Roswell Next Generation (Thread 2) (ADULT/UC/CC)

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

magikhands
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: Trapped in my slashy mind with Max, Kyle, and Michael

Post by magikhands »

ooc: Sorry to hear that you've been sick Fehr'sBear :(
Well, so far Max has told them that they are alien hybrids and has just shown them his scar that Pierce gave him... Amy, unable to handle the news took off while Oliver went after her. We've heard a little from Isabel and Maria and Liz...would love to have Michael's input in it...his kids have been quiet it too about it all (hint? lol) Most are in shock at what they are learning, especially since they are also learning that they have enemies out there

I'll be back later and see if I can't do a Kyle or Erik and a Max
Magikhands' Little Roswell Obsessions
Come see my published print and e-books
Visit my website and blog
magikhands
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by magikhands »

*Max*

“Oh Daddy, I love you.” Lily cries out and flings herself into my arms. I'm startled and barely keep from falling back out of the chair. “You have nothing to be forgiven for. You gave us what you never had. You gave us a childhood without fear. Thank you.”

Tears flood my eyes and I embrace my daughter tightly to me. My speech is robbed from me as I bury my face into her neck. I hold back the sob that is stuck in my throat knowing that if I started I wouldn't stop anytime soon.
maxandliz4ever1357
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: Backpacking through Europe (ok so I'm not, but I wish I were)

Post by maxandliz4ever1357 »

<center> Oliver </center>

"OLIVER!" She shouted, the anger and shock evident in her sweet voice. I continued walking, ignoring the fact that she was now squirming and wriggling, trying to get out of my grasp. "Oliver get OFF of me!" She yelled right in my ear, and I winced but kept my pace. Amy's movements became more violent, and she was still shouting right in my ear."Why won't you leave me alone! God please get off of me! Oliver get off me right now. God what on Earth was I thinking earlier, if you cared about me you'd let me go RIGHT NOW!"

This finally got me to stop. The Crashdown was in view, and I should have just kept going, but I was finally getting angry at her. I put her down and gripped her shoulders so she couldn't dart in the other direction.

"You listen," I said quietly, trying to keep the anger out of my tone. "This isn't you, at all. I know you're scared, I know you feel alone. We're all going through it Amy; you're not the only one. But you're not being fair to your parents, and you're not being fair to yourself either. You know they wouldn't keep something like this from you without a good reason. You owe it to the people who raised you to at least let them have their say, before you run off." I paused, letting my words sink in, and then added, "And you're not being fair to me either. Because see, I do care about you. And I won't go back in there without you. But I want to know."

I stared down at her face, but it wasn't giving away any of her emotions. "Please, Amy?"
<center> I was terrified and would you mind if I sat next to you and watched you smile? </center>
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~AMY~~~~~
"You listen. This isn't you, at all. I know you're scared, I know you feel alone. We're all going through it Amy; you're not the only one. But you're not being fair to your parents, and you're not being fair to yourself either. You know they wouldn't keep something like this from you without a good reason. You owe it to the people who raised you to at least let them have their say, before you run off."

They had ages to tell me. Why should things be any different now. I don't want to be some....alien....hybrid....thing. I want to be Amy. And I can just see myself not being able to if I go back in that room.
But at the same time he knows he's making me feel really guilty. I love my parents. At least I did until I found this out. Ok I still do, but Im really angry and confused and...why doesnt he see that things change if we go back in there?

"And you're not being fair to me either. Because see, I do care about you. And I won't go back in there without you. But I want to know."
Im staring into space, because otherwise I might end up crying again. And I don't know what to do. I just don't know anymore.

"Please, Amy?"
I raise my eyes to see him looking into mine. His eyes somehow pull me into his so I quickly look away again so I can try to clear my head.

"I don't want to." I say quietly. "Everythings going to change if I go in that room. I don't know why you don't see that." I swallow hard as I look down at the floor. I take a deep breath. "I want to be just Amy. I will never ever use my powers, no matter what, and I never want to be a part of.... this."

I look up at him. "But, I will go in there. Because you deserve to know. And I don't know if you know how much it hurts me to do that. But I will...for you. But if you think that means Im happy about doing it or Im happy about doing it for you you're wrong" I tell him. I hold his gaze for a moment before walking towards the crashdown. I take a deep breath before turning back to say "Don't sit next to me in there"

I turn back towards the crashdown doors and go in quietly before I change my mind. I sit in a far corner of the room and slide as far down the booth as I can. I cross my legs and lean against the wall. God let this little meeting be over with so I can fit the locks...which Im still holding. Quickly I put them in my handbag. If there is a God....even though theres aliens....let this end now.

I make the mistake of putting my handbag on the table and as I do so I see my dad hugging Lily. I immediately drop my eyes. If he came over to talk to me right now I would probably scream at him, not hug him. I start twirling my fingers in my lap trying to think of something so I wouldn't hear what everyone else is talking about. Anything that could mean I can block out what they're saying....

The periodic table. When Im in an exam and stressed or Im trying to sleep or concentrate, I just start reciting the periodic table in my head, and I go into my own little zone. Hydrogen, atomic number one. Helium...
Last edited by madroswellfan on Fri Mar 31, 2006 2:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
maxandliz4ever1357
Obsessed Roswellian

<center> Oliver </center>

"I don't want to. Everything’s going to change if I go in that room. I don't know why you don't see that." She looked so terrified, but at the same time I knew she wouldn't want my comfort. "I want to be just Amy. I will never ever use my powers, no matter what, and I never want to be a part of.... this.

"But, I will go in there. Because you deserve to know. And I don't know if you know how much it hurts me to do that. But I will... for you. But if you think that means I’m happy about doing it or I’m happy about doing it for you, you're wrong." She told me fiercely, and my first instinct was to tell her not to do it. Not to do something for me if it hurt her. But.... she had to go back. And she was going. If she hated me for it.... I guess I could deal with it. I'd hate myself a lot more if I allowed her to do something she would regret later.

She turned back to face me once more, and the look on her face told me she wasn't going to say anything good. "Don't sit next to me in there." She said flatly, and then headed into the room. I stayed outside for a moment, feeling winded. Had I really gotten her tonight just to lose her again? How could life be that cruel?

I took a deep breath and walked back into the room as well. I noticed that Lilly was in Mr. Evans arms, and that everyone looked upset and most of the women had tear tracks running down their faces. I glanced over at Amy, who had taken up residence at the corner of the room. She wouldn't look at me and I remembered her words. Feeling as if I'd been punched in the gut, I swung around and sat next to Laura instead.

"What did I miss?" I mumbled, though it didn't really seem to matter anymore.

"Uncle Max," My sister's voice was hoarse, and she had to swallow once before continuing. "Uncle Max was tortured by the FBI. They were just telling us why they'd done it...." He eyes welled up with tears. I threw an arm over her shoulder and pulled her close, looking around the room over the top of her head.
<center> I was terrified and would you mind if I sat next to you and watched you smile? </center>
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

~Maria~

In a move that I'm certain my husband and my friends would probably all be surprised about I stand and step away from Michael as I look around at everyone. "I know that everyone here is frightened in some way. I know that I have no place to say I feel what you do because I wasn't changed... but I do. Because everytime we turned around, we watched our backs. I love Michael so much that no matter how much he wanted me safe, I wouldn't give up any of the time I've had. Still, Liz, Kyle, Alex and I were threatened at times. Liz and Kyle were changed."

I sigh and glance toward my best-friends before glancing around. "We didn't want any of our children to feel that they had to look over their shoulders and be afraid. So we hid the truth. We hoped you'd never have to know what Max went through. The fear and uncertainty that he went through along with things Michael, Tess and Isabel went through."

I didn't care that my make up was running badly as I spoke, "None of us wanted to see how you would look once you knew that we had enemies. We wanted to protect you from that. I know I'm not around much anymore, but I came back intending to change that. I love all of you kids, we all do. We just want you safe and happy." My voice breaks off and I begin crying, unable to stop myself as I collapse back into Michael's arms.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
magikhands
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by magikhands »

Hope this is ok guys...

*Kyle*

After Maria's little speech to the kids, and the way she broke down I couldn't stop myself from going to her and rubbing my hand on her back as her husband held her tight.

Maria was like a sister to me. Our parents were married and had moved away from Roswell years ago. She and I have gone through a lot together through the years and our closeness allows her emotions to weigh heavily on me.

I look at Michael and know that he doesn't mind what I'm doing. We've become as much friends as Maria and myself.

With my hand still rubbing on Maria I look at our children. Our pride and joys that love brought into this world. Yes, I'd secretly hoped that my children wouldn't experience any side effects from the changes to my body, but as I look at James and Marie I know from their looks and not my powers that they have gained powers. Were they strong like the others or diluted and subtle?

"We know that right now you are all quite pissed and confused, but it might help us and you if we told you what kind of abilities we have then maybe you can share what you know about yourselves with us."

I look at Max and the others and see no protest.

"I'll start." I volunteer. "I have the ability to manipulate molecular structures like the others can. But we all seem to have special power that is stronger in us than the others. Mine is...well, I'm an empath. I can feel emotions from other people. With those that are closest to me I feel quite strong. Strangers...they are either weaker or I've learned to tune them out."

I look to Max who nodded. His approval at me.

"Several of you have seen what I can do." Max said looking to Sabrina. "In my past life on Antar, I was the King and had a rare ability that was passed on when they gave me life again. I can heal others. That was how Liz learned about our secret and how I changed her and Kyle because of healing mortal gunshot wounds. Oh, and I can throw a shield out that even blocks bullets."

I bit back the smile as he told them about his shield. I remember him saying once that he'd worked all summer on controlling that ability once Tess showed him how to tap into their other abilities.
~Ruby~
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by ~Ruby~ »

MARIE

Aliens, past lives, changes, powers. Words buzz and hum around my head making little or no sense. This whole meeting has a very surreal feeling to it. In fact, it feel very much dreamlike and I’m tempted to pinch myself to see if its actually real.

Max, Tess, Isabel and Michael. Its hard to believe that they aren’t human. They look human. They have human emotions, emotions that are clearly flying high at the moment. These adults who I have known my whole life, these adults who have been like a second family are really strangers to me. They have spent so many years hiding the truth from us. Even my Dad who I thought was incapable of lying when it came to the important things in life had lied to me.

Max changed my Dad and now he has powers. And because of my Dad, James has powers as well. But what about me? Why can’t I make things exploded by raising my hand? Why can’t I do something that would make my different? Which would make me fit in with my family and friends?

I blink slowly when Max finishes speaking. He was a king? Wow, that would make Lily and Amy royalty. Huh, I bet Lily is going to love that little piece of information.

Tess steps away from her husband and begins to address the group although her gaze remains firmly on Laura and Oliver, “My strongest power is mind warping. I don’t know how to explain it to its full extent. Basically, I can change or control memories. I‘m also able to provoke thoughts and feelings and make you see things that aren‘t really there.”

I move uncomfortably in my seat, not knowing how to feel knowing that someone could control my memories or take them away.
maxandliz4ever1357
Obsessed Roswellian

Bump? We were doing well, where'd everyone go?
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

bump