Roswell Next Generation (Thread 2) (ADULT/UC/CC)

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

maxandliz4ever1357
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: Backpacking through Europe (ok so I'm not, but I wish I were)

Post by maxandliz4ever1357 »

ooc: I'm fine with someone making a post moving the rest of my characters into the Crash. Like Tess and Laura can arrive, and Oliver can have already entered with Amy....
<center> I was terrified and would you mind if I sat next to you and watched you smile? </center>
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

ooc: If you guys need to, you can move my characters, because I'm going away till tuesday night and might not be able to post before I leave. I'll try though.
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

ooc: just trying to get this going again. :D
Christina

"You guys ready for some answers?" Erik asks, squeezing my hand as we get out of the van.

I nod and smile, squeezing back to show I'm ready. "Yeah." Tyler helps Sabrina out of the car too, and I'm glad that everyone is happy for now. My dad looked pissed before though. He's gonna have to get used to me having a boyfriend, if Erik and I work out.

What worries me though, are these powers. I mean, Erik goes all color-changey, and I can sing sort of enchantingly. But can Ty do anything? And I know Erik and Sabrina have that connection going on. This is all too much to handle. I need to know more.

"C'mon," I say, leading Erik, my brother and Sabrina towards the door of the Crash. "It's now or never."

Tyler

I help Sabrina out of the car, and Erik questions if we're ready. Yeah, of course I'm ready. I want to know what the hell is going on, and how come dad didn't tell me that he could do weird stuff before. Why are we only finding out about everything now?

Taking Sabrina's hand in mine, I give her a smile, trying to assure her that everything will be fine. But I don't know that. I mean, who knows what they are gonna tell us in there.

Still quiet, I follow the three into the Crashdown, wondering what is going to happen next.
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

ooc: jeez, it's been forever since I posted for him. Had to try to remember what they'd been talking about. And I'll post a Michael a bit later.
Brad

"See, I told you this would be fun," I tell Andrew, taking a drink of my coffee. The cafe place I convinced him to go to is right up his alley. Well, mostly. There is some rock band playing, more my style, and I'm having a great time. Now if only they served some beer here.

I can't tell if Andrew is having a good time or not, because he's too busy trying to look like he enjoys the music. Whatever, he can suffer a little bit longer, because these girls sitting at the table in front of us keep looking back. And they are pretty cute.

"Dude, those chicks keep checking us out," I tell Andrew with a grin, nodding in their direction while they are looking over at the band.
magikhands
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: Trapped in my slashy mind with Max, Kyle, and Michael

Post by magikhands »

*Erik*

"C'mon," Christina starts pulling me toward the Crash's entrance. "It's now or never."

I had to agree. It's about time we got some answers. Bre and Tyler walk behind us as we approach the door. We stop a moment and I look back at my sister, looking for support. She may be a year younger, but she's my life line.

Taking a deep breath, I push open the door and this time pull Christina in with me. Eileen is behind the counter getting sodas ready and I can smell the grease heating up. Kyle is standing next to Uncle Max who is sitting in a chair and Aunt Liz sitting next to him. They look worried and Uncle Max has looked better. From what I gathered from Sabrina, he healed Kyle. I guess it took a lot out of him.

Looking around I don't see any other parents. I let out a little breath of relief but it didn't last long knowing that Michael would be walking through that door at any time.

"Are you ok Uncle Max?" I had to ask.

He sighed and nodded. "I just wish people would quit asking me that."

I took sympathy on him and nodded my understanding before pulling Christina into a booth.
Magikhands' Little Roswell Obsessions
Come see my published print and e-books
Visit my website and blog
magikhands
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: Trapped in my slashy mind with Max, Kyle, and Michael

Post by magikhands »

*Andrew*

The cafe Brad dragged me to wasn't all that bad. The music was ok and the coffee good. The place is crowded...just the way Brad likes it. Me, I keep thinking that I'd rather be back in my dorm in a more quiet atmosphere.

"Dude, those chicks keep checking us out," Brad gets my attention.

I turn to where he is looking and see several girls sitting at a table. They are pretty, especially the blonde that kept looking away shyly.

"Seems that way." I say.
Magikhands' Little Roswell Obsessions
Come see my published print and e-books
Visit my website and blog
maxandliz4ever1357
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: Backpacking through Europe (ok so I'm not, but I wish I were)

Post by maxandliz4ever1357 »

<center> Oliver </center>

I was still confused about the weird calming feeling that had taken over me, but I decided that now was not that time to try and figure it out. There were so many other things to worry about, including Amy. I took her lightly by the arm and guided her towards the entrance of the cafe. Her delicate back was tensed, and I felt tremors go through her arm. It pained me that she was terrified, and that I could do nothing to help.

"It'll be ok," I said again, trying to make my voice soothing. But it didn't help, just like I knew it wouldn't. "We'll get through it together." When that didn't do the trick, I became desperate. I wrapped my arms around her, and quickly brought my lips to hers. After a few moments I broke away, smiling slightly at the glazed look on her face.

"Come on," I said, removing my hands and opening the door for her.
<center> I was terrified and would you mind if I sat next to you and watched you smile? </center>
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~AMY~~~~~
Oliver steers me towards the entrance of the cafe. I cant help but shake...whats going on! What happened to my sane little world! Where did it all go so...so...wrong? I mean... what did I do to deserve this...this wierdness! I always do my homework, I never break the rules, I always do as my parents ask.... So why me? Why now when things finally started working out for me with Oliver.

"It'll be ok.... We'll get through it together."

Why is it I just can't believe that. Why is it I can't see that happening. I mean... not the whole together thing....I mean it being ok. It just seems like....like it won't.
And then Oliver wraps his arms around me and kisses me. I immediately lose myself in the kiss and all thoughts and worries just....melt. When he finally pulls away he smiles a smile that makes my stomach flip. Yeah....if he's here....maybe this will be ok....
Maybe.

"Come on," he says as he opens the door for me. I give him a small smile and walk through. I take steady breaths as I see the people who are already assembled. Looking down so I don't need to look at them I sit in a empty seat. And the little distance from Oliver immediately starts making me feel nervous. Like this is about to change everything and I don't want it to.

I just need to calm down again...be calm and focused. I take some deep breaths and concentrate on expelling all the negative energy from myself. Then I concentrate on making this calm feeling go out to the world around me, in turn making me feel centred and still. I need to stay calm and controled. Opening my eyes again I feel a lot better and I tuck my feet beneath me on my chair.
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Christina

When we walk in, I see a very tired Mr. Evans being looked after by Mrs. Evans, and Aunt Eileen is behind the counter with Uncle Kyle, getting some food ready. I didn't even realize I was hungry, but my stomach is growling a little.

We say hello to the parents already in there, and I notice dad and mom aren't there yet, so I let out a little breath of relief. Dad looked a bit angry before.

Pulled into a booth by Erik, I suddenly feel a little nervous. I mean, what exactly are we going to find out tonight? That we have superpowers or something? I mean, I never thought powers were real, but I should have figured something was up when I realized I could do weird stuff...

Running hugging my arms out of anxiety, I lean against Erik's shoulder. It's comforting to have him next to me, even if my dad is about to come through the door, and quite possibly wants to kill him.
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Brad

"Seems that way." Andrew says, being his usual idiotic self. Obviously it seems that way, but its what he wants to do about it that counts. I notice he stares at that blonde for a minute before turning back to me, and my grin widens. Could he possibly be showing interest in a girl?

"So, you wanna go talk to them? Buy them a coffee or something? It could be interesting," I say, nodding at him encouragingly. I can't even remember the last date Andrew's been on, he's so busy studying all the time. I mean, sure, he's quiet, but that doesn't mean he can't get girls too. And as his roommate and best bud, it is my responsibility to see that he gets out there sometimes. Like tonight.