Land of Hope (Mature/AU/CC/UC/Slash)

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

~Ruby~
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by ~Ruby~ »

Hey,

I'm really sorry but I'm going to have to drop out of this roleplay. I can't seem to get into the story line as much as I would like. I'm really sorry!

Ruby
Anna-Liisa
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Anna-Liisa »

So sorry to hear that :( It was fun playing with you :)
The only "ism" Hollywood believes in is plagiarism.
- Dorothy Parker
Anna-Liisa
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Anna-Liisa »

I'm sorry that I've ignored this rpg. I'll try to do something, I swear. But the thing is, we lost Alex. So now there's 5 characters open.
- Dorothy Parker
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

bumping this as well......................
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
Anna-Liisa
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Anna-Liisa »

Kyle

"Just go before me...I'll join you soon", I tell Alex.

Yeah, I have the same uneasy feeling. Something must have happened today and I wasn't sure if it was good or bad. I look at the sky and stop. Alex just keeps walking and I can't help but to feel a bit dazed. Something makes me feel hot. Usually I do stand the heat, but right now... I look at the necklace. It couldn't be that right? Naah. It's nothing. Or is it Alphonse? Is he near? I look behind me like I'm paranoid. It's impossible, but it could've been true too. They haven't found out where we are. So he could be even far away too, but I'd still feel something. Or then it just was a hot day. I shake my head and take my shirt of, leaving only a t-shirt under it. That's better.

I look around. Alex already went ahead of me. I start walking away from my training spot and find Alex with Maria and Liz.

"Hey, ladies! I thought Maria was supposed to be in Honoo, something happened?" The look on the girls's faces, something has to be wrong.

-

Erika

I finally see Samuel coming to the alley. He really was near. I don't even want to know what he was doing. I look at him and point at his nose. "You should learn to tell someone where you are. It's always you I'm looking for," I tell him. I wasn't actually supposed to be looking for anyone, but I needed to keep this thing somehow managed. We would never beat them if... no, no if's now. It was annoying like this anyway.

"We are leaving towards Restora now, Samuel. We have important things to discuss and I do not want you or me to be late," I tell him and turn around.

"We need to keep order in our group. You know this," I say finally and start to walk away from the inn. I make sure Samuel is following and start to lead us out of this town.

-

Tamara

"You're so boring," I reply to Alphonse and look away. I didn't really think so, he had a point. They would come when they would come, it's as simple as that. I sigh and walk with him in a silence. It's annoying, but it's for the best. Maybe this 'brother' of Alphonses is bothering him so much he doesn't even want to go to Honoo. I look at him. "You're always so mysterious, it kinda makes me feel upset", I say and walk away from him. Sometimes it felt good to say things out loud. He wouldn't be mad at me again, would he? I was just stating the obvious.

"It's not actually far away from here, so let's walk a bit faster", I say and do so with a grin on my face. Maybe I'd see this brother of his one day. Now that will be an experiense.

-

Jack

"I will, Jack. When the others are here, I'll explain a great deal of thoughts I've been coming up with. We are going to start making more agressive moves to bring all of our enemies out of hiding," Nicholas says to me and I nod. He's always been some sort of a leader type to me... or at least he seems like it. The brains of the group. He says that the other would be returning soon and I can't help but to shake my head.

"They're always a bit late aren't they?" I say as Nicholas starts walking the other way. I look at the ground and grow another spiky plant just for joy. What could I make up with this one... a stragedy against others. Maybe I could bind some of the good ones between the plants. I guess Nicholas will have something in store for all of us. I hope.

-
ooc:
Sorry for the shortness, I was just catching up. I used Alex since we don't have him anymore.
- Dorothy Parker
Anna-Liisa
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Anna-Liisa »

Bump
- Dorothy Parker
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

~Maria~

Liz and I had made our way toward the others but I still had a strange feeling that we were being watched. Alex came up to join us and shortly after I had to keep from looking ahead of me as Kyle joined us as well.

"Hey, ladies! I thought Maria was supposed to be in Honoo, something happened?" Kyle asks and I sigh feeling Liz nudge me.

"I was in Honoo, we've got supplies Kyle... but..."

Liz's voice sounds, interrupting me, "But, she nearly led some stranger into our hideout. And apparently something else happened that she was wanting all of us to hear."

"Liz... If you would give me a chance to explain..." I couldn't stop from snapping as I looked her way. "I know, I made a mistake... but Michael was ... well... he was nice. As to the other thing, my powers were used in the city. I know I'm not supposed to do that and that it's a huge risk. I know I shouldn't have done it. I just couldn't let a child fall to his death... I couldn't... and I think I was... no, I know I was seen..."

I didn't dare look at Kyle or Alex, thinking that I was going to hear about how stupid I had been. I'd made such a mistake, taken the risk and who knows what might happen now.

"Ria, how can any of us say we wouldn't have wanted to save a child." I hear Alex's calm support.
Last edited by StormWolfstone on Fri Mar 17, 2006 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

~Samuel~

"You should learn to tell someone where you are. It's always you I'm looking for," I smirk at Erika as she tries to admonish me. Like I really care that she wasn't looking for me but decided to try to find me. I can't help but think that maybe some day I'd let myself have a bit of fun. Of course, there would have to be other reasons. Erika wasn't exactly my favorite person but she had a body on her, that was for certain.

"We are leaving towards Restora now, Samuel. We have important things to discuss and I do not want you or me to be late," As she turns to walk, I start following, unable to keep myself from smirking. "We need to keep order in our group. You know this."

"Lighten up, Erika. After all, it's not as though I have kept you blocked while I had my fun." I comment as I step beside her and reach out for her arm, "Besides, it's not as though there's any real fun at Restora. Admit it, Erika. Nothing catches your fancy back there." I tell her and releasing her arm, step away, starting to walk ahead of her as I let my appearance slowly shift, simply for fun.
A List of All My Fics

StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

~Isabel/Tess~

After Tess had done as I'd asked, used her power to hide the books I held from all those within the library, we stepped outside and I listened as she gave directions about where Max was. "Well, then, let's go get him." She explained during the walk what had happened and I was worried for Michael.

By the time I caught a glimpse of my brother, I was relieved to find him safe. "Max... Michael went off on a possible chase... we have to go find him." I say as I move to greet my brother, wrapping an arm around his waist as I hastened to explain how Tess had told me about the meeting with the girl that might have been a Chosen and how he'd chosen to go after her while sending Tess back.

"She's right, Max. We need to go to Michael." I listened as Tess replied, already starting to head out of the town.
A List of All My Fics

StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

I have an Alex for us :D her name is NightshadeIsis
A List of All My Fics