A Baby Story (AU, ?C Teen) *Need Kyle, Isabel, Michael*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

ooc: hope this works ok....

~Isabel~

"Thanks, Isabel," I hear Max say as he hugs me back for a moment and then slowly he eases up and looks at me. "I'm sure she'd love for you to talk to her. I think she's feeling pretty alone right now," he replies and I nod, smiling.

"Then, that's what I'll do. Come on, Max. I'm sure she's nerved up about telling Mom and Dad with you. Let's go see what we can do to ease her mind." I suggest, letting my brother know that I'm not letting him go through it alone. "I just hope she'll talk to me after how I've been to her lately."

With a sigh, as much as I didn't want to, it was probably about time to head back into town. Picking up my cell, I open it and dial Tess' number. Normally since school is in session we keep our phone's off but with the situation I don't know whether she'll have hers on or not. After a few rings, I'm met with the voice mail. Waiting for the tone, I then speak. "Tess, its Iz. Max and I are hanging out together. When you get this, call me and we can come get you. I'd like to talk to you, like we used to... but I'll leave that up to you. I'm here for you, Tess. You and my brother both."
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Max*

"I imagine she's still in school," I tell Isabel. Just because she and Michael and Liz and I all cut out in the middle of the day, it doesn't mean that Tess will. We have fourth period together. What is she going to think when she shows up and I'm not there? Not to mention lunch. I hope she get's Isabel's message.

"Thanks ... for being here for us," I tell Isabel, sincerely, giving her hand a squeeze as we walk back towards the jeep.

"I promised Tess that I'd pick up some books on pregnancy," I say, almost to myself as I think it through. Would it be safe to stop by a bookstore or would someone there realize that we should be in school? I wonder if the school libary has books on the subject. I bet they do. For biology. This is a lot more than biology, but know what's normal for humans will be a big start for us. We already know it's not going to be completely normal and this little episode seems to confirm it. I wonder how hard it would be to sneak back into school.

"I really need to find her right away. I just -- felt -- something. I want to be sure she's okay," I tell Isabel. I don't really understand what's happening, but I need to find out.
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

I'm going to be trying to get something out here this week... being ill has really screwed up everything the last few weeks... still don't know what's wrong even after having a CAT scan.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*bump*
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*bump* again. :(
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*bump*
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

gonna try to post here asap
A List of All My Fics

FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Bumping for Michael*
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Michael*

As I pull back from our kiss and our connection, I watch Maria carefully. I've never let her see me like this before. What is she going to think? I'm so afraid and I don't even know what I'm afraid of.

I see her blink and suddenly, she's pulling me close, kissing me more deeply than ever. God, she's so beautiful. How could she do this? How could she love me like this even after seeing all the sad and terrible things inside me? I know I'm not good enough. Doesn't she see that, too?

"Thank you," she whispers and for a moment, I can't answer her at all.

I squeeze her tightly and kiss her again as I collect myself. "Thank you, Maria," I tell her. She didn't run away. She doesn't act like anything's changed, except in a good way. And maybe all this talking is over. Words just never seem to do the things I need them to do.

I pull Maria close and kiss her again. As long as I'm here, as long as she'll let me, I'm going to want to be with her. I know it's true.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Max*

I open up some of the food that we brought and try to think what to do next. I have to Tess right away. Something happened with her. She's probably at the school. I feel so bad about abandoning her there, although it's not like she's alone. Alex and Kyle are still there, but it should be me. I need to be there for her.

"Come on. I'm heading back to the school," I tell Isabel. "I'll drop you off somewhere-else if you like."

With that, I pick up our picnic things and hand Isabel the food incase she's hungry too. I put the blanket in the back and get behind the wheel. I see that Isabel has gotten in on the passenger side. "Something's going on with Tess. I need to be there," I explain. Although how I know that, I don't know. I just feel it -- as if that information was coming straight from my baby.