Oddities (AU, CC, TEEN) Thread #1

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

I turned in time to see Alex fall back into the river and I jumped up..."Oh my god Alex...are you okay?" I yelled running to the edge
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~ALEX~~~~~
I emerged spluttering from the river. I quickly spat the water that had come into my mouth. I wade to the edge still coughing.
"Yeah...I'm...fine..."I cough.

~~~~~MARIA~~~~~
"Hey Alex, sorry sweety...tell you what..."I said going over to him. "How about I take this..." I said starting to unbutton his shirt "and I'll go hang it up on that tree over there..."

~~~~~ALEX~~~~~
"I'm alright" I choke out trying to get her off me.

~~~~~MARIA~~~~~
"Don't be silly alex!" I said pulling at his shirt. Suddenly the shirt rips.
"Oh I'm sorry Alex!" I say picking up the pieces. "So anyway, hang over your trousers..."

~~~~~ALEX~~~~~
"WHAT!" I yelp. "You are kidding me!"

~~~~~MARIA~~~~~
"Of course I'm not!" I tell him reaching towards him.

~~~~~ALEX~~~~
"No No NO!" I tell her.
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

Okay enough of this nonsense I tell myself,I do not have to stand here and watch this...this striptease...

"I am going to see what's keeping the others" I said walking off alone "they can't be all that far away."

I was already fed up of this picnic and wanted to go back to the palace.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MARIA~~~~~
I smirk....I knew something had happened. I said loud enough so Isabel could hear. "Come on Alex take them off! You'll be ok in your boxers..unless your not wearing any...but I don't mind that!"

~~~~~ALEX~~~~~
I gawped at Maria. What the hell is she doing!
"Maria!" I hissed at her! I quickly get out of the river, not caring that I'm splashing Maria. "I'll be back." I tell them before running after Isabel.
I quickly catch up with her.
"Isabel, I'm sorry I don't know what she's doing she..."
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

"Save it Alex!!" I said harshly

"This is so damn typical of a man,the ego gets bigger if more than one woman is into him." I stalked off angrily
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~ALEX~~~~~
I'm not letting her get away. "Isabel!" I say runing to catch back up with her.
"Isabel please! I didn't do anything! I know that the whole massage thing looked really bad, but I didn't do anything! She does do amazing massages and I'm sorry if it looked bad, and hell I certainly didn't want my shirt to rip cos now I'm freezing." I tell shivering. "Isabel please. Tell me what I did." I ask her pleadingly.
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

I turned to look at him,hands on my hips,"I don't know what you can do and I don't even know why I'm angry it makes no sense."

"I mean,look at you,you're soaking wet,without a shirt,frolicking with my cousin in the water,with whom,you yourself admitted,were in love with at one time.Now what do I make of that?" I asked all flustered
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~ALEX~~~~~
"Frolicking? Isabel! I wasn't doing anything! It's Maria...after she came back from talking with you she was acting strange...did she say something odd to you?"
I sigh. "Isabel I know it looked really bad, but you have to understand! Maria and I just friends! That's it. And to be honest...I'm completely utterly falling so hard for someone else that I'm not even thinking about Maria" I tell her, still shivering. God I'm so cold.
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

"Well she wanted to know what had happened between us and frankly that's no one's business but yours and mine so I told her you told me you liked me and that I told you we'd see where things went from there." I said still not totally calm

"Do you want my jacket?" I asked walking up to him
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~ALEX~~~~~
"Oh no....it's ok...really, I'll be alright." I tell her even though I'm realllly freezing. "Look Isabel, I'm really really sorry... I don't know what else to say..." I tell her.

I look at Isabel, she's still mad at me. I don't what else to do. I'm going crazy here just looking at her....and to be honest I'm feeling really akward standing here without a shirt on.

I stand there gazing at her, hoping she had actually cottened on to what I had said about falling so hard for her....but I don't think she did.