Roswell Next Generation (Thread 2) (ADULT/UC/CC)

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

magikhands
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: Trapped in my slashy mind with Max, Kyle, and Michael

Post by magikhands »

I'm still here...was waiting for some of the others to post :?
Magikhands' Little Roswell Obsessions
Come see my published print and e-books
Visit my website and blog
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

I'm working on posts here... but currently we have Tornado watches and warnings... so I may not be able to post them when they are done if our power flicks off...
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
magikhands
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by magikhands »

No problem Storm...just click 'save' often :wink: and stay safe *HUG*
maxandliz4ever1357
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: Backpacking through Europe (ok so I'm not, but I wish I were)

Post by maxandliz4ever1357 »

Bump! I don't want this RP to die.... :(
<center> I was terrified and would you mind if I sat next to you and watched you smile? </center>
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

It won't be dying... again, life has taken it's tole on me and I haven't been doing well, but I plan to post for all of my characters here hopefully by the end of the weekend.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
magikhands
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by magikhands »

We still need Isabel, Liz, and Michael to tell the kids what they can do :?
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

ooc: don't have time for many, and doing this as best I can with how I'm still feeling...

bic:

~Isabel~

Everyone begins sharing what their powers are, or sort of and I can't help but hope that all of the children will understand and maybe just listen and let us help them. Once Tess has finished explaining what she can do. I wipe my eyes and draw in a deep breath before turning to look at the children each in turn. "My main power is dreamwalking. Mainly I can go into a dream and view it and eventually grew to a point where I could even change them. Though, often when I was younger I'd use it to see if a guy was good dating material. But, I also used it to help us find Max."

I glance at my husband and place my hand on his shoulder, surprised to hear my daughters voice sound a moment later. "I'm... I'm an empath too." I turn and she's looking at Kyle as though it had taken her a bit to realize what he'd said. "I helped Uncle Max find you because of my empathy, but I've also found the ability to reverse the empathy is there too. It's how I help calm down Eric at times. And... mother.." she looks at me, "I think I can dreamwalk too... I've been able to before... though accidentally..."

James shakes his head as I turn to look at him when my daughter has finished speaking. "Yeah, you all seem to have nice powers... me I can destroy things... or I can move things with my mind. Yipee..."

I look at Kyle, hoping that his son's tone doesn't effect him too much. I know it's been hard for Kyle even after all these years to get used to having powers... though he's adapted well, I feel badly that he's been saddled with something he'd never wanted and he'd had a choice not to have. Yet, saving his life was a good thing Max did and I don't regret having come to know him so well.
A List of All My Fics

magikhands
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by magikhands »

*Kyle*
includes *Erik* & *Max* also

Isabel and Sabrina both admit to their powers and am surprised to find that Isabel's daughter has similar abilities as myself. Is that the way it is for all the kids, not receiving the same abilities as their parents? My son speaking up confirms my thoughts.

"Yeah, you all seem to have nice powers... me I can destroy things... or I can move things with my mind. Yipee..."

I catch Isabel looking at me, her feelings broadcasting to me loud and clear. Yes, it took me a while to accept the powers that came with Max healing me, but now as I've grown and matured am glad that he did so. I give Isabel a reassuring smile and know by her look that I'm sensing her thoughts and she gives a small blush knowing she didn't shield them from me. I also give Max a quick thanks through our connection. He looks at me confused until he sorts through the appreciation I feel toward him for saving my life. Without him I wouldn't have found Eileen and had my wonderful children.

I look at James and try to hide the smile that tries to form. "Maybe you should get together with Michael. You seem to have developed abilities similiar to him. And if my memory serves me, he had quite a time with them during his teenage years."

I don't look at Michael but can feel him scowling at him. Our friendship has come a long way since those days and love ragging on him as much as possible, even after his display of control and strength tonight when he saved my ass.

"Can any of you change... well, you skin?" Erik asks. "I mean, well..." He pauses as if unsure exactly what he can do. "My skin changes colors, like a chameleon, to what is around me. Also tonight I was able to hold the stage together while Tyler got Sabrina off."

"I think that's a new one to us." Max says looking around at all the adults. "We are really not sure exactly what kind of abilities regualar Antarians had since we know so little about the race. So maybe some of you will have powers that we don't."
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

I'm working on all my posts now, I promise. But I'm just gonna jump in with dialogue from the last few posts, it's too hard for me to catch up on everything. Sorry. :D Life has been a bit hectic and stressful lately.
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Michael

With Maria crying in my arms, there isn't much that I want to say or do, so I just stand there and listen to what Isabel is telling the kids.

Isabel talks about her dreamwalking, and I listen, nodding as Sabrina tells her mom that she thinks she's gotten her powers, along with Kyle's. That could only make sense, because Alex doesn't have any. But I expect all the kids are going to differ, if they all even have powers. So Sabrina being similar to Kyle might be pretty normal. We wouldn't know though.

"Yeah, you all seem to have nice powers... me I can destroy things... or I can move things with my mind. Yipee..." James cuts in, sounding pretty bitter. Well, I sure know what that's like.

Kyle cuts in after this, considering it's his son who is upset, and attempts to joke. "Maybe you should get together with Michael. You seem to have developed abilities similiar to him. And if my memory serves me, he had quite a time with them during his teenage years." Haha. Very funny. But sadly true.

"James, I can help you out with them if you want me to," I say, surprising everyone. Yes, I'm more mature than I was as a teenager. It only comes with the territory of being a father. Besides, James shouldn't have to go through what I went through.