Oddities (AU, CC, TEEN) Thread #1

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~ALEX~~~~~
"Yeah, I know what you mean" I tell her smiling.
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

As we reached the river bank I let go of his hand and put some distance between us,much as I hated doing that.

I smiled at him as we came up to Maria and Michael.There was still no sign of the other four.Something must have been holding them up 'coz we'd been here now for over an hour.

"Hey you two!" I said winking at Maria "What mischief have you boht been up to? I asked with a laugh
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MARIA~~~~~
"Well if you call talking mischief then lots, if not...well nothing. And what about you Isabel, what mischief have you been upto?" I said smirking. I took a side glance at Alex. Something happened. It must have. Alex had dashed off to declare his feelings...and now they had come back...pretty much together. Yup, something had happened.
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Michael

Alex looked pretty happy for someone who had just gone on a walk. Michael grinned, "What mischief were you guys up to?"
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~ALEX~~~~~
I tried desperately to keep a straight face.
"Nothing...we went to see the orange grove. It was very pretty" I tell Michael straight faced.

~~~~~MARIA~~~~~
I kept staring at Isabel, she would tell me what's going on...and if she didn't I would just make Alex tell me. We were practically best friends after all.
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

"Like Alex said,I took him to the orange grove where Uncle Jim had taken us some years ago.You must remember Maria?Anyway I met the Care-taker's wife and she was most sweet,told me to visit again and I said I would,along with Liz,Tess and you." I said quickly avoiding Maria's gaze
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MARIA~~~~~
I look from one to the other. "Right...Isabel...can I talk to you for a moment?" I say getting up and walking away. I then turn around and crook my finger at Isabel. I see her reluctantly follow me.
When we were out of earshot I said "Ok, now...what really happened?"
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Michael

When Maria walked away to talk to Isabel, I took it upon myself to question Alex. "Alex, buddy, what happened. You look pretty happy for someone who just looked at orange trees."
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

Oh damn I thought to myself as I followed Maria,I will have to lie through my teeth to fool her.

I made a mental note to remind myself to tell Alex exactly what I'd tell her incase she asked him anything.

"Nothing happened" I replied innocently
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~ALEX~~~~~
"Michael, to be honest, the thing is I like her, and I had a good time spending time with her. But nothing happened man! Now, let me guess...Maria's been rabbiting on like...well... a rabbit?

~~~~~MARIA~~~~~
"Isabel, look I know something happened. I swear I won't tell anyone. Please Isabel, don't you trust me?" I ask.