Oddities (AU, CC, TEEN) Thread #1

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

(OCC-lol Mad,her surname is Banning)

Isabel

I blushed when he said that and I whispered into his ear,"Your're not that bad yourself Alex.Infact you've surprised me in more ways than one today."
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

(ooc: lol oops..changed it :D )

~~~~~ALEX~~~~~
"Oh really? How's that?" I enquired as I kissed her neck.
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

"Ummm..." I could barely think straight with him kissing me on my neck,I thought that at any moment my knees would buckle

"Well I didn't think you'd be such a good kisser." I sighed,relishing the attention he was paying to my neck

"and I like it when you tell me what you think about me."
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~ALEX~~~~~
"Really? Well my minds thinking that you smell of strawberries and your oh so seductive" I said continuing to kiss her. "And really? Your enjoying this?" I asked as I left of trail of kisses down her neck.
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

"Of course I am,any girl in her right mind would enjoy this...and you smell pretty darn good yourself." I said as I ran my fingers through his hair

"If I didn't appreciate or want your kisses we wouldn't be here right now.I'm exactly where I want to be.I feel safe in your arms." I said
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~ALEX~~~~~
"Good" I said before finding her mouth once more. My heart was soaring. I can't believe that I'm so lucky. I'm one hell of a lucky guy.
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

((sorry, I went away for the weekend...oops))

Michael

*back at the fire*

"Well, Alex and Isabel seem to be hitting it off quite nicely," I retort, smiling as they go to the orange grove. I look over at Maria, and she doesn't look to comfortable in her wet clothes. "So, how is the drying thing working out?" I ask, smiling.
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

"Alex...Alex" I said interrupting the kiss reluctantly..."as much as I hate to think about the rest of reality right now...ummm...I think we should be getting back to the others."

"Oh my God!!" I said worriedly "look at the time,I didn't know we'd been gone so long.They must be getting alarmed.Come on." I said grabbing his hand and heading back in the direction of the river.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MARIA~~~~~
"Oh...well, there drying slowly." I told him. "But yeah, I think those two love birds may actually find true love" I said smiling happily.

~~~~~ALEX~~~~~
I reluctantly went with Isabel back to the river. I loved holding her hand....it was so soft. I just wished we could spend some more time alone.
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

We'd nearly reached the spot where we'd left Michael and Maria,and I stopped and turned to face Alex...

"Alex maybe we shouldn't tell any of the others just yet that...umm...that,you know,you and I..." I struggled to find the right words