Land of Hope (Mature/AU/CC/UC/Slash)

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

magikhands
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: Trapped in my slashy mind with Max, Kyle, and Michael

Post by magikhands »

ooc: I've looked through the thread and don't see where Nicole posted for Daniella...anyone know if she's already in Restora? Or with someone else? I'm jsut making sure so that I don't mess up her post
Magikhands' Little Roswell Obsessions
Come see my published print and e-books
Visit my website and blog
Anna-Liisa
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Anna-Liisa »

She was talking to Erika in Honoo and then they went different ways to look for the other baddies o.0 it should be there.
Last edited by Anna-Liisa on Sun Jan 01, 2006 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The only "ism" Hollywood believes in is plagiarism.
- Dorothy Parker
magikhands
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by magikhands »

Anna-Liisa
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Anna-Liisa »

Um, I just realised it was Ili who Erika was talking to. Daniela hasn't been posted. Sorry :lol:
The only "ism" Hollywood believes in is plagiarism.
- Dorothy Parker
magikhands
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by magikhands »

K...so I get to start where I want 8)
magikhands
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by magikhands »

Daniela

~Restora~

I paced the shore. Looking out over the water my pacing increases. The others should be here by now, or so I thought. I couldn't believe that I was the first one here...that rarely happens.

I stop and catch my breath. I don't know why I'm feeling uneasy. There's really no reason...but still, I am. Sitting on a nearby boulder, I look out at the glass like water.

We've not found them yet. We've not found the chosen ones. Alphonse's brother is one but still he eludes us. Stays hidden. But I know, if Alphonse would try harder, we'd be able to find Kyle and he would lead us to the others. Instead, he avoids the subject.

We haven't found Nicholas's brother either. He's always planning...searching for ways to hurt Michael. But we never catch up to him. Samuel has a sister also that runs with Michael. They were exiled from their home but he really couldn't care much about her.

I sigh. So much turmoil...darkness, and it draws me. I'm a darksider and want to be but I think I'm a little different from the others. I know somewhere deep in me there's a light, it's small but I feel like the right person could bring it out. Or maybe I'm wrong. Maybe it's my imagination.

Sighing again, I wonder where the other are.

ooc: Hope that's ok. There's not much on her so I'm trying out something.
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

ooc: Samuel is waiting on an Erica... and I'll work on a Nic post tomorrow...

~Isabel~

“Isabel,” I hear and turn to see Tess standing there, I'd been so deeply engrossed in a book that had a few interesting things about what they felt might enlighten a person to the Chosen ones that I hadn't heard her come up. “Something has come up. We’ve gotta find Max.”

I nod and stand as I say simply, "Hide the books in my hand from the librarian. We need these and not to have trouble." I whisper back to her as I began gathering everything I had to bring with me.

I decide that I'll wait until we are outside before I ask her just what it is that has come up and I'll wait till we're with Max and Michael before I explain my findings thus far. If I could find something concrete to go along with these theories, we'd definitely have a chance. Especially, with some of the versions of the prophecy that spoke of the Chosen.

I couldn't believe that there were six different versions, written in almost the same hand. It confuses people so they aren't sure which is completely correct, but they do know that there are enough similarities between them that there is a large chance of them coming to pass.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

Restora

~Nicholas~

"My plants sprout however they will," Jack replies and I simply look at him, "But I could well do as you say. I sense you have something in mind, Nicholas. Oh, do tell."

"I will, Jack. When the others are here, I'll explain a great deal of thoughts I've been coming up with. We are going to start making more agressive moves to bring all of our enemies out of hiding." I laughed as I imagined everything going as planned, though I knew it would do well to have a couple of back-up plans in place.

"The others should arrive soon. Very soon." I added even as I turned and began walking along the water's edge. I had many things to think of and the others needed to hurry up and retrun. I don't like having to wait for long periods of time.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

ooc: reposting to make it easier.

~Samuel~

I watched as the boy seemed to hesitate and couldn't help but laugh, knowing I seemed older then I was in this guise. "I'm sorry. I thought this was Brandi's room." He glances at the room number and adds, "I'm terribly sorry for interrupting you. I'll be going now."

I watch him head off and something tells me that he's not quite what he seems, but instead of bothering with the boy when I could have easily ended his pathetic life, I close the door and lock it, turning to the girl who now looks at me cowering. "Good job, girl." I tell her with a sneer as I move over to her again and tossing down my wrap before pulling the sheet away from her body. Already, the marks from my rough and heady measures were bright upon her skin and I groaned as I reached for her legs and pulled her to the edge of the bed, forcing her legs apart once more before positioning myself and ramming deeply into her.

Unfortunately, the feel of her around me isn't quite as satisfying now that the boy had interrupted and I felt as though his deep brown eyes were looking at me. I should have brought him in and had him join my party. The thought causes me to smirk as I look down at the girl beneath me and start pounding her without really seeing her. Letting my body simply take the little bit of joy it could now.

Not long after, having my release, I looked down at the girl and smiled. "Too bad you'll never have the chance to see the error of being with another stranger." Her unseeing eyes stared at the ceiling and I smiled as I lifted the last of my belongings and took to my true form before slipping out of the room and heading down to the alley to where Erika was waiting.

"Having fun, Erika?" I ask her with a laugh as I move up behind her and step to her side.
A List of All My Fics

~Ruby~
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by ~Ruby~ »

Crap. Sorry that I haven't post yet. I've been caught up with things. I'll try and post something soon.

Sorry again, :oops: