Land of Hope (Mature/AU/CC/UC/Slash)

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Anna-Liisa
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Anna-Liisa »

I'm sorry to hear that alizaleven.
I'm trying to post something tonigh or at least this weekend.
The only "ism" Hollywood believes in is plagiarism.
- Dorothy Parker
Anna-Liisa
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Anna-Liisa »

Tamara

I sigh in a relief when the firewall disappears. What a relief. I know Alphonse could have done lots of damage to me in a second and I'm glad he decided to be nice and leave me alone. For now at least. Once I'd get into his nerves again I might end up as toast.

"Soo, are you excited about this meeting? I know I am," I say when I follow Alphonse. Gee, I need to say something. Otherwise the whole walking trip would be boring with a capital B. So Alphonse, I'm sorry. You'll have to hear my wonderful voice for a while longer.

I giggle a little for the thought.

- -

Kyle

“He didn’t seem like he was out to harm me, Kyle. He was nice… we simply talked… it felt good to have a chance to feel even slightly normal.” Maria says and I can't help but feel butterflies in my stomach. Normal. I never felt normal. Alphonse once made me feel like normal... but now he's only the thing that keeps me feel like I'm a freak. A freak who loves his brother more than in the old-fashioned brotherly way. It pains me to think about it. I listen to the conversations.

“I don’t want to hide.”

Me neither, Maria. Me neither.

“We’ve been in hiding for far too long. We need to stop hiding and go to the citizens. We can’t fight on our own, we need help and what better way to do things then to rally the citizens, have them trained to fight. I know they can’t use powers like what we have, but they can have some form of protection for themselves for the times when we can’t do it.”

I stared at Maria and felt a jolt of sadness. In the end, if we asked the villagers to help us we would but them into dangerzone. Then again we could protect them.

"But how long can I protect Liz, Maria or Alex? How long does it take until I just can't go on fighting with Alphonse?" I'm reminded by my own thoughts.

I close my eyes. The necklace is burning. My heart is burning. I need to do something. I need to see Alphonse tonight. I can feel myself falling out of the place I'm in - into my thouhgts. Why do I need to see him? He's the source of the darkness in my heart. He's the dark side of me. I open my eyes and look at all three of them.

"We need to decide what to do. Right now, I don't have any answers. I would like to meet the guy you met, Maria," I say. "But tonight I have some other things in my mind." Yeah, they know about Alphonse. I just hope they don't guess it's about him.

"I'm sorry, everyone. I just need to see him," I think and look at the sky. Somewhere we would meet tonight. I just knew it. "And I don't know if I'm coming back."
- Dorothy Parker
magikhands
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: Trapped in my slashy mind with Max, Kyle, and Michael

Post by magikhands »

Ok, I'm going to try and get a post out by Monday the latest. Got a busy weekend ahead of me and a houseful of company. 8)
Magikhands' Little Roswell Obsessions
Come see my published print and e-books
Visit my website and blog
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

~Tess~

It’s agreed that Max and I will go forward to listen under the cover of a mind warp to the group as they talk and I concentrate slowly, preparing to hide Max and myself from the four that are gathered in the little group before nodding toward him to let him know that the mind warp was in place and as they stepped forward, she instantly moved cautiously so as to keep from miss-stepping while moving closer and then kneeling behind a bush nearby.

Their voices began to easily drift to her ears then. "And that stranger... did he seem like he was harmless? It wouldn't actually hurt if we had some kind of a companion helping us to cover our secret." One of the men asked.

“He didn’t seem like he was out to harm me, Kyle. He was nice… we simply talked… it felt good to have a chance to feel even slightly normal.” The girl we’d followed replied.

“That’s the attitude that could cause problems too soon. Our enemies could make a move before we are ready,” the other girl inserted her opinion. “We can’t afford to trust anyone… we have to keep training, get ourselves ready so that when the time comes we can better protect the innocent.”

“Liz, I made a mistake letting him get this close, but I don’t regret talking to him. I don’t regret saving that child. The guy was nice…”

"It's not a problem if he didn't find his way here, 'Ria. And Honoo's citizens know people like us exist, so it's not like we can hide forever," the other man replied again.

“I don’t want to hide.” The girl we’d followed spoke with a passion, “We’ve been in hiding for far too long. We need to stop hiding and go to the citizens. We can’t fight on our own, we need help and what better way to do things then to rally the citizens, have them trained to fight. I know they can’t use powers like what we have, but they can have some form of protection for themselves for the times when we can’t do it.”

I couldn’t keep from feeling my heart speed up with the knowledge that we truly had found them. It wasn’t just a dream anymore or just a legend it was true. They’d found the one’s that could help them and that they could help in return.

"We need to decide what to do. Right now, I don't have any answers. I would like to meet the guy you met, Maria," the same guy responds, "But tonight I have some other things in my mind."

Maria simply seems to nod; “We should get dinner made and then figure out where to go from there…” There seemed to be sadness within her, “We should get back to camp, start the fire and get something going. I don’t think I’ll ever have the chance to see him again.”

I look over at Max, wording out, “Should we go back to the others now?”
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
magikhands
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: Trapped in my slashy mind with Max, Kyle, and Michael

Post by magikhands »

Hi there everyone. Image

After a lot of thought, I’ve decided that I’m going to have to resign from my character(s). Several of my original stories have been contracted through e-book publishing companies. This is a great opportunity to get my work out into the world and known as I make my way toward fulfilling my dream of being a published writer. Though the publisher does promoting, a successful author does much of the promoting themselves.

This is why I have to give up rpg-ing.Image There are only a certain amount of hours in a day and I’m finding I can’t fit everything I want to into those hours *sigh* I’m saddened by this decision, but it is a necessity.Image

I want to thank StormWolf, Isabel, AnnaLisa, and Antarprince (just to name a few) and all the others who have given me the opportunity to play in this world for a time.Image I’ve made some good friends and have learned a lot about this aspect of writing. I’m not completely leaving the Roswell world though. I’ve still got two ongoing fics that I’ve promised to finish and I try to do some reading when I get a chance.

Again, thank you for your time and friendship. This is not goodbye, but see you around

Chris…aka magikhands

Oh, and if you’d like to see my upcoming publications, release dates, contests, and news about what I’ve been up to, stop by my site The World of Rayne and my blog Erotic Times. I've even got a free read I'll be starting soon.
Magikhands' Little Roswell Obsessions
Come see my published print and e-books
Visit my website and blog
Anna-Liisa
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Anna-Liisa »

How many of you would like this rpg to start over?
- Dorothy Parker
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

I'm up for it.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
Anna-Liisa
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Anna-Liisa »

Hey,

I'm sorry guys. This just isn't working. I can't concentrate on playing anymore. That means, Im leaving all the rpgs I'm in.

I am very sorry for being a pain in the ass and not posting. I'm sorry I kept my characters and said I'll post tomorrow/next week/asap/soon. Im sorry I couldn't fullfill my promises. My life is just too messy right now and I just cant go on.

All of my RPGs (Land of Hope, World of Changes [co-work with Storm], The Fifth [Co-work with Storm]) can be taken over if you're interested in them. I will be reading rpg's still even if I'm not playing. I'd like to see the three ideas go somewhere.

I apologize for doing this, but right now it's the only thing I can do.

Thank you for everything. I love all of you.
- Dorothy Parker