Land of Hope (Mature/AU/CC/UC/Slash)

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Anna-Liisa
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Anna-Liisa »

that's cool ^^ I'll add her to first post now.
The only "ism" Hollywood believes in is plagiarism.
- Dorothy Parker
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

bumping this... where are all the posters??? lol *kicks all muses into gear*
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
NightshadeIsis
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by NightshadeIsis »

StormWolfstone wrote:I have an Alex for us :D her name is NightshadeIsis
That's ME! LOL

It'll take me just a bit to read up and get myself caught up, but once I get caught up, Mr. Dodgeball will be ready to post. ;)
NightshadeIsis
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by NightshadeIsis »

*ALEX*

Maria looked so obviously frightened. Or was it shame, or guilt? Looking over at Kyle, I sigh and nod. I would have done the same thing, and I feel that Kyle probably would have too. It was a risk. A huge one. But sometimes you just have to take a risk like that, especially when it involves a life. Otherwise, what's the point in doing what we can do? What's the point in any of it?

Sometimes, I still struggle with the answer to that question myself though. I just never say anything.

Reaching over, I wrap an arm around Maria's shoulder, hoping that the words I'd spoken to her help. Looking over at Kyle and Liz, I wonder what is going through their heads. Are they spooked? Wondering if we should move, find a new place? Could Liz and Maria have been followed? The thoughts are racing through my head and scaring me too. But I can't let Maria see that. Last thing she needs is to see us getting upset, getting worried. She needs to calm down first.

Then, we'll all worry about what to do later.
Anna-Liisa
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Anna-Liisa »

Very cool, NightshadeIsis :) I'll post something later.
- Dorothy Parker
magikhands
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: Trapped in my slashy mind with Max, Kyle, and Michael

Post by magikhands »

ooc: Sorry guys...this one kind of got lost :oops: Then I've had to go back and see which characters I'm playing...lol

MAX

Isable and Tess find me, my sister sliding her arm around my waist almost in a protective way. She tells me everything that Tess told her about Michael and how he followed this girl. My body stiffened and my brows drew together in aggrivation. I can't believe he would do that. Put himself in danger like that. What if she wasn't one of the ones they were in search of? I had heard a rumor that one of the Darksiders can shift into anyone.

"She's right, Max. We need to go to Michael." Tess says already honing in on his energy and leading the way to him.

"I can't believe he did this." I mumbled frustrated at him for his thoughtless actions and not realizing that I'd been in the presence of the rumored shape shifter without knowledge and been in more danger than Michael.

I take Isabel's hand in mine and race after Tess.

ALPHONSE

"You're so boring," Tamara says to me but I ignore her, not really caring what she thought. "You're always so mysterious, it kinda makes me feel upset", she says when I don't respond to her, walking further away from me.

My fingers ball into fists as I struggle to hold my patience with her. I can feel my energy heating my insides and I push it back as I control my powers only letting my eyes reflect the flame that my body holds.

"It's not actually far away from here, so let's walk a bit faster."

I hear the smile in her voice and wonder why she's suddenly in such a rush to get there. With a flick of my wrist I throw a wall of flame in front of her stopping her in her tracks. She stops but doesn't turn to me. I walk up until the front of my body is nearly touching hers, letting her feel the heat that radiates from me when I use my powers.

"If I wasn't so mysterious, what would keep you entertained?" I whisper softly in her ear, my breath as hot as the heat she feels hitting her front the fire in front of her and my heat at her back. I have no interest in this girl, but I do like to show off my powers here and there, knowing that mine are great and destructive, as is my strength.

ooc: I'll post a Michael later... Daniella is waiting for the other darksiders
Magikhands' Little Roswell Obsessions
Come see my published print and e-books
Visit my website and blog
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

I'm going to be trying to get something out here this week... being ill has really screwed up everything the last few weeks... still don't know what's wrong even after having a CAT scan.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

~Isabel with Tess in 3rd~

"I can't believe he did this," my brother mutters and I barely hear him as I'm watching as Tess begins moving away. Max takes my hand and we start following Tess. It doesn't take long for us to catch up with her but she doesn't say a word for a long time before she suddenly whispers.

"He's not far ahead, we'd better be quiet in case they are near him." I simply nod and we move closer before I spot Michael and releasing my brothers hand I move up, putting my hand on Michael's shoulder giving him a look I knew he'd recognize. It was a look I used often when I felt he'd risked himself foolishly. Without saying anything I glance ahead and I can't help but feel my eyes widen. Was that? Was he the one...? The group of four that were standing there, it was like there was something odd about them. Something oddly familiar about them. Especially one of the guys. Thinking back to my dreams I gasped.

"It's them. It has to be." I find myself whispering as I remember the dream where I'd been standing in front of the library and seen my mysterious gentleman. He'd had the exact same build and even though I hadn't seen a face there was something about the energy, how suddenly I felt that I had to be in this guys arms that had me certain he was the same guy from my dreams. “Why don’t we have Tess hide us while we get close enough to listen to them?”

Tess nods, “I can do it. We won’t be able to stay too close for too long because I’ll only be able to hold the warp for so long. But it would give us a chance to be certain.” Tess and I both looked between Max and Michael, wondering if it would be taken as a good idea or not. I was determined that I wasn’t leaving here without hearing that guy’s voice to see if it’s the same as from my dreams.
A List of All My Fics

magikhands
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: Trapped in my slashy mind with Max, Kyle, and Michael

Post by magikhands »

Michael with Max

I sense the others as they approach but I don't move, keeping my eyes on the four gathered in the distance. I feel a hand on my shoulder and turn to see Isabel giving me that look. If we were somewhere other than here, I'm sure I would be receiving a lecture to go along with it.

"It's them. It has to be." Isabel whispers.

I nod and look to Max. "I felt as if I knew her Max. I had to find out if she is one of them." I say trying to explain my actions to him. He nods his head slightly to acknowledge my reasoning then I turn back to the four.

“Why don’t we have Tess hide us while we get close enough to listen to them?”

Tess nods, “I can do it. We won’t be able to stay too close for too long because I’ll only be able to hold the warp for so long. But it would give us a chance to be certain.”

Both girls look to Max and me as if searching for approval.

Max is the one who responds to their unspoken question. "Tess and I will go. It will be much easier for her to conceal two of us instead of four. Michael, you and Isabel slowly come as close as you can without being seen. Your power may be needed if something goes wrong. If they see us, it will allow us the advantage that they know nothing of you."
Magikhands' Little Roswell Obsessions
Come see my published print and e-books
Visit my website and blog
Anna-Liisa
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Anna-Liisa »

Kyle

I watch the girls as Maria starts with a sigh. Something was definitely not right here. I was in Honoo, we've got supplies Kyle... but.. Maria says, sounding a bit awkward to me. Then Liz interrupts and tells us she almost let a stranger into the hideout. Wow. That was something I did not expect. Maria snaps at Liz and starts to explain things. I listen to her and then sigh. If there would have been a chance I would have saved the child too. It's a bit harder for me though, unless the child would have been attacked by ice or some weird grass. I smile a bit when I hear Alex comforting Maria. Yeah. Any of us would have done the same thing as her. I put my hand to her shoulder.

"It's okay. I know all of us would have done the same thing," I tell her. "And that stranger... did he seem like he was harmless? It wouldn't actually hurt if we had some kind of a companion helping us to cover our secret."

I know I sound a bit like I had hit my head into something, but I was quite serious about it. If someone's powers would just go of and it would cause wondering in Honoo, it would be a good thing to have support from normal citizens. Then again it could be a problem if our companions would get into trouble with the dark siders because they know us.

"It's not a problem if he didn't find his way here, 'Ria. And Honoo's citizens know people like us exist, so it's not like we can hide forever," I say and look at the ground. If Alphonse and others start to move our secret would indeed be released.

- -

Erica

"Lighten up, Erika. After all, it's not as though I have kept you blocked while I had my fun," Samuel says and I sigh. That is true - and I certainly didn't want to know what his 'fun' was. He touched my arm and I look at him - annoyed. "Besides, it's not as though there's any real fun at Restora. Admit it, Erika. Nothing catches your fancy back there," he continues and starts walking away from me. Some people just don't get the importance of group meetings. I start following him and fastly catch up with him.

"Yes, it's not a fun-fun place, but it's an important place for us. You know that," I tell him and stop him. "Seriously, stop acting like a teenager. Your powers are not for fun." Sometimes it was hard to deal with other people, but sometimes it felt rather good. Especially when it was ordering them around. I sigh and start walking again. If he wanted to follow me he would do so, but I wouldn't control what he wanted to do. I needed to, I made that clear. But if he didn't want to come to an important meeting, it was his own problem. Nicholas would deal with him... not me. It would be a long way to go - and I'd need to stand Samuel the whole time.

- -

Tamara

A wave of excitement runs through my body when a firewall appears in front of me. I stop and keep myself from turning towards Alphonse. I can hear his footsteps and feel the wamth of his body. With two hot objects on each side I feel like I'm near a vulcano. I hate to admit it, but if I'd go against Alphonse I'd be beaten in seconds. I had no destructive powers and I certainly did not feel like fighting against anyone, since I could only manipulate others to fight each other. Which was a bad thing... I'd get toasted only by making someone angry.

"If I wasn't so mysterious, what would keep you entertained?" Alphonse whispers into my ear and I feel his breath, hot as his body. I close my eyes and let out a small laugh.

"Yeah, you're right. Nothing," I say and feel a bit umcomfortable. The heat was really getting to me. Man it's hot. I sigh and shake my eyes. "He-Hey can you take the flames away already? It's getting a bit hot in the middle," I say. I admit my lost so fast just because I don't need a new skin colour.
- Dorothy Parker