1357 »

<center> Liz </center>

"Liz...honey? What's wrong? Did something happen?"

Even in my worried state, I could feel myself melting at the sound of his voice. Then I looked up into his concerned eyes and melted even more. I walked over to him and planted a kiss on his lips.

"God, I missed you," I murmured against mouth, wrapping my arms around him and pulling him into a hug. I positioned my head over his heart and listened to its soft steady beat. I breathed deep, feeling much calmer. "Something bad is going to happen, Max, and our kids are involved."
<center> I was terrified and would you mind if I sat next to you and watched you smile? </center>
magikhands
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by magikhands »

Max

"God, I missed you," She says against my lips then moves to lie her head on my chest. I wrap my arms tightly around her not liking how she's behaving.

"Something bad is going to happen, Max, and our kids are involved."

My body grows rigid at her words and my heart skips a beat. Slowly, trying to keep calm though my insides were becoming like jelly, I pull Liz away from my body and look down at her.

"Liz...what did you see?" I ask. It's been a long time since she'd had her visions. They were rampant when ever she was pregnant but since the twins were born, she'd only had a handful.
maxandliz4ever1357
Obsessed Roswellian

<center> Liz </center>

"Liz...what did you see?" I could here the worry in his voice, and I felt bad for putting it there. Part of me wanted to deny it, to say that I didn't see anything and that I was just worried about them being at a party alone. But I couldn't lie to Max like that. Not ever.

"I don't... I don't know, exactly. I didn't really see anything really, it's more of a feeling. It's like I can sense that something is going on, but I can't get a clear view as to what it is." I paused, frowning as I thought. "But they have powers, Max. They haven't shown them to us, but I get the feeling that they do." I closed my eyes, focusing as hard as I could. "And there are new people in town... but I don't know if that has anything to do with this or not. Like I said, I can't focus anything."
<center> I was terrified and would you mind if I sat next to you and watched you smile? </center>
maxandliz4ever1357
Obsessed Roswellian

ooc; This is really short, but I'm trying to start it up again. :roll:

<center> Oliver </center>

I took my eyes off of my sister to look at Amy. She looked sweet and honest in the dim lights of the party. I thought about how trusting she was with everyone, and it made me even more protective of her. Guys would tell her things, and she'd believe them. She would be a prime target for that kind of thing.

"I guess," I said simply, wrapping my arm around he and pulling her tightly to my side. "But just so you know, if any guy ever looks at you, he's dead."
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~AMY~~~~~
"I guess," she says pulling me to his side. "But just so you know, if any guy ever looks at you, he's dead."
I laugh softly. "Oh really?" I say smiling.

I lightly run my finger down his arm. "Cant bare to see me with another guy huh? Are you claiming me Oliver Adams?" I say raising my eyebrows.
maxandliz4ever1357
Obsessed Roswellian

<center> Oliver </center>

"Can't bare to see me with another guy huh? Are you claiming me Oliver Adams?"

I smiled at her, and then pulled her out to the dance floor. It was a slow song, and I wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling her close as we swayed to the music. She fit me perfectly.

"You might say that." I replied. I heard the possessiveness in my voice, and I was worried that she wouldn't take kindly to it. "But only if you want to be claimed." I added.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~AMY~~~~~
He pulls me out on to the dancefloor. A slow song comes on and he wraps her arms around me.
Is this heaven?

"You might say that." he says with this possesive tone...
God is that sexy or what....
Im shocked that I think that....but its true.

"But only if you want to be claimed." he adds.
Hes so sweet!!!
I smile shyly. "Well....it depends..." I say teasingly, a smile playing at my lips.

"I mean, it depends if he asked...and who asked" I say biting my lip.
magikhands
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by magikhands »

Max

"I don't... I don't know, exactly. I didn't really see anything really, it's more of a feeling. It's like I can sense that something is going on, but I can't get a clear view as to what it is." She pauses and frowns. "But they have powers, Max. They haven't shown them to us, but I get the feeling that they do." She closes her eyes. "And there are new people in town... but I don't know if that has anything to do with this or not. Like I said, I can't focus anything."

"Wait a minute." I say taking a step back and looking down at my wife. "Our children...they have powers? All three of them, or just the twins? And how come I haven't been able to feel it? I felt it when you and Kyle started developing powers...why didn't I sense this?"

This had me worried. What if they did something to expose themselves? What if the FBI came back around again? I'll be damned if any end up in the White Room. Just the thought of that place made me shiver. Even after all these years...