Remember me (CC, AU, Adult-Mature) Thread #2

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
I hear her start to breathe slower...she had fallen asleep. I smile at her, my perfect Angel...
Kivar..."
Kivar.
That name...it stirred something in my memory. I don't remember what...or why....but that name....I remember it...and not for a good reason....
Just hearing it makes me feel tense....maybe she really is dreaming of our past....it would make sense...
God, where is Nasedo when you need him!
POM

Post by POM »

IN THE PAST/ LIZ's DREAM oF THE PAST :wink:

Liz:

"What do you want from me Kivar?" He was all around me, in every sense of the word. "You can't have them...Leave us alone...why can't you just leave us alone?"

Kivar:
"Ahh...what's wrong...your Highness? Don't cry...I love to see women cry...makes me feel strong and superior..." He laughed giddly through his clutched jaw.

Liz:
"Go to Hell...you son of a Bitch! You are not killing my Husband...My children, or me for that matter...so you might as well leave right now! Because the only person that is going to die is you!"

Kivar:

"awww...do you mean like this..." He laughed as he shot the two year old boys standing besides her. "Awww...I'm sorry, I guess I didn't understand you."

Liz:

I rushed over to my boys and cried over there chests---"NOOOOOOOOOO!! I'LL KILL YOU!! I'LL KILL YOU..." I shouted as I got up and ran straight towards Kivar. But as I ran a shot rang out and I stopped...I put my hand on my stomach, "you shot me..." I mummbered out in a light whisper. I fell to my knees.

Zan:

"AVVAAA...NOOOOO!!!" My husband shouted...he was already distraunt when his children died, but part of him died when Ava was killed...

Liz:
"ZANNNN?" I muttered out once more before darkness took over my limp body.

BACK TO PRESENT:
I jumped up...."MAX!" I shouted as I jerked off the bed, all of a sudden sick to my stomach and ran to the restroom, where I gaged. "What the hell?" I shouted as I finished...knealing down on the bathroom floor... I couldn't get my mind straight...I look down at the ground confused.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
I was beggining to doze off when
"MAX!"
I jerked away to see Liz run to the bathroom and promptly throw up. I quickly go after her. "Liz? Liz! Are you ok? What's the matter?" I ask.
I swallow..."You weer muttering...something about Kivar" I said quietly.
POM

Post by POM »

Liz:

"The past came back to me...he shot our children, and then me..." I whispered.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
I just stared at her......oh my God.......
I hear myself take a sharp intake of breath.
"Oh Liz" I say sweeping her into my arms. Liz it's okay, I promise that will never happen. Kivar's gone now." I tell her.
maxandliz4ever1357
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: Backpacking through Europe (ok so I'm not, but I wish I were)

Post by maxandliz4ever1357 »

<center> Maria </center>
I growl in frustration. "No, Im going to find your bloody keys, even if that means using my powers to manipulate something to fit your lock, and then Im driving you and your damn car back to your house before leaving. For good. Right, If there's no more stupid questions Im going to spend two more minutes looking for these damn keys before I make a new damn set." I tell her.
"I still won't go anywhere! You can't force me in the car, Michael!" I yelled, stamping my foot in irritation. "God, why do you have to be so thick!? You're too busy drowning in self pity and thinking you know what's best for everyone that you can't even see what's right in front of you!"

I walked over to him and yanked his mouth to mind, giving him a hot, angry, impassioned kiss.
<center> I was terrified and would you mind if I sat next to you and watched you smile? </center>
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MICHAEL~~~~~

"I still won't go anywhere! You can't force me in the car, Michael! God, why do you have to be so thick!? You're too busy drowning in self pity and thinking you know what's best for everyone that you can't even see what's right in front of you!"

God she's hot when shes pissed...

Stop it! I tell my self as I give my self a mental shake. I stand up to see if I can see the keys from there. As I do so, Maria puts out her hand and pulls my lips to her in to a very heated kiss.

For a moment I think that I should end this kiss immediately...but then I realise how sweet her lips are...and suddenly Im pulling her as close towards me as I can. I kiss her passionately back.

Then suddenly my sense kick in. I jerk away from her. Keeping her safe is far too important for me to screw up by kissing her.

"I've made up my mind Maria." I tell her.

I kneel down and grab some grass from the floor. I then head over to her car and put the grass in the lock. I then use my powers to make the grass turn into keys that match the lock perfectly. I get in and sit behind the stearing wheel.

"Get in the car Maria. Before I just take your car and leave." I tell her.
maxandliz4ever1357
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: Backpacking through Europe (ok so I'm not, but I wish I were)

Post by maxandliz4ever1357 »

<center> Maria </center>
I stood my ground, crossing my hands over my chest and glaring. "Buh-bye," I said, daring him to leave.

I was so sick of his behavior! Ugh, why couldn't he just let people help him for once? But no, he had to do it his own way, convinced he was right while everyone else was wrong.

"I'm waiting." I reiterated.
<center> I was terrified and would you mind if I sat next to you and watched you smile? </center>
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MICHAEL~~~~~
I glare at her. "Fine. If that's the way you bloody want it.." I shout at her. I get out of the car and open the back seat door for her. I then go over to Maria and pick her up. I ignore the idignant screams from Maria and push her into the back seat. I then slam the door on her and lock the car. I quickly go over to the drivers seat and unlock the car long enough for me to get in before locking it once more.
I put my seat belt on. "You may want to put it on Maria" I tell her. "Cos I plan on speeding"
I then set off, heading as quickly as I can to the Crashdown. If I went to Maria's her mom would only scream at me "why were you driving my baby!"
POM

Post by POM »

madroswellfan wrote:~~~~~MAX~~~~~
I just stared at her......oh my God.......
I hear myself take a sharp intake of breath.
"Oh Liz" I say sweeping her into my arms. Liz it's okay, I promise that will never happen. Kivar's gone now." I tell her.
Liz:

"I think that's why he wants us to come back...so he can repeat the process." I was still holding my stomach...where he shot me in my previous life. We had twin boys...they were two years old...and he just shot them! What kind of mother was I? that I could just stand there and let them kill my children? I was angry...I wanted to tear out his heart...but just as I was going towards him, he killed me...Max I'm sorry, I'm sorry I let you down in our past live. I couldn't been more of a wife to you...but I wasen't. I'm the reason why all of this happened." Tears were streaming down my face, and I didn't bother to wipe them away. I felt so ashamed, that I didn't want to look at him.

Nasedo:
"Actually...your not the reason Liz. You, Ava died trying to safe her family--you gave your life to try and safe your husbands...but Kivar wanted everyone dead. The moment you died, was the moment that Zans spirit died as well...and that was the end of the throne." I stepped into the room, both Max and Liz looked at me almost suprised. "I need to talk to you two...know!" I demanded and walked out of the room.