Roswell Next Generation (Thread 2) (ADULT/UC/CC)

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

maxandliz4ever1357
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: Backpacking through Europe (ok so I'm not, but I wish I were)

Post by maxandliz4ever1357 »

<center> Oliver </center>

We were all gathered around, waiting nervously for whatever was to come. I had Amy tucked protectively beside me, and I kept glancing at the door, waiting for my mother and sister. After a few minutes, car lights flashed through the windows of the Crashdown, and a second later two blonde heads bobbed into view. The door opened, making a twinkling sound that for some reason caused the hair on the back of my neck stand up as my family walked in. I shook this off as Max, realizing everyone was here, stood up. He raised his hand and suddenly all the blinds shut. By themselves. I tensed and whipped my gaze back to Amy's father, but he looked unfazed. Obviously his powers were nothing new to him.

"I'm sure you all have a lot of questions. Some, if not all of you, have found that you can do... some extraordinary things." He said slowly and precisely.

I felt my heart thud in my chest; this was it, this was the moment when they tell us... whatever it is they had to tell us. An emotion flashed in Max's eyes as he glanced around at all us, and I grew slightly impatient. Max took a deep breath and began to speak once again.

"You may feel that you are alone in this, but you are not. There are six others here that can do things that seem different to those outside of our family. I know we should have done this a long time ago, but as a unit we decided to wait, not knowing if any of you would develop these abilities."

A silence greeted these words. It went on and on, everyone staring at Max with wide eyes. Finally, I couldn’t take it anymore. I wanted to know what was going on. Now.

"What does that mean?" I asked angrily. "Tell us why we can do these things!"
<center> I was terrified and would you mind if I sat next to you and watched you smile? </center>
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

ooc: Marcus was behind and I know there wasn't much way to really place him in things... so we can figure that at one point he was called away from the house and had to go out of town... and maybe Tess called him about what was going on so he planned to meet everyone at the Crash.

bic:

~Marcus~

I have been driving as quickly as I could, wanting nothing more then to get back to town to make certain my children and those of our extended family of sorts were alright. Something had gone down, but my wife hadn't had the chance to go into much detail.

I wish I had of told my partners that I would meet with them at a later date rather then going to the meeting so late in the evening. I hope my wife is alright. I wouldn't know what to do without her and my children. It doesn't even matter that it had been two years into our relationship before I'd learned that she was 'not of this earth'.

Finally making it to the Crash, I saw Tess and Laura walking toward the entrance as I pulled in and quickly rushed out of the car and in behind them. As soon as I caught up, I wrapped my arm around her waist, kissing her cheek. "Okay, Tess... fill me in please." I whispered before looking at our kids just to double check that they were alright.

I note that all of us, parens and children were hear except for Max and Michael's oldest children. Even Maria was back. That was amazing. "I'm sure you all have a lot of questions. Some, if not all of you, have found that you can do... some extraordinary things."

I look over as I hear Max's voice and turn to guide my wife and our daughter to a table. Knowing that all of us would want to be seated for this.

"You may feel that you are alone in this, but you are not. There are six others here that can do things that seem different to those outside of our family. I know we should have done this a long time ago, but as a unit we decided to wait, not knowing if any of you would develop these abilites."

I glance around at the children, "What does that mean?" Oliver begins, the anger in his voice obvious. "Tell us why we can do these things!"

"Oliver, relax and listen. It's not something that is answered with only a few words." I tell him, my voice simply calm as I wished I had something more that I could say.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
magikhands
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: Trapped in my slashy mind with Max, Kyle, and Michael

Post by magikhands »

*Max*

"What does that mean? Tell us why we can do these things!" The anger could be heard in Oliver's voice. Looking over, I fight the glare I want to give him.

"Oliver, relax and listen. It's not something that is answered with only a few words." Marcus tries to calm his son.

"Yes I can." I say meeting Oliver's eyes. He was like his mother. Outspoken...demanding at times... I have to wonder what my sweet, quiet daughter sees in him. He's the opposite of her. Maybe that's the attraction.

I look back at my sister then best friend. I remember a time when it was just the three of us. That was so many years ago, but until I saved Liz, they were the ones I looked to. The ones that I found comfort with. Old habits die hard.

Turning back to the waiting kids. "I can sum it up in just a few words but it will take more to explain." I could see their anxiety but it was difficult to actually say the words after all these years. "Isabel, Michael, Tess, and I are alien hybrids."

I can see the multiple eyes widening around the room knowing that I just threw them a huge loop.
Magikhands' Little Roswell Obsessions
Come see my published print and e-books
Visit my website and blog
~Ruby~
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by ~Ruby~ »

LILY

"Isabel, Michael, Tess, and I are alien hybrids." My Dad says in a calm and even voice. I look at my Mom expecting to see a smile on her face instead of the strained expression she is wearing.

This has to be a joke. There is no way that my Dad or anyone else I know is an alien hybrid. I mean, that’s just crazy. Aliens don’t exist.

I bite my lip to stop the nervous laughter that is bubbling in my chest. Nobody else is laughing. Why is nobody else laughing? They can‘t be taking this seriously. “Aliens? You’re kidding, right? Are you drunk? Or in shock or something? Because you are talking crazy.”
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~AMY~~~~~
"I'm sure you all have a lot of questions. Some, if not all of you, have found that you can do... some extraordinary things. You may feel that you are alone in this, but you are not. There are six others here that can do things that seem different to those outside of our family. I know we should have done this a long time ago, but as a unit we decided to wait, not knowing if any of you would develop these abilites."
I look at my dad. He knew? He knew and never told me this might happen? Abilities? And us? As in we might ALL get this? Is this some huge disease or...or what...

"What does that mean? Tell us why we can do these things!" Oliver says angrily, making me feel even jumpier if thats possible.
"Oliver, relax and listen. It's not something that is answered with only a few words." his dad says. But what are they saying! I don't understand!

"Yes I can."
I look at my dad once more who looks at Oliver before looking at Maria.

"I can sum it up in just a few words but it will take more to explain."
Oh God....we're dying aren't we... no wait they said they had this...what the hells going on!
"Isabel, Michael, Tess, and I are alien hybrids."

What?

A...al....did he just say aliens? He's an alien hybrid? Hybrid as in...half alien? So does that mean his other half is from here or something else!
Oh my God my dads an alien...
No...no this can't be happening. This can not...be...happening.

“Aliens? You’re kidding, right? Are you drunk? Or in shock or something? Because you are talking crazy.” my twin says.

But I look at my dad and can just tell...I can tell he's telling the truth. He has that...that look he gets when he's being deadly serious.

I move slightly away from Oliver unintentionly and put my feet on my chair, so I can wrap my arms around my legs, making my self as small as I can.

What is he saying....Im... part alien? Oh God... Hang on if theres aliens...is there a God.... No, not time to be thinking about that!
I want to rush out of the room sobbing....but I don't think my legs would support me if I did that. Its taking all my self control not to...to break down right now.
Last edited by madroswellfan on Fri Mar 17, 2006 5:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.
magikhands
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by magikhands »

*Kyle*

Despite Max's protests and denials of being the monarch of our little group, and how he is always trying hard to keep a low profile, he sure knows how to get everyone's attention. Closing the blinds without moving from his spot was brilliant.

Yes, there are six of us with powers and after I finally started poping and crackling with my own in our Senior year, we made sure we developed our abilities and grew in strength in case enemies like the Skins ever tried to attack us. But honestly, we've always been low key when it came to using them. We didn't want anyone accidently seeing the things we could do and since we decided not to tell our children we didn't often use them at our homes either. The last thing we wanted was another Hubble or Pierce snooping around because of strange incidents.

We do have a monthly 'outing', just us grown ups, where we go out to the Pod Chamber and practice just to keep sharp. It was also a chance for us to talk freely away from the kids.

I listen to Max as he starts speaking. With this stupid connection wide open I can feel just how nervous he really is about telling them what we are. Buddha, I'm amaze he's not ralphing all over the place. He's terrified that his kids will hate him. He loves so strong, and so deep, but then I've known that since the night we got drunk together. I also feel tinge of his possessiveness over his daughters along with annoyance with boys.

Trying to muffle this damn connection I look around the Cafe and try to concentrate on the others. All the grown ups are scared and hesitant while the kids are filled with curiosity laced with fearing the unknown.

"Isabel, Michael, Tess, and I are alien hybrids."

Oh shit...that did it. My head feels like it's about to explode from the rush of emotions that come from the kids. They are all shocked. They certainly wasn't expecting that one though we live in Roswell. I bow my head and grip tightly to the back of the chair in front of me silently chanting until the wave passes. I look up and see Eileen looking at me concerned. Her hand is on my arm and I give her a small smile letting her that I'm ok. I'm really going to have to suck up for putting her through so much worry tonight.

I don't really hear the words Oliver and Lily are saying but I can feel their emotions, especially the twins. I guess it's because of how open Max's connection to me is so open.

I move closer to Max. "Amy's about to freak." I whisper to him.
magikhands
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by magikhands »

*Max*

As soon as the words leave my mouth I feel this pain inside my head. It's Kyle but I resist the urge to turn to him keeping my attention on the teens in front of me. I know he's experiencing an overload of input but there's nothing I can do. Been there, done that. Me helping only makes it worse.

“Aliens? You’re kidding, right? Are you drunk? Or in shock or something? Because you are talking crazy.” My own daughter accuses.

"Yes, I said aliens." I say calmly but I don't feel it inside. "We were basicly engineered. Human DNA mixed with Antarian. We have the ability to do... special things." I try to keep the concept basic then let them ask specific questions.

"Amy's about to freak." Kyle whispers to me.

Turning toward her I see that she's retreated from Oliver, legs drawn closer to her body and her eyes wide. My sweet quiet girl. She reminds me so much of Liz but acts a lot like me.

I walk over and kneel before her. Her eyes following my every movement. I don't want to scare her so I slowly reach out and take her hands in mine. They are trembling.

"I'm sorry baby for not tell you sooner. When Andrew and Brad didn't show any signs of powers we decided to stay quiet. To protect you. We were wrong." I say quietly to my precious girl. When she continues her silence I try another approach as I begin to feel her emotions filtered from Kyle.

"We are still the same people who love you. Your mother and I...we both love you and your sister so much. We would die protecting you.

"I know you are scared, confused, even angry but you are still you. Amy Evans. My smart child."

I give her a small reassuring smile. Releasing one of her hands, I use my fingers to brush hair from her cheek to behind her ears. A familiar gesture I did with all my girls.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~AMY~~~~~
I see Kyle whisper something to Dad and he looks at me. He quickly starts to walk towards me and kneels. I am so close to crying right now...God why is he coming over. Why to me? Why not to Lily or someone else? He takes my hands and I drop my eyes to look at my waist.

"I'm sorry baby for not tell you sooner. When Andrew and Brad didn't show any signs of powers we decided to stay quiet. To protect you. We were wrong."

So he was never going to tell me? That my dad's an alien!?!

"We are still the same people who love you. Your mother and I...we both love you and your sister so much. We would die protecting you. I know you are scared, confused, even angry but you are still you. Amy Evans. My smart child."
Love me so much they lied to me ever since I was born, and hid a huge part of there lives from me. He gives me a smile and releases one of my hands. He brushes away some hair and puts it behind my ear. I flinch and pull away.
"Did you ever trust me?" I whisper quietly.

I look at him knowing I problem hurt him, but at this moment in time, its just too much for me to handle.
Why is he over here with me? Why isn't he with Lily. I glance around the room, but everyone else mostly looks shocked and hasn't sunk in yet.
I look up at him and realise why he's here. "Kyle... can feel my emotions." I state quietly. "Thats why your here. He can feel me. Another of your alien powers you didn't trust me enough to tell me"

I can't believe this...its just too much. "I...need some air" I state forcing my self to stand. I walk out the back and through the back door into the side street. If Im going to deal with my emotions I don't want Kyle or anyone else having to feel them. I lean against the wall.
My dad's an alien. And he never told me. I slide down the wall and sit on the ground. I should calm down...think things through logically...but I can't. That would mean using my "alien power" and that right now would probably make me throw up.
magikhands
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by magikhands »

*Max*

Amy, the little girl who I held in my arms hudreds of times as I read her stories, the little girl I pushed on the swing, the little girl who I remember watching walking shyly beside her sister on their first day of school, looking over her shoulder at me pulled away. She didn't want me touching her and my heart broke. Tears flooded my eyes but I refused to let them fall. I knew this would happen. I knew they would hate us.

"Did you ever trust me?" She whispers quietly.

I resist the urge to pull her into my arms to comfort her. "I do. I trust you Amy. It's just... We wanted you...all of you to have the normal lives we didn't get the prevelige to have." I tried to explain.

She glances around the room my words not really being heard by her. "Kyle... can feel my emotions. Thats why your here. He can feel me. Another of your alien powers you didn't trust me enough to tell me"

"No. It's not that we didn't trust you...it's..." I sigh heavily feeling that she's shutting down. I know with her in this state I can't make her understand.

"I...need some air." Amy announces and walks out of the room.

I stand and take a step to follow but I stop. God, I hate this. I hate feeling what she is. I don't know how Kyle does it all the time. Turning I look to Oliver. I've known that she has liked him for a while now. I overheard her talking to Lily recently. And tonight, the way he held her so tenderly in his arms, how he was concerned with her well-being...I knew he felt something toward her also.

"Oliver...please..." I practically beg. "Don't ... Just watch her. Keep her close." I can't believe I'm saying this. Despite his bad boy ways, he's a good kid at heart. And if anyone is going to get through to Amy tonight, it will be him.
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

~James~

"What does that mean? Tell us why we can do these things!" Oliver was the first to respond to a comment about our abilities... What did our parents know about it.

"Oliver, relax and listen. It's not something that is answered with only a few words." Marcus, his father tries to calm him but I doubt it's going to work for any of us.

"Yes I can." Mr. Evans begins and my attention turns to him as my arms tighten around Lily carefully. I watch him look at Mrs. Whitman and my Uncle Michael. What does this have to do with them, I wonder.

"I can sum it up in just a few words but it will take more to explain." I could feel Lily's tension and wanting to help ease it for at least a moment, I placed my lips to her neck gently, but briefly. I wasn't prepared for the words that came next. "Isabel, Michael, Tess, and I are alien hybrids."

“Aliens? You’re kidding, right? Are you drunk? Or in shock or something? Because you are talking crazy.” My girl says and I can't help but smirk. She's right, it seems as though we've walked into some other existance or something.

"Yes, I said aliens." Mr. Evans begins, explaining, "We were basicly engineered. Human DNA mixed with Antarian. We have the ability to do... special things."

I look around and shake my head, "What does this have to do with me? How the hell is it that I can do things?" I turned to glare at my father, hating that he had kept such a secret from me. "And what exactly was the reason for you being here on Earth if you aren't from here? Why would a planet go through such trouble?"

I released Lily from my arms, not wanting to hurt her as I felt my anger rising. "I don't get how any of this could be... I also don't get why you all decided what we should and shouldn't know! We're freaks! That's what I've been thinking for years now! That I'm a freak!" Feeling the energy building my hand began to hurt and I aimed my hand toward an empty spot in the room watching as a few glasses and bottles of mustard and ketchup exploded.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.