A Baby Story (AU, ?C Teen) *Need Kyle, Isabel, Michael*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

edited
Last edited by isabelle on Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Maria*

Michael gives me a tight reassuring squeeze that warms me all the way to my toes. What is it about this boy that makes me disregard all rational thought? He touches me logic is entirely forgotten. His words are soft and filled with an emotion he doesn’t think he vocalizes well. What he doesn’t understand is that even if he doesn’t say the specified’ pretty’ words that have been recited for centuries the feeling that is associated with it is the same. When he looks at me like that…as if I am his whole world.

It’s worth more than all the romantic phrases or notions in this world or any other. "Thank you, Maria," He places a tender meaningful kiss on my lips and I allow myself to melt into his embrace. This is how it should be. I wiggle a bit in his arms so that my cheek rests comfortably on his shoulder. “You’re welcome Space boy.” I respond with an easy forming smile. Wanting to lighten up the serious mood I raise my head up so I can peer into those penetrating brown eyes.

“So… I saw quite a bit in those flashy thingys.” Letting his mind roll over that one a bit I take his hand in mine and beginning rubbing his palm lightly with my fingertips. “There was this one fantasy I saw with me in my Crash down uniform.” I let the suspense build a bit before I drop the bomb. “So that sort of thing does it for ya?” I tease with a gentle giggle. Feeling his body tense a bit I raise up and capture his lips for a soul melding kiss.

Once air becomes an issue I break away and return my cheek back to it’ proper place. On his broad chest. “So…we should probably talk about what’s going on.” I lead off unsure on how to broach the topic. “Max is going to be a dad. That must be really hard. I can’t imagine finding out that I was going to be a parent at this stage of my life. After all I have a hard time keeping my coffee plant Rufus alive. Who knew there was such a thing as over watering?” I contemplate on that point for a moment before continuing.

"My mom did it though. She was only seventeen when she found out she was going to have me. I guess it' doable." Taking a deep breath I add,“I imagine you are none too thrilled with your secret being compromised again.” This wasn’t the first time Max had put them in danger without meaning to. The first time was to save my best friend’s life for which I will always be grateful. This time his intentions were not so noble. T

here is a part of me that resents Max for hurting my best friend so badly. I know him and Liz weren’t really together ,but he had to have known that sleeping would Tess would devastate her. I just don’t understand how all this happened. When did everything get messed up? I snuggle deeper into Michael’s chest thankful that he has not been taken away from me. I remember what it was like when I thought Isabel was pregnant with his child. It almost broke me. Poor Liz must be heartbroken. :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Michael*

“So… I saw quite a bit in those flashy thingys,” she says and I feel my gut tightening up. Is she going to tell me it's too much? Or maybe it's not enough. Her fingers dancing on my palm make it hard to think. “There was this one fantasy I saw with me in my Crash down uniform. So that sort of thing does it for ya?” she giggles.

"You do it for me," I say huskily as she gives me a kiss intense enough to melt metal.

Then she breaks away and starts talking about Max and her coffee plant. She actually gave that stupid thing a name???

“... I imagine you are none too thrilled with your secret being compromised again,” she says.

"No," I say my voice low and filled with disapproval. "I want to hate him but I can't. He's my brother." Besides, I think. Tess told me about how Liz slept with Kyle. That must have nearly killed him. I hated her then. He'd risked everything for her. He risked us, too, and then she goes and treats him like dirt. Sleeping with Kyle. I don't know how he can stand to even look at her anymore. Whatever is going on between them it's something I just don't understand.

"I just find it hard to believe that he didn't take precautions. He's always Mr. Careful." I shrug. "We'll just have to figure out how to go forward from here."
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Maria*

Michael‘s eyes cloud over with such a dark intensity that I almost wish I hadn‘t brought it up. "No," He states his voice low with irritation. "I want to hate him but I can't. He's my brother." I understand that completely. Even when I was angry with Liz for hurting Sean I still cared about her and wanted more then anything for her to be happy. I guess loving someone means loving them all the time. Not just when things are good or it’s convenient ,but during the rough times. Even up until the point where you can’t understand what makes them who they are anymore.

I read a really awesome quote in class the other day (Yeah sometimes I pay attention. Shock and dismay all around.) It said: ‘To love someone is to learn the song that is within their heart and sing it to them when they have forgotten.’

There have been many times where I have lost my way and my friends have helped me find the path I was meant to be on. It just so happens that I believe Michael and I travel this road together. I’ll follow it until our time together I threw. Wither that be 5 days, 5 months, or 5 years from now. Our time together is precious and I will treat it as such.

My thoughts are forced back on the serious matter at hand when he pipe up. "I just find it hard to believe that he didn't take precautions. He's always Mr. Careful." He adds a shrug and it pains me to see him so bothered. "We'll just have to figure out how to go forward from here." I nod in agreement. “I guess he just forgot that condom in his back pocket this time around.” Opps. I didn’t mean to reference the timeline that no longer exists. The one that Liz destroyed when she pretended to sleep with Kyle and didn’t actually consummate her relationship with Max.

Perhaps Michael won’t catch it. What am I saying he notices everything I’d rather he didn’t. “What I mean is…” I am a terrible liar. My mother says it’s because lying I bad for the soul. Oh and the pores. :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Michael*

“I guess he just forgot that condom in his back pocket this time around.” Maria says and I blink, not sure if I heard right. I pull back a fraction of an inch so I can turn and see her face. She's gone a shade or two paler than usual and suddenly she starts talking faster, a sure sign that she's nervous or scared. “What I mean is…”

"Yes, what do you mean?" I ask, staring at her eyes. What would she know about whether Max carries a condom? That was news to me if he did, but it makes it even more confusing about why he didn't use it. Maybe it broke?
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Maria*

Michael narrows his eyebrows in confusion and questions adamantly, "Yes, what do you mean?" His intense gaze causes me to falter. Words dissipate and I am simply speechless. That has to be a first for a Deluca woman. I can’t tell him the truth, but I also can’t lie to him. I don’t think I could. I open my mouth waiting for some sort of explanation, but instead I simply stammer, “I don’t mean anything. Meaning I can’t mean anything.” The Deluca ramble it’s infamous.

Sighing in utter defeat I mumble, “Michael, I’m sorry I just… I can’t.” He’s never going to understand this. Liz would never forgive me for revealing her secret. Still it has been kept concealed for so long. Maybe it would be better if everything were out in the open. Still, that is not my decision to make. It’s Liz’s. I can’t take that away from her. The confliction must show in my expression because Michael looks more then a little puzzled. How can I tell him what he needs to know without revealing private details that my best friend will see as a betrayal?

“I don’t know for sure anything about Max’s recreational activities but I have it from a reliable source that shall not be revealed that at one particular point in time…” Not necessarily this timeline “Saint Max was packing contraceptive in his wallet. For a just in case instance.” As if to relieve any question he has over wither or not I got this info from the King himself I add, “ Max and I got really close last summer but that was not something we ever discussed.” :wink:
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Michael*

Maria actually looks scared as she suddenly becomes tongue-tied, unsure of what to say. I'm not sure I've ever seen her like this before.

“I don’t know for sure anything about Max’s recreational activities but I have it from a reliable source that shall not be revealed that at one particular point in time… Saint Max was packing contraceptive in his wallet. For a just in case instance," she says, looking like she's about to turn purple. Reliable source? That would have to be Liz, I think, unless Max...

“Max and I got really close last summer but that was not something we ever discussed.”

Okay, not Max. I'm relieved to know that finding it hard to imagine my girlfriend talking about stuff like that to Max and not to me. Geez. It has to be Liz. Liz knew he was carrying a condom? Did they ever do it? No. He was far too amazed when he first told me about having sex with Tess. It had to have been his first time. He would have told me if he and Liz had gotten it together, I think...

"Why the hell didn't he use it?" I say aloud, shaking my head. Maybe he'd given up on carrying one after Liz crushed him. Sleeping with Tess probably wasn't planned. What a mess!

"Too late to worry about it now," I answer myself. "Unless..." I look at Maria, suddenly scared. What if the condom simply doesn't work for aliens? Our semen could be different. Will the same thing happen when Maria and I get together? Does this mean we have to wait? I couldn't stand that!

"What about you?" I ask. "You think you'd want a kid someday?"
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Maria*

Michael startles me by voicing my exact thoughts. "Why the hell didn't he use it?” He shakes his head from side to side in quiet exasperation. I desperately wish there was something I could do or say to make this situation less scary and painful. "Too late to worry about it now," He answers himself in a defeated tone. "Unless..." The love of my life turns to me with a look of fear and apprehension. What is he thinking? "What about you?" He inquires with an expression that conveys obvious seriousness.

"You think you'd want a kid someday?" Wow, that was unexpected. I try to mask my surprise as best I can while contemplating his question. “Uh…” I trail off buying myself a little bit of time to process the multitude of deep thoughts I am currently having. What is the correct answer? Michael has never expressed any desire in having children of any kind with me. I do remember how concerned he was when everyone thought Isabel was pregnant.

Even through blind jealousy I could see how much he wanted a family of his own ,but would he want me to be a part of that? I can only really tell him what is in my heart. What he does with that information is entirely up to him. Oh well here goes everything. “I have many dreams, Michael.” I start while meeting his eyes hoping he catches the difficulty that this honesty is causing me. I am making myself very vulnerable here. I don’t think I could bare it if he rejected me now.

“There’s a distinct possibility that I won’t get to see all of them come true. I’ll more then likely never record my own CD. Nor will I ever open up my own botanical shop where I sell Cyprus Oil by the vials. There’s not a good chance that I’ll ever see my Dad again ,but I do want to be a mom.” I press my lips tightly together in an attempt to keep my emotions under control.” How could I not?” I give a little laugh to ease the tension before continuing,

“ My mother may be a bit zany and a tad nuts every now and again but she loves me with all that she has and sacrificed so much for me. It hurts that she’s gone so much ,but I know in my heart she does it all for me. In her own way she is trying to make me happy by insuring that I have everything that I need. It’s not easy for her either. She just wants better for me. That’s an unconditional love I can’t help but be proud of and yearn for explicitly.”

Taking a deep breath I try but fail miserably to stop my trembling hands. What if he detests the notion of having children with me? Will I be able to survive that revelation? “I’m not saying that I’m eager to become a parent right now. I don’t know how I’ll feel in a month, a year or even five years from now. What I do know that is when I think about my future I see myself singing a soft lullaby to my beautiful baby.” I’ve probably scared the poor guy out of his mind. Still I have to know, "What do you see in your future?" :D
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Michael*

I wait as Maria babbles on about every dream she ever had, wondering when she's going to get to what I asked about. She is so amazingly beautiful. I just love the sound of her voice, even if I don't always understand or like what she's saying.

Ah. There. She finally gets to it. She does want to be a mom. ... a month, a year? FIVE YEARS? Shit. I can't wait that long to have sex with her. No, I won't believe that she'd get pregnant the first time just because Tess did. I can't. I gotta think that Max didn't use his raincoat with her. He'd had it earlier because he'd been planning to have sex with Liz but he wasn't planning to do it with Tess. That has to be the explanation.

Honestly, I think I wanna have a kid, too. I remember those dreams of me having a baby with Isabel. I was so amazingly happy. I want to feel that someday. I do. But not with Isabel. No.

I turn and give Maria a little squeeze, smiling down at her. How awesome would it be to have a baby with her?

"What do you see in your future?" she asks, as I realize that she's still talking.

"You," I say leaning in to kiss her again. "I see you." I don't know how much future we have here on this planet, but for as long as we're here, I see myself with her.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Maria*

My fears are instantly relieved when Michael gives my hand a comforting squeeze and flashes me that devilish smile of his. Letting out a deep sigh of relief I listen anxiously as he reassures me. "You,” My man of few words sums it up perfectly. I am so incredibly lucky to be loved in such a simplistic and yet passionate way. I hope he knows how much I cherish what we have. The love of my life leans forward and plants a soft and yet meaningful kiss upon my lips.

"I see you." I grin from ear to ear while showing him just how pleased I am. “I see you too.” I reveal while placing my palms across his cheeks and cradling him gently. I capture his lips expressing all my desire and affection for him with a demanding kiss. My hands ease down his face onto his neck and shoulders before they wrap around him drawing him closer to me. Before I know what’s happening I am pushing him backward on the couch.
:wink: