Roswell Next Generation (Thread 2) (ADULT/UC/CC)

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

magikhands
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: Trapped in my slashy mind with Max, Kyle, and Michael

Post by magikhands »

*Erik*

I glance around the room, see couples dancing close to each other, having fun, letting the beat of the music lead them. But me...I was living a dream. I was standing here with Christina in my arms, her body close to mine, her lips brushing freely against mine, our bodies swaying together as one.

I lock gazes with her...and feel a spark in my head. Dad has always told me that when I saw the one for me...that I'd know it right away. It was the way with the Whitman men, had been like that for generations. I always had a special place for Christina in my heart...and now as I held her, I knew she was the one I would spend the rest of my life with.

I bent my head and claimed her mouth, feeding my passion into her, letting the world...or at least everyone in the room...know that she was mine.
Magikhands' Little Roswell Obsessions
Come see my published print and e-books
Visit my website and blog
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Christina

Erik holds me close, and I feel more comfortable in his arms than I've ever felt, which scares me a little. I mean, everything is happening so fast, and that's what my mom used to say about her and dad. I'm just worried it isn't going to last, but I push that thought out of my mind for now and just dance with Erik, kissing him gently.

When I look up at him, his gaze sends shivers down my spine; shivers that are intensified as he kisses me again, passionately, as though claiming me in front of all the people around us, and I have to say I like the feeling.

I wrap my arms tighter around Erik's neck, pulling him as close as possible, deepening the kiss even more. My mind is clouded; I've never felt such extreme emotion before.
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Talan

Guy’s, fair warning… don’t try to be all macho protective… and sis… fair warning… there are the same types of jerks here as back home. That's the warning I get from Danni, and to be honest, well, it makes me want to be macho protective. What is it with jerks and bothering girls?

...well, occasionally I can be one of those jerks, but it's still idiotic. Clearing my mind, I listen as Lia and Jake argue, and trying to be peacekeeper, I interrupt.

"Lia, I think you should come with us, but Jake, I think that you need to put the past behind you. Would everyone relax? We're going to a party." With that, I get in the car and wait for them to join me. I need a good party, and knowing the high school types, there will probably be good music and some alchohol there. That's my sort of party.
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

ooc: just a note..... other then having possibly seen Danni.... there wouldn't be anyway that Liz would know that there were new people in town, since there was never a conversation between Amy and Liz about the new people.... please don't assume that something can be said without first contacting the people involved.

~Lia~

I sigh, not quite certain that the fact that Talan commented really did much, but at least it was something. As both Jake and I climb into the truck I hold my tongue though there is so much more that I want to say. Closing my mind I wait until I can speak without a temper, I shook my head. "Let's hope Danni doesn't have all the fun before we can get there." I comment.

Jake drives, and I am more then ready for some fun when we arrive moments later. "Let's party!" I exclaim as I climb out and start for the entrance to the building.

"Lia, wait up." I hear Jake call and roll my eyes as I slow down and turn back to look at him and Talan, noticing that of course they aren't too far behind.

Hey, sis. We're here. I send out to her with a smile as I actually enter the building and see all the many revelers in the place. Instantly, my mind goes on male seeking alert and I begin wondering if anyone there would be worth my time.

I'm near the stage, be up there in that area soon. I hear my sister return and smile even as I watch some girl go onto the stage with a rather awesome faerie costume. Before I knew what was happening, she began singing and dancing but her eyes seemed to be focused on someone in the crowd.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

~Danni~

Knowing that my sister had arrived, meaning Talan and my brother were also there, I knew I probably shouldn't be thinking about what I was planning on doing, but I had many plans in the works. With a smile, I focused on the stage as I began thinking of just what I could do. I had to find a way that would bring the 'children' out of the woodwork and make it much easier for them to realize what they were...

With a sigh of frustration, unable to decide what I want to do, I simply slam the palm of my hand against the stage and walk away. However, a scream reaches my ears and I turn to see that the stage seems to be shifting, breaking apart slowly. Well, that certainly was one way to do things, although I wasn't certain that it would do everything I needed it to do. Walking quickly away so as to keep from drawing suspicion on myself, I send a small flare of energy to the wires that I pass as well and watch as they slowly begin sparking, causing small flames to leap out.

I felt anger at myself grown because that wasn't what I was planning. I hadn't wanted a fire to break out. Damn it. Get out of here... all of you... something's wrong... I can't control... I start sending telepathically even as I feel pain shooting through my arm as the energy seems to surge through me. Reaching for the wall, steadying myself as best I can, I find the wood around my hand begins surging with flames and cry out softly. Without a thought, I run out of the building, running blindly until I reach my motorcycle, but I know that I can't risk touching it.

Talan... I barely manage to call out telepathically when I find myself falling to my knees, my hands scorching the ground I held onto.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

~Sabrina~

I leave Tyler with a last kiss before making my way back onto the stage and starting to sing another song. I can't keep my eyes off him, hardly able to believe that he's now my boyfriend when the stage beneath me begins to shift and I hear Mags scream. Turning to look at her I feel her panic forcefully rushing through me and run to her, "Quickly, off the stage!" I scream out, using the mic to get my message across. Someone screams about a fire and I turn seeing that there is one breaking out on one side of the building. "Everyone, get out of the building immediately! Careful not to injure others!" I call out.

Mags and the other girls run off the stage in one direction and I begin heading in the other direction, back toward Tyler when the stage begins to collapse beneath my feet. "Help!" Tossing the headset, I scramble across the boards that are slowly falling out from under me, trying to make my way to the edge when I feel something hit the back of my leg and fall. At the same time, the smoke begins to fill the area and my vision becomes blurry. It wasn't normal. That was the first thought that ran through my head as I saw how quickly the smoke rose and it was the last as I coughed in the smoke and felt myself growing faint.
A List of All My Fics

Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Talan

Lia and Jake get in the car, and we finally arrive at the dilapidated place that looks like it's about to fall down. We've just walked into the party when screams break out around me. I've hardly had time to enjoy myself, and already something is wrong. In my mind, I hear Danni, saying something about losing control, and I look for her in the crowd, wondering if the others heard it as well.

Then her voice invades my mind again. Talan... I hear, and I see the fire on stage, but people are already tending to it. Instead, I look for Danni. Aloud, though I know she can't hear me, I call out to her. "Where are you Danni...where are you?"

I finally decide to check outside, and sure enough I see her near her motorcycle, flames shooting from her hands and burning up the ground around her. "Danni!" I call out, running over to her in a panic.

"What's wrong?" I ask, kneeling down beside her, but far enough away to not get burned. This night is so not turning out as I'd hoped.
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

~James~

Lily's hands suddenly cup my face and she seems to be looking at me, searchingly, before she suddenly pushes me back into the couch more and moves to straddle me, her lips rushing on mine and I groan as she shifts her hips above me. Her hands tug at my shirt and I can't help but want to feel her hands over my skin. “If you stop now, I will kill you, Valenti.” I hear her say and smile as I lift up enough to remove my shirt. My hands moving to remove hers as well before I'm looking at her, running my hands over her breasts through the material of her bra even as I return my lips to hers.

I'm so into her, wanting her so badly that I can't imagine being able to survive without her in my arms. Sliding my fingers underneath the bottom of her bra, I don't bother unhooking it as I let my fingers skim over her flesh, my thumbs teasing her nipples even as I lift my hips, letting her feel everything she was doing to me. Kissing my way down over her neck, I'm just about to draw one of her nipples into my mouth when I smell fire. Groaning, hating that I'm going to have to end this, I draw back and glance around, finding the room filling with smoke from one side.

Standing quickly, I hand her her shirt. "Put it on, we have to get out of here." Before saying another word, I throw my own shirt on and reach for my cell, calling my house. I hate the thought, but I had told dad I'd call if something happened.

Waiting for dad to pick up, I speak hurriedly when I hear his voice on the other end, "Dad, there's a fire out here. I'm going to make certain people get out." Without waiting for a response, I hang up and reach for Lily's hand once she's dressed. "We'll pick up on this another time, promise." For now, I had to go find my sister and see to it that she was alright. I also had to make certain that Lily got out safely.

"Come on, Lil. Let's get out of here! We'll find Amy and Maria one our way."
A List of All My Fics

StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

~Danni~

"Danni!" I hear Talan's voice call out and look up, but I can't see him through the haze that's filling me at that moment. "What's wrong?" I hear him ask and can feel him closer to me.

"Help me, Talan. I can't focus... help me focus." I find myself begging even as I feel the heat on the ground moving closer to me, though it's more like that ground is singed not flaming. "Help me..." I say again, unable to keep the fear from my voice. If something doesn't happen soon, I'm going to end up being exposed. Something has to give and quickly.
A List of All My Fics

Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Talan

I watch wide eyed as the flames spread, and I don't know what to do. "Help me, Talan. I can't focus... help me focus. Help me..." Danni says, and she looks near to tears. I've never seen Danni look this vulnerable, and I want to help her. My brain doesn't seem to be working right, and the more I think about what to do, the more I can't think about anything.

Instead, I just let my body react, and I kiss her, leaning forward yet steering clear of the fire, that seemingly starts to ebb.