The Forgotten (Adult,CC)*Zan Open*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Maria*

“Maria this is so sudden! I knew you always wanted me but come on Michael is right in front of us. Or dose that do it for you?” He grins witha devilish expression. Oh great cue the humilation! My cheeks tint pink as he wraps his arms around me and roll me to the floor.

"That's it! You've had it Valenti." Uh Oh. I used the last name. Now I'm channeling my mother. Never a good sign.

"Someone better get this comedian out of my sight before he goes home in a body bag." I warn. :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
Bordersinsanity
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Bordersinsanity »

bump -- this thread has been pruned you may want to resubscribe to it to get your update notices.

thanks
Jen
KatnotKath
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KatnotKath »

OOC: sorry for the delay, I know this isn't my best but I hope this works

~Liz~

I can see that Max is dubious, and I can't say that I blame him. I'm not too certain whether I believe it myself in truth, but I can't come up with anything better right now. I don't know what Serena means, it doesn't make sense, because none of this makes sense... I'm human, how can I be Max's second...? The whole idea seems preposterous, but then there are other things which have been said which seem to leave no other possible explanation...

I sigh and shake my head, but look up as Max puts his hand over mine, causing me to catch my breath as I try to control the feeling which he causes. Do I feel better he asks... "I don't know..." Do I feel better...? Will I ever feel better when I know that that I can never truely be happy...alone... I want to be with Max, more than anything in the world, and it's not possible... "I love you you know..."

I sit watching Serena and Zan from the jeep, and the words just slip out as little more than a whisper without really thinking about it... It's the truth, but what does it help..? I swallow and look away from Max, knowing I shouldn't have said that. "I'm sorry..." I tell him, shaking my head as I try and work out what to do.

What to do, what to say, what can I do...? I can't leave, and yet staying is more painful than anything I can imagine... To be close to him, to be near him, and yet not with him... To watch he and Tess together... I close my eyes, trying to block out the images which I see in my mind. Married...19...Elvis Chapel... I could have had my happiness, but the cost was too great...
My fics:

Dreams and Reality
Reality Revealed
Family Connections
When Love and Loss Collide
When Friendship and Love Combine - New!
If Only...
The Important Thing
Home for Christmas
I Knew Him Before (PB fic)
Love Always...
The First Time Around - New!
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

~Lonnie~

Rath lifts one of my legs in order to position differently and then I feel him thrust deeply into me quickly, the move automatically bringing about a wonderful orgasm. I do so love hot alient sex. I moan as I feel my body convulse around him, leaning my head back. "MMMM..." His moan simply adds to the pleasure I'm feeling.

"Those two chic-a-dees will make a fine addition to our play group." Rath's whisper sounded before his lips lightly brshed over mine, "As will Michael." He shifts and I moan again, lifting my hands to his shoulders, my nails digging into his skin. The image of Michael and Rath both being in my bed caused me even more pleasure. "Maybe we can throw in that other human. The light brown haired one...Kyle?" He begins sliding in and out of me as he finishes speaking and I can't help but think about both of the men he's mentioned.

Before I can think, I feel his fingers on my temple and images begin flashing through my mind. There's one showing me with Michael beneath me, lust filling his expression as I ride him. My hands holding his down so he can't touch me. Another shows me riding Kyle even as my mouth surrounds Michael's shaft. I can't help but gasp as those images send more heat through my loins. I can hear the painful screams as I scrape my fingers over their skin even as those images rush through me, hear their sounds of pleasure. Damn, Rath! He's too good at knowing just what get's me.

Hearing Michael and Kyle both beg me for more, beg Rath is even more intoxicating. "For you my Sweet." Rath murmurs kissing me hard, his hands rubbing my breasts nice and rough.

I match each move he makes, my body eagerly responding even as with a thought of my own, I send images to him of his own conquests over the girls. Maria and Ava's double, Tess... I show him images of him dominating both women, of all of us giving him pleasure. Of him delving into them. I don't stop there, I send him visions of what it could be like if we had all four of them together, myself and him dominating the scene.

I find myself bursting with another orgasm, followed by yet another. I will have my fun and so will he. "Enjoy.." I gasp out between breath's even as I recapture his lips. My nails raking over his shoulders and back even as I know he's nearing his own climax.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
maougha
Addicted Roswellian

Post by maougha »

~Kyle~

"Someone better get this comedian out of my sight before he goes home in a body bag." Maria says.

I role over. “Oh kinky.” I tease then glance over to make sure Michael isn’t about to kill me in some alien way that could be painful and missy.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Maria*

"Someone better get this comedian out of my sight before he goes home in a body bag." I growl shooting dangers at Kyle.

He rolls over with a defeated smile. “Oh kinky.” he grins playfully but giving Michael a side ways glance.

"I would be more afraid of offending me then Space Boy over there." I state crossing my arms.

"Michael will just hit you in the face and then walk off. I'll punch you and then spend 45 throughly explaining why I felt the need to inflict violence upon you." I warn before breaking out into a smile. Why can't I stay mad at him? :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
magikhands
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: Trapped in my slashy mind with Max, Kyle, and Michael

Post by magikhands »

~Rath~

Lonnie's talent for knowing exactly what I like has my blood boiling. Images of myself thrusting deep and hard into Maria and Tess, dominating them, making them beg for me is nearly my undoing. Then she throws in flashes of the four of them, lying on a bed together while we do as we please to them. Their screams of pain and pleasure surrounds us.

Unable to control the lust that's built, Lonnie's walls clamping down hard on me over and over in orgasm, sends me over the edge. She digs her nails deep into my back and I cry out in pleasure in release.

My knees nearly give out as I fall forward onto Lonnie, my body pressing her firmly to the tree at her back. I'm weak from climax and our rapid breaths mingle.

"Damn." I hiss then give her a deep, thankful kiss.

Once my racing heart calms and the fog dissapates from my head, I push away. "Think it's time to meet up with Boss and Freak so we can meet wit' the preps." I say getting my clothing back in order.
Magikhands' Little Roswell Obsessions
Come see my published print and e-books
Visit my website and blog
maougha
Addicted Roswellian

Post by maougha »

~Kyle~

"I would be more afraid of offending me then Space Boy over there.” she crosses her arms. "Michael will just hit you in the face and then walk off. I'll punch you and then spend 45 throughly explaining why I felt the need to inflict violence upon you." she then smiles.

I laugh setting up. “Only forty five?” I smile getting to my feet then helping her up. “So that would mean you weren’t really that pissed?” I take a step back getting out of her range. “So that would mean you liked it!”
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Max*

Liz doesn't sound at all certain about feeling any better. I can't say that I'm surprised by that. I haven't seen any real change that would mean to me that she was 'fixed' at all. Still, I am glad that she was able to at least tell me what was really going on all this time. I feel a bit better about that, although I can't say that it's 'all right' in any way. This whole thing is just so very wrong...

I want Liz to be 'fixed.' Not just because that would mean that she could help Serena, and if she helps Serena, we can probably learn a lot more about 'home' from Zan and his group. No, mostly I want Liz to be 'fixed' because I don't like knowing that she's hurting. She's explained that we can't be together and I've promised I wouldn't try to change her mind. That promise hurts now, because I want to argue that there must be other ways to get Tess to stay, but I gave my word.

"I love you you know...," Liz says and I have to blink. I know she does, but it hurts to hear it. It hurts so much to know she loves me, for me to be loving her, knowing that we can't ever even have a chance ... not unless Liz changes her mind without me asking her to.

"I love you, too. More than I can ever begin to say," I say, not looking at her. I'm looking straight ahead, trying so hard to control the confusing emotions I'm feeling. My hand slides over hers, giving it a soft squeeze, even if I can't meet her eyes. I love her more than anything on this world, or any other. She's the most important thing in my life. I don't care about Antar or the thrown. I just need Liz...

"I'm sorry..." she says so softly it's barely a whisper.

Out there in the park, I can see Zan and Serena walking. What do they know? What haven't they told us?

"She said you were broken -- in your heart," I say, remembering. "I don't know how to fix that if you won't let me. I don't want you to be hurting." I turn back to Liz, putting my left hand up along the right side of her face, moving it gently down, caressing her cheek. "I don't want you hurting, especially not because of me..."

So much just doesn't make sense. Things that don't add up to what the time-traveler said -- if that's what he really was...

"Maybe ... maybe we need to talk to Zan and Serena some more. Maybe they can explain things," I say, almost to myself. I've run out of ideas.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Maria*

Kyle sits up with an easy laugh. “Only forty five?” he questions baiting me. He stands and then offers his hand which I accept before he continues theis witty banter game we both love so much.

“So that would mean you weren’t really that pissed?” He gets the heck out of dodge so I can't wack him ,but not before muttering, “So that would mean you liked it!”

I look over at Michael with an exhasperated grin. Shaking my head emphatically I mumble, "Spaceboy, can't you use your freaky alien voodo to create a muzzle for him or something?" I plead as I scan the room for the others who have not yet arrived. :wink: