Roswell Next Generation (Thread 2) (ADULT/UC/CC)

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

~Ruby~
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by ~Ruby~ »

TESS

She smiles happily at me and I feel my heart swell with pride. My daughter is so beautiful and perfect. Oliver and her are the greatest things that I ever did with my life.

"That's fine," She says wrapping her arms around me. I hug her back tightly before she pulls away. "I'm glad you showed up, mom. It means a lot."

She turns and starts to head to where the car is parked, leaving me stunned for a second. Of course, I was going to be there for her. Where else would I be when my children need me?

“I’m just glad that you’re okay,” I state, catching her up. “I don’t know what I would do without you and your brother.”

I just pray to God that I don’t lost them when they discover the truth about everything. I don’t want them to hate me but I’m so worried that they won’t understand why I never told them about the alien side of their heritage. I especially think that Oliver won’t respond well to the news.
Last edited by ~Ruby~ on Tue Mar 07, 2006 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
magikhands
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: Trapped in my slashy mind with Max, Kyle, and Michael

Post by magikhands »

*Kyle*

I turn on the grills, getting them heated while Eileen starts setting out the soda's and tobasco sauce. I can't help the love that swells in my heart everytime I look at her. She's been with us for so long, she doesn't mind our quirky tastes...never really did mind actually. Shaking my head, I throw some fries into the wire basket as the oil beneath it heats then get handfuls of burgers from the freezer.

The tinkering of the bell from the front door gets my attention. Max and Liz walk in. Stepping from the kitchen I go out to them. Even without looking at Max, I can feel his weariness.

"Come on man." I say pulling out a chair. "You look like you're about to collapse."

Max takes the seat offered. "Thanks."

"No, thank you." I look outside and see more cars pulling into the parking lot. Soon all the kids will be in here. "Here, let me help you now." I reach out and without effort, since our connection is wide open, I transfer some energy into him.

Pulling my hand away, I see an improvement to Max's color. He nods. "That helps...but Kyle...we need to talk after all of this. I saw things from you."

I sigh and nod. I had tried to keep those images from him, but they had slipped. The bell over the door sounded drawing our attention. It was time to face our children.
Magikhands' Little Roswell Obsessions
Come see my published print and e-books
Visit my website and blog
maxandliz4ever1357
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: Backpacking through Europe (ok so I'm not, but I wish I were)

Post by maxandliz4ever1357 »

<center> Liz </center>

Max and I walked into the Crashdown, and I could tell by his tired gait that my energy hadn't done the trick for him. I frowned and moved silently over to him, slipping my arms around his waist. I figured he wouldn't mind too much; anyone else would think I was just being a loving wife, and they'd never guess I was helping him walk.

"Come on man." Kyle said immediately, pulling out a chair for Max. "You look like you're about to collapse."

Ok, so I was wrong. I guessed the fatigue was more evident than I had thought.

"Thanks." Max grunted, sliding down into the seat. I pulled out a chair and sat next to him, keeping my hand on his shoulder for support.

"No, thank you." Kyle replied simply, and then added, "Here, let me help you now."

Kule reached over and placed a hand on Max's other shoulder. After a moment, Max's face lightened a bit, and some of the color flooded back into his cheeks. I knew that Kyle had done the same thing I had in the car, and I sent him a grateful smile. My husband sat up straighter and turned his attention to Kyle.

"That helps...but Kyle...we need to talk after all of this. I saw things from you." He said, and I stared at him for a moment. I wanted to ask what that was about, but I figured now was not the time. The small tinkle of the doors' bell reached out ears, telling us that some of the kids had arrived.

I felt a moment of panic, and I grip Max's shoulder more tightly. "What are we going to do?" I asked, my heart thudding painfully in my chest. "What if they don't understand, what if they never forgive us?" I knew I was letting my control slip, but I couldn't help it. I was facing the possibility of losing my children, losing them in an emotional way. It was almost worse than the thought of them getting caught in the fire.
<center> I was terrified and would you mind if I sat next to you and watched you smile? </center>
maxandliz4ever1357
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: Backpacking through Europe (ok so I'm not, but I wish I were)

Post by maxandliz4ever1357 »

Bump. Where'd everyone go?
<center> I was terrified and would you mind if I sat next to you and watched you smile? </center>
magikhands
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by magikhands »

I'm still here...I was hoping for others to post...figured we are all at the CrashDown and get some pov from the other kids
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

ooc: Amy's at the crash....Im not sure where I left Alex though....:S
~Ruby~
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by ~Ruby~ »

Marie, Lily and James are nearly at The Crashdown, I think. Tess and Laura are on their way.
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

How does everyone feel about just getting all the characters to the Crashdown so we can get into everything being explained???
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
~Ruby~
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by ~Ruby~ »

Sounds good to me.
magikhands
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by magikhands »

So who wants to be the first kids in? Erik, Sabrina, Christina, and Tyler are in the parking lot and there.

**Erik** Reposted

*Erik*

I hold open the door open for Christina then round the front to get into the passenger's door. I glace up to see Tyler opening the door for my sister. I silently approve and Sabrina eyes me with a small smirk on her lips. Oops, forgot to close up my connection to her before thinking that. I guess with everything that's happened tonight and still feeling tired from the exersion of using so much energy I forgot about that.

Getting in behind the wheel I make sure all the others are settled. Taking Chrisina's hand in mine we head back to town. I end up behind Michael and Maria's car. Great, I sigh inwardly remembering how Michael was throwing daggers with his eyes at me earlier.

The four of us are silent most of the ride to the Crash. I assume each in our own thoughts. I've never really been close to Tyler and have to wonder if he has any powers like Christina, Bre, and myself have. I know he saw what I did...and how Sabrina helped Uncle Max find Kyle.

I want to ask him but then I find myself pulling up in the parking lot. I see that Kyle and Eileen are already inside and Michael and Maria getting out of their car. Parking it near the back of the parking lot, away from my girlfriend's father's prying eyes I turn off the engine.

"You guys ready for some answers?" I look to Chrisina and squeeze her hand.