Roswell Next Generation (Thread 2) (ADULT/UC/CC)

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

I'm still here, sorry, I'm working on posts though. :D :oops:
~Ruby~
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by ~Ruby~ »

MARIE

Marie… whether you have dormant powers or you don’t, Christina and Lily have always been your friends. They aren’t going to change now.”

My mouth drops open as Sabrina’s words register fully in my mind. Wow, can you say invasion of privacy? She has just voiced my darkest fears. The only that could be worse than this moment is if she had taken my diary and read it page for page in front of everyone.

And she is so wrong. Of course, things are going to change. Nothing will ever be the same again.

I feel my mom’s hand on my shoulder, “Sabrina’s right, Marie. You won’t be loved any less.”

Maybe I won’t be loved any less but I know without a doubt that I will be treated differently. The others are special. They have special gifts and talents while I am still plain old boring me.

“Marie…” Lily starts, probably about to give me some crap about how things will never change.

“Don’t.” I say, shaking my head. “I want to go home. I’m tired.”
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Talan

Danni's hands are suddenly no longer massaging me through denim; rather she is wrapping her fingers tightly around bare skin. I let out a deep groan into her mouth, my desire only heightened by her moans and the stroking of her fingers. Quickly, really not wanting to, I bring a hand down to pull hers away, or else this will be over long before I've finished with her.

Then, to distract her, I allow my hands to run down the sides of her body, hugging her gentle curves until I reach her waist. Pulling my mouth away, I start a trail of hot, torturingly slow kisses down her body, covering as much skin as possible, smiling at the goosebumps that form on her stomach. When I reach the waistline of her leather pants - which look extremely sexy on her - I lift myself up only long enough to slide them down her legs and off onto the foor, revealing panties that are equally as sexy as her bra.

Grinning mischeviously up at her, I toy with the edge of her underwear and plant a kiss on the inside of her thigh, just inches from where she and I both want me too. Still grinning, even though I can tell she's clearly aroused and it's making my mind cloudy, I rest my chin on her thigh and look up at her.

"Is this what you've dreamed of Danni? Tell me what you want." I whisper, unable to keep the smirk off my face. I've never been one to just comply; she's got to ask to get what she wants.
magikhands
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: Trapped in my slashy mind with Max, Kyle, and Michael

Post by magikhands »

*Kyle*

“I want to go home. I’m tired.” Marie says and I don't have to use my ability to know that what she says is true. I can see it in the way that her shoulders are slumped forward and her eyes don't quite meet anyone elses. I know that she is feeling left out. Like she's not special. But this is neither the time or the place to argue that with her. Eileen is right...everyone is tired and the kids need more time to absorb what is happening. Shoot, I'd taken most of a summer away from Roswell just to deal with the fact that Max was an alien and brought me back to life.

"I think it is a good idea." I say looking around at the kids. But they aren't really kids anymore. They are teenagers, only a year to two years shy of becoming legal age. They are no longer the little babies that we swore to protect with our lives. They have a mind and will of their own.

"Unfortunately, we adults have other business to attend to so we will be a bit longer before we can make it home." I look to James. "Please make sure Marie gets home." I want to make sure Marie is not alone...not yet.
Magikhands' Little Roswell Obsessions
Come see my published print and e-books
Visit my website and blog
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~AMY~~~~~
I glance up to see what they are now saying.

go home. I’m tired.” Marie says. Finally. Maybe I can get out of here and put my locks on my door.
"I think it is a good idea."

As soon as I hear the word 'good' from Kyle I know this meeting is over so I jump off my seat and bolt. Without a moments hesitation I run as fast as my legs will carry me away and in the direction of home. The wind blows in my hair as I run, probably making it into a tangled mess, but I don't care. I don't care one bit.

I want to be normal. I want to plain old "Amy Evans", who works at the Crashdown and does all her homework. But how can I work at the Crashdown now, knowing I have powers and it has something to do with my parents. God why can't I wake up from this nightmare. My breathing starts to become difficult, so I have to slow down to a walking pace.

I grip my locks tightly as I walk down the street. People must think I look crazy. Maybe I am. But I just know my parents are going to try and talk to me. And there's no way I'm talking to them. No way on Earth. But if I have locks on my door... my parents will HOPEFULLY respect my privacy and leave me alone. Im presuming they won't use there powers on my locks, but as far as I'm concerned, if they do... I'm outta here. I'm gone.

Oliver might come too. But at this moment in time I have no idea what I'm going to do. If he uses his powers then... I just don't know. I don't know anything anymore. My legs are exhausted so when I see a bench I go and sit down on it for a moment. I want to get home...make sure Oliver doesn't come after me this time. I stayed for his damn meeting... okay I didn't listen but thats not the point. I did what he asked, so now I'm going home. Screw these powers.
magikhands
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by magikhands »

*Max*

As soon as Kyle said that the kids could go home, I watched as Amy nearly flung herself out of the restaurant. I could feel her pain, her confusion and it was slowly driving me crazy. I wanted to go after her, to make her understand that I'd... her mother and I had not purposely made her life harder. We hadn't a clue how our powers would affect our children. When none appeared with Andrew and Brad I guess we all sort of let out a sigh of relief and had more children. We'd thought that any of the children would have abilities, it would be mine since Liz was like she was. Each of the others had partnered up with normal humans, so to speak.

I looked up a Liz helpless. I knew that I couldn't leave yet. We still had to tell the others about the ones that Kyle had seen in the fire. I didn't know what to do. She was my daughter, but I needed to put the entire group's safety ahead of my own feelings. What if these people were our enemies. It was up to us adults to make sure the children stay safe during this adjustment time.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

bumping
magikhands
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by magikhands »

Just waiting for other characters to make posts
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

I'll get mine up soon, but does anyone want to briefly summarize what's going on for me? I'd be forever grateful :D.
magikhands
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by magikhands »

Let's see if I can sum this up...

So far Tyler and Marie have shown no signs of powers but the others have and have admitted to them. Marie once more feels 'left out' because she is 'different' from the others.
Amy is freaking because she does have powers and only wants to go home and put locks on her door *lol* Denial anyone?

So far the parents have pretty much confessed all... at least concerning who they are and what they can do. So Kyle suggested that the kids head home for the night, asking James to make sure Marie gets home. Amy bolts out of the restaurant. But the adults are staying so that Kyle can tell them about the ones he saw in the burning building.

I guess I can do an Erik post with him leaving. I'll let him take Christina home along with Sabrina and...? gosh, which one is she with *sigh*

Oh, and Andrew is having a bad feeling but hiding it so that Brad can have a good night out with some hot chicks :wink: (his last post is on pg 36)

Hope that helps :D