Oddities (AU, CC, TEEN) Thread #1

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

"Oh stop being such a hero and wear the jacket will you" I said,whilst putting the jacket around his shoulders

"I don't want you falling sick,otherwise who will I dance with at the next party Aunt Amy is sure to throw in the next few days?" I asked smiling,no longer angry with him

"Did you say something about falling or someone,what was it,I was too pissed to listen attentively."
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~ALEX~~~~~
I look at her and I can tell I'm beaming again. She did actually just say that right? I smile at her.
"I said I'm completely utterly falling so hard for someone else that I'm not even thinking about Maria. And she's standing about 3 feet away from me." I tell her.
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

"So am I" I whispered into his ear

I stood there close to him,my hands holding on to the jacket which I had put around him
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Michael

The display I just witnessed made me think a little. "Hey, Maria, I have a question." I say, walking over to where she's standing. "Do you...like...Alex?" Please say no, please say no, I think to myself.