Oddities [AU/CC TEEN] Thread #3

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

POM

Post by POM »

madroswellfan wrote:(ooc: maxandliz4ever1357 - sorry! I nominated who I thought was fair, and since I only had 3 votes I voted POM cos we're in loads of roleplays together and I love her style, Karen because I think her Isabel is spot on and Fehr'sBear because she's sooo good as Michael. I really wanted to nominate you too, but you're only allowed three. I'm really sorry!)
UMM...MAD your allowed up to 5 Votes :lol: :P

~POM~ :wink:
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

(OCC-quickie post coz todays my b'day so dad not being such a dragon.miss you guys alot.will see you on the 1st.I hope i am not messing up the days in the rpg but here is my isabel post till the next one on the 1st)

Isabel

"If Kyle wants to question me then so be it.When the times come I'll decide how much I wnat to tell him about Victor." I said matter of factly while settling back in against Alex
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Sternbetrachter »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KarenEvans :D
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

(oops! omg! really? Well i've added you then maxandliz4ever1357)
HAPPY BDAY KAREN!
~~~~~ALEX~~~~~
I smile at Isabel. "Okay." I answer before putting my arms around Isabel.
maxandliz4ever1357
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: Backpacking through Europe (ok so I'm not, but I wish I were)

Post by maxandliz4ever1357 »

(ooc: lol, I was just kidding! But thank you for nominating me! :lol: :D Happy Birthday! )
<center> Liz </center>
I looked at her...and nodded, "I didn't want to say anything...on my mothers side of my family... Meridith is my grandmother. She gave up her title when she was my age...I believe--and became a nurse, her family disowned her--I visit her every chance I get. I'd rather the money go to her...she'll know what to do with it. Mainly if you give it to the people at the banquet--they take half of the portions for themselves..and only give a fraction of it to the hospital. Every year, I give a check to her...and she sees that it is spent where it's needed. Not even my Dad knows that my grandmother...works there...if he found out...there nothing knowing what he'd do to me. I'm not suppose to be in contact with her, I'd care...she's my family...and that's something..that I don't have a lot of right now." I looked down at my hands and felt tears running down my face, I quickly wiped them away.
I took his hand, feeling sympathy wash over me. It was amazing that someone like Max could have done through so much pain. People really had a way of hiding their hurt.

"Of course I'll take it Max," I said softly, tucking the letter safely into my pocket. "Should I go right now?"
<center> I was terrified and would you mind if I sat next to you and watched you smile? </center>
POM

Post by POM »

Max:

I looked at the clock and it was a quarter to 6pm. "Umm.. I usually go around 7pm. I try and go as much as I can, I usually stay punctual so she doesen't yell at me." I laughed the words out.

Amy:
"umm..I think I'll be going...Liz I can have Jim drive you...if that's alright..." I waited for Maxwells approval, and once he nodded I let myself out, and smiled at the two young adults as doing so.

Max:

"Just thought I'd give you a heads up...she has a lot of spunk and spirit for a 60 year old, and if she tells you anything about me when I was younger...please don't encourage her. Or else She'll go on for hours and hours, trust me I know." I rolled my eyes and took her hand in mine. "I know I'm asking for a lot Liz, and I'm so grateful." I looked at her intensly, and kissed her hand gently.
POM

Post by POM »

POM wrote:Max:

I looked at the clock and it was a quarter to 6pm. "Umm.. I usually go around 7pm. I try and go as much as I can, I usually stay punctual so she doesen't yell at me." I laughed the words out.

Amy:
"umm..I think I'll be going...Liz I can have Jim drive you...if that's alright..." I waited for Maxwells approval, and once he nodded I let myself out, and smiled at the two young adults as doing so.

Max:

"Just thought I'd give you a heads up...she has a lot of spunk and spirit for a 60 year old, and if she tells you anything about me when I was younger...please don't encourage her. Or else She'll go on for hours and hours, trust me I know." I rolled my eyes and took her hand in mine. "I know I'm asking for a lot Liz, and I'm so grateful." I looked at her intensly, and kissed her hand gently.
BUMPING!! :D
maxandliz4ever1357
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: Backpacking through Europe (ok so I'm not, but I wish I were)

Post by maxandliz4ever1357 »

(ooc: Sorry! I'm here! :oops: )

<center> Liz </center>

"I... no problem," I said, shivering slightly at his touch. He always managed to make me do that. It was a little annoying at first, but now it wasn't so bad. "Anything else I should know before I go to deal with your crazy grandmother?" I said jokingly, smiling down at him.

I wondered where this would go. Not my trip to see his grandmother, but our relationship. Because, whether or not it was on purpose, we were now in a relationship. At least, we both cared for each other. Would he want to marry me, though? Would I want to marry him?
<center> I was terrified and would you mind if I sat next to you and watched you smile? </center>
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

(OCC-I'm back!!yaayyyy!!Can someone tell me which day we are on,are we still on the same evening as the ball?)
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

Same place I believe Karen. Yay! You're back! :D