The Forgotten (Adult,CC)*Zan Open*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Athenea
Obsessed Roswellian

The Forgotten (Adult,CC)*Zan Open*

Post by Athenea »

Title: The Forgotten

Music Video: http://media.putfile.com/Forgotten94

The Forgotten Art

Rating: Adult (I always say this to be on the safe side)

Genre- CC & UC Allowed

Disclaimer: The characters of "Roswell" belong to Jason Katims, Melinda Metz, WB, and UPN. They are not mine and no infringement is intended. I they were mine Seasons Two & Three would have been different and Jason would have had more shirtless scenes. ;)

<center>Image

Forgotten

Serena & Zan
I’m giving up on everything ‘cause you messed me up.
Don’t know how much you screwed it up.
You never listen, that’s just too bad.
Because I’m moving on,
I won’t forget you were the one that was wrong,
I know I need to step up and be strong
Don’t patronize me…
Have you forgotten everything that I wanted?
Do you forget it now you never got it?
Do you get it now?

Liz & Max
Gotta get away, there no point in thinking about yesterday
It’s to late now; it will never be the same.
We’re so different now.
Have you forgotten everything that I wanted?
Do you forget it now you never got it?
Do you get it now?
I know I want to run away, I know I wanna run away, Run Away
If only I could run away, If only I could run away, Run Away
I told you want I wanted, I told you want I wanted, What I wanted

I was forgotten; I won’t be forgotten, NEVER AGAIN

Prologue
Parallel Lives

Roswell, NM
September 18, 1999

A shot rings out in the Crashdown café and Liz Parker falls to the ground, the lethal bullet in her stomach slowly draining away the last few moments of life. Seconds later Max Evans is by her side, “Liz, Liz you have to look at me.” he says as he forms an otherworldly connection with her.
A million images hit her at once and behind her fluttering eyelashes she sees another time, another place, where she had a forbidden love that could have cost her, her life. As Max healed her wound though and she slowly slipped back into reality all memories of another life disappeared and she was once again Liz Parker as she stood up, holding her dress closed as she watched him run out the door. And she knew things would never be the same.

New York City, NY
September 18, 1999

Serena just got off the subway and was walking down the street on her way home to the apartment she shared with her Aunt. Home wasn’t quite the right word but its all she had after her parents had been killed in a car accident a year before. Her feet were still sore from her ballet class and she clutched her dance bag in fear as several men came out of the shadows of the alley.
“A pretty girl like you shouldn’t be walking by herself.” The thug said with a sneer. Her eyes hardened with resolve and didn’t show the fear she was feeling as they approached her. One of them pulled out his switch blade and she decided maybe she could try reasoning with the idiots. “I have no money on me, all I have is my dance stuff and I doubt my ballet shoes could fit you.”
“We don’t want your money darling.” One of them said before grabbing her arm and twisting it hard behind her back and pushing her into a brick wall. “We want you.” He whispered his hot breath on her ear as she cried out in pain. It was then that he came out of the shadows where he had been watching the scene unfold.
He moved swiftly, a man that had been fighting on the streets his whole life. He grabbed the man that held her and flung him into the opposite wall knocking him out. She couldn’t make out his face as he fought with the other two thugs, throwing punch after punch, almost savagely.
It was then that she noticed out of the corner of her eye, the leader of the thugs start to wake up and also grab a gun that had been hidden. She didn’t know what possessed her to do what she did next. It was what most would have considered foolish, but when she saw the gun aimed at this heroic stranger a fierce need to protect him came over her. “No!” she screamed as she flung herself in the bullet’s path and into the arms of her hero. It was then that she saw his eyes, the saddest, beautiful eyes she had ever seen.
The thugs ran off, scared at the repercussions of there actions. This had been an attempt at rape after all, not murder. He held her in his arms, looking down at her with surprise at what she’d done for him. He had always watched her, since he spotted her playing at Central Park when they were children. He had fallen in love that day with the little girl playing on the swings but he had always kept his distance, because he knew it could never be, he stuck to the shadows, always watching her but never making his presence known. Even tonight he had watched her dance at her class, he loved to watch her dance, and had followed her home, like he always did to make sure she got home safely.
It had taken all his will power not to help her when he had first seen the thugs, but he had thought they would just take her money and leave. And now here she was dying in his arms. Zan kneeled down to the ground clutching her body as he laid her down gently, “Serena, you have to look at me.” he said and at the sound of his voice she obeyed and was hit with a rush of images she couldn’t even begin to understand, but as he healed her wound all memories of another life disappeared.

Roswell, NM
November 11, 2000

Max Evans sat on a park bench all alone. His mind was still reeling. He had just seen something he never even thought possible, the love of his life, Liz Parker, in bed with another man. To say he was heartbroken would be an understatement. His heart still wouldn’t accept what his own eyes had seen. Things would never be the same; he would never be the same.
She came to him, almost as if she could feel his pain, she knew exactly where he’d be, it was fate in her eyes. She sat down beside him, hoping to offer some comfort to her King. She finally asked hesitantly, “Do you want me to leave?” He turned to look at her for a long time as if trying to decipher her motives before finally saying, “No.”
Meanwhile Liz Parker danced with her husband from the future, never knowing how badly the actions of this night would affect not only her destiny, but other’s. Future Max however knew exactly what he was doing but he was not Max.

New York City, NY
November 11, 2000

“Zan what the hell is wrong with her!!!” Raith screamed, trying to be heard over Serena’s screaming. Zan meanwhile was trying to hold Serena down to keep her from hurting herself. Her eyes were wide with fear as she looked at him but they didn’t recognize him, her eyes were different now, the chocolate brown that they were now solid black. It was almost like she was seeing things the others could not.
It was Aeidon that answered Raith’s question. “She’s changing, but it’s not supposed to be like this, the change is supposed be gradually. The only explanation is that her duplicate hasn’t begun the change and so Serena has received both sets of powers. She can’t handle it.”
She stopped screaming and thrashing and feel into a restless sleep. It was then that Zan got up and took his anger and fear out on Aeidon, slamming him into the wall of the sewer they called there home. “Why didn’t you warn me of this before.” He asked his voice hard with anger.
“Well, sire, if you would have kept it in your pants we wouldn’t be in this predicament in the first place.” Aeidon whispered to him so that the others couldn’t hear. Vilondra, Ava, and Raith didn’t know of Zan and Serena’s relationship and they especially didn’t know about what had transpired last night between them. In fact they all thought Zan and Ava were together. There was only one thing to do. “Pack your things, we’re going to Roswell.”

Story: Starts during the Meet the Dupes Episode. Basically there was a fifth alien who wasn’t sent down with the original Royal Four because she didn’t die until after they did and she wasn’t Antarian. Her name was Enya and she was the King’s Second in Command and his secret lover. (More will be explained throughout the story but I’m guessing you all know who Enya is, if not you’ll just have to wait to find out ;) So the dupes set off to Roswell in order to find the Roswell’s gang Second in Command in hopes that she came save Serena.

For Show Couples:
Ava & Zan- Zan knows he was married to her in the first life but he also knows his heart lies with his Second in Command. Ava knows Zan cares about her but she suspects he’s in love with Serena.
Vilondra & Raith- They are together more so because they think its there duty. Vilondra however remembers Khivar and secretly wants him back.

Real Couples:
Serena & Zan- Are in love but know its dangerous for them to be together so they aren’t really until one night things get out of hand and they end up sleeping together which leads to Serena losing her sanity.
• the other couples are how they were in the Meet the Dupes Episode, where I don’t believe anybody was really together except Maria & Michael. Tess and Max seemed to be gravitating towards each other and Max thinks Kyle and Liz slept together.
• Whoever hooks up with who is up to the players. It can be Conventional or Unconventional its totally up in the air.
Characters:

Max- isabelle
Liz- Katnotkath
Michael- Fehr'sBear
Maria- FaithfulAngel24
Isabel- StormWolfstone
Alex- Fehr'sBear
Tess- DaisyMae24
Kyle- maougha

Zan- OPEN
Serena- Athenea
Raith- Magickhands
Vilondra- Stormwolfstone
Ava- Athenea
Aiedon- Loxyanissa14

NOTE: Posters must post three times a week unless you inform your fellow casemates otherwise. Also if a post isn't given and no word is heard, then a Temp post will be allowed. Should a poster vanish with no word for more than a month then a character may be reassigned.

*Also the NY people need a profile, the Roswellians can make one if they want to.
Last edited by Athenea on Fri Dec 23, 2005 8:48 pm, edited 14 times in total.
Athenea
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Athenea »

Name: Ava

Body Type: 5’3 petite

Personality: Ava is quiet and shy, she’s a “follow the crowd” kind of girl and usually the crowd means her family.

Background: Ava, Zan, Vilondra, and Raith came out of their pods and into the bright world of the NYC sewers. It was soon after they met the protector Aeidon who didn’t stick around long but did give them money to live on, but they practically raised there selves on the streets of the city. It wasn’t until years later that there family expanded after Zan healed Serena. Ava and Serena became friends almost instantly, giving Ava something she never had before…a sister.

Ava knows she loves Zan but she’s not sure if she is “in love” with him. She also suspects that there is more to Zan and Serena’s relationship than they let on. Ava pretty much gets bossed around by Zan, Vilondra, and Raith and always does as she’s told, but since Serena was added to the mix she had someone to stick up for her, that was until Serena got “sick”. Now Ava basically has taken on the job of Serena’s caretaker.

Name: Serena Seabrook

Body Type: 5’6 slender/athletic

Personality Before: Serena is a very intuitive person, almost as she can pick up on other’s thoughts and emotions. She is very stubborn and is the only one who ever dared to stand up to Zan for anything. (Zan being just as stubborn and they fought just as often as they didn’t, perhaps due to sexual tension?)

Personality Now: Serena is almost childlike and sometimes has fierce “fits” in which she tries to hurt herself. She hardly speaks and when she does its in riddles no one understands but her. She seems to be in her own world most of the time and disappears sometimes but always seems to find her way back to the others.

Background: Was on her way to stardom, having danced ballet since she could walk and seemingly having a “extraordinary grace”, she had just been accepted in Julliard until she found herself dying in a strangers arms. That was the day she embraced her new destiny as a fallen King’s Second in Command.

She was surprised as any girl would be to find out she was a reincarnated alien, but she also gained a new family, having been orphaned at a young age, she was thrilled to find out that she had a brother in her other life, Aeidon (the podster’s shapeshifter protector) Although Raith and Lonnie were suspicious of her, Ava welcomed here into there world and Serena soon moved in with the Podsters.

*Serena Posts will be written in Third Person until later since she doesn't have coherent thoughts.
Last edited by Athenea on Tue Oct 25, 2005 10:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Athenea
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Athenea »

~Ava~

It took us a month to get to Roswell but we were finally here and looking down on some very familiar faces. It took us so long due to Serena’s “sickness” and some other problems along the way, one involved a bar fight in which started off so suddenly and just because a guy had accidentally bumped into Zan it set off Serena. In the end it was Serena standing alone surrounded by beaten bikers. Luckily Zan knew some kind of “safety word” that made Serena fall sound asleep. It was strange hearing him speak in Antarian, it was even stranger the way he gently picked her up and carried her out, like he knew all along that she was capable of fighting like that. We didn’t even check to see if she killed all those people or not, we already knew the answer.

And so they were now here, looking at there duplicates and a few humans they had with them. I’m not even sure this is going to work, I have a theory that the only way to save Serena is for her other half to extract there power from her. But how in the world are we going to talk her into doing that or even get through to Serena who most of the time didn’t even seem to recognize them.

I look down at Serena who as usual is not the least bit interested in what is going on around her. She was kneeling on the floor playing with a penny, using her powers to spin it around and around. She never had powers until she got "sick" and now she uses them like an expert, she also doesn't seem to understand that our powers need to be kept secret.

I turn back to look down at our duplicates. They looked like us just very preppy. In fact just looking at them made me self conscious. I turn to check on Serena and find her to have disappeared again and I sigh. I would be worried but she does this a lot, disappearing without a sound, but she always comes back.

I finally ask Zan,
“Are we sure this is a good idea? I mean there's no other option? Right?" I ask nervousily as I look at Zan's face and I already knew this was the only way to save my friend.
Last edited by Athenea on Sun Oct 16, 2005 11:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
nickimlow
Addicted Roswellian

Post by nickimlow »

(no pic at the moment, but then we all know what he looks like :P)

Name: Zan

Body Type: 5"11, well-built

Personality: Hard-headed and firm in his decisions, Zan has always taken it upon himself to be the leader of the group. He tries to do what's best for all of them but sometimes he needs to loosen up a little.

Background: Having grown up on the streets, he had had to learn how to defend himself and face up to danger. He had always known how to take care of himself, but when he saw Serena being attacked by a bunch of thugs, he realised that he would have one more person to protect. When Serena became a part of their lives, it became harder to ignore the chemistry between them. He had always liked Ava but he thinks of her as more of a sister than a lover.

Although he was usually the one who called the shots, he always consulted Ava, Serena, Vilondra, and Raith before making any decisions involving the lot of them.

Now Zan is worried sick about Serena and feels guilty for her well being. He wants nothing more than to 'bring her back' and he is determined to do whatever it takes to restore her sanity.

***Will post soon.
Loxyanissa14
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Loxyanissa14 »

Name- Aeidon

Age- looks 20

Body Type- Sexy

Aeidon remembers what it was like to live on Antar, to be free. On Earth he is seen as a servant to the Royal Four. Though he checks in on them every once in a while Aeidon can usually be found on a street corner coning some poor sab out of their money.

Aeidon shapes shift a lot. Mostly because he likes to blend in with a crowd. This comes in handy when running from the police. Before Serena Aeidon showed no human emotion but once she was found Aeidon remembered what it was like to feel something. He remembers what it was like to have a sister. To have some one you can always trust. He still mostly keeps to himself. He makes sure the now royal five no nothing about him.

Unlike Serena, Aeidon remembers how graceful and feirce a fighter she was and how cold she could be. Aeidon is disgusted with Zan for turning her into a powerful alien with the mind of a child. If it wasn't for Zan in the first place Aeidon and Serena would not be on Earth, for ever serving the King.
Not all who wander are lost
~Tolkien~

Athenea
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Athenea »

OOC: Temping for Max as a way to let everyone start. Using the Transcript so I’m having Michael and Maria make a comments that they made in the show, if its not okay let me know and I’ll figure something else out.

~Max~ Temp

“So I think that the signals Brody tracked could be connected to the dying star somehow, and...” I say before Michael interrupts.

“You called us all together here for this emergency meeting to talk about a star that croaked?” He says and I realize how ludicrous it sounds but I feel in is important to us in some way, perhaps some sort of sign.

“I think it could mean something. It's...been haunting me.” and it has given me something to think about instead of Liz. “I cancelled my performance, Max.” Maria says and now I feel bad, I had totally forgotten about that so instead I just say, “I think we should be ready for the next challenge.” I say to all of them
nickimlow
Addicted Roswellian

Post by nickimlow »

Zan

It had taken ages for us to find our way to the alien capital of Roswell. At times, I'd felt frustrated to the core and wanted to break something to ease the tension. But I knew that doing something like that would have been stupid and it wouldn't have helped Serena at all. And it was for her that we were doing this.

Serena. Before all of this, looking at her had been complete bliss. Despite clashes of opinion, there had been something about her that attracted me. It wasn't just her beauty but what she was inside. I had never felt that way about anyone, not even Ava.

But now, Serena had become no more than a child. Every time I looked at her now, I felt an intense pain inside of me and I longed to set things right again. Aeidon was right. Had I not been overcome by lust, had I been more careful- none of this would have happened. Serena wouldn't have become like this. I was to blame and I had to fix things.

I glanced through the wire mesh down at the duplicates. It was astounding how we were carbon copies of each other, though I should not have been surprised to see this. It was like looking at a reflection, only that they appeared to be more nicely-attired and proper than ourselves.

With them were several people who were probably their friends. It was strange to see this- growing up, the only real friends I had ever known were those like me. Raith, Lonnie, Ava. And Serena. What was it like for these duplicates of ours, to live in what looked like luxury, being surrounded by people they could trust?

But it was useless to dwell on such unimportant things. What mattered was Serena, who was at the moment playing with a coin. I felt angry at myself whenever I saw her like that, which was often. I closed my eyes momentarily, trying to get myself to focus.

“Are we sure this is a good idea?" came Ava's voice, snapping me back to reality. "I mean there's no other option? Right?"

She seemed uncertain, and rightly so. Weren't we all feeling the same?

I nodded, turning my attention back to the other set of hybrids. "We have no choice," I said gravely. "It's now or never. Are you all set?"

I surely was. I turned to the staircase, only to realise that Serena had gone missing again. I worried for her every time this happened but despite her condition, she was fairly capable of taking care of herself. She would always find her way back and this time shouldn't be an exception. I turned back to face the others, waiting for them to answer. We were going to do this together, so we all had to be ready. In the meantime, I continued to bear the hope that this would work. That Serena would . . . come back.
Athenea
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Athenea »

~Ava~

"We have no choice, It's now or never. Are you all set?" he tells us confirming what I basically needed to hear. If Zan thought this was the only way then it was and I would follow his lead as always.

"Let's do this then." I say giving him a supporting smile. Zan seemed to blame himself for what happened to Serena, I don't understand why, it wasn't his fault, but I suppose he holds that sortof responsibility for all of us.

I glance back down at the others like us. They didn't look dangerous, hell at least we did look dangerous, compared to them, but I couldn't shake the feeling that things would never go back to the way they were. Like taking this next step would change everything.

Then another question popped into my head and I had to ask.
"How are we going to talk the other Second into helping Serena?"
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

Name: Vilondra

Body Type: Ask her and she'd say, pefect.

Personality: Vilondra is a domminant type person, loving her power and loving having control. As far as she is concerned, there is a great deal more she's capable of and as much as she cares for her brother and the others, she would drop them if she gained the sort of power she longs for. She's not the type to be crossed and she certainly will stop at nothing to get what she wants. And she's the only one that knows what she wants.

Background: Having come out of their pods in the sewers of New York City, that's where Vilondra and her 'pod mates' grew up. They are the rough and tumble types and have learned to care for themselves for the most part. They did however meet Aeidon who gave them the means by which to live before vanishing for some time.They rarely ever saw the man again, but as far as Vilondra was concerned, it was no big deal.

When Serena came to become a part of their group, she was wary and wanted nothing more then to wipe her out. Still, eventually, Vilondra let her anger simmer inside and started her plotting internally, letting everyone believe that she had accepted everything that was going on. She is with Raith, but not for the reasons most would think. She doesn't love him, not the way the others expect, but she does enjoy him. Still, her mind is more on Khivar and doing whatever she has to in order to get back to him.

The others know nothing of her thoughts and plans, and she doesn't intend to fill them in.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Vilondra~

As we stand, watching the other set of royals, I can't help but smirk at how weak they look. Even my copy didn't look as strong as she should. This was going to be like taking candy from a baby by the looks of it. How could they not just give into what we wanted? I glance over at Raith and give him one of my best seductive smiles, "After this, let's go have some fun." I suggest meaningfully, even though a part of me was thinking about having fun with our duplicates, messing with their minds.

“Are we sure this is a good idea?" Ava questioned and I looked at our weak link, "I mean there's no other option? Right?"

"We have no choice," my brother replies. "It's now or never. Are you all set?"

"Let's do this then." Ava gives him a smile and I can't help but roll my eyes. Ever since this thing with Serena, I've simply been finding myself wanting to hurl.

"How are we going to talk the other Second into helping Serena?" Ava then questions.

"Look at them, Ava. They all look weak and pathetic, do ya really think they could resist doin' it if we decided to use force? We'll ask, like my brother wants us to and then, we'll take alternate measures if necessary."

I made it clear in my stance and expression that I wasn't against taking those alternate measures first, but I knew that we had to be careful about exactly how we went about this.

With a smirk, I turn to Raith and simply give him a strong and promising kiss before stepping back and looking at Zan and Ava, "Let's get this show on the road."
Last edited by StormWolfstone on Mon Oct 17, 2005 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

OOC I hope this works for everyone.

*Maria*

Here I am missing my claim to fame because my friend's upset at the death of a star. Ahhh! How do I get myself into these things? This is not how I wanted to spend my Saturday.

Being the spirited individual that I am. I let my opinion known,

"I cancelled my performance, Max."

He dismisses my comment by continuing,"I think we should be ready for the next challenge."

What is this Survivor? Is there a chance I could be getting voted off.
I give Michael an agravated glare. I'm still seething over his behavior this morning. He completely forgot about my set over at the new stage beside the museum. Guess it doesn't matter now. Is this how it's always going to be? Is my life going to be a series of cancellations and rainchecks? Don't get me wrong. I love my friends ,but I am begining to think that normal wouldn't be so bad?:D
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment