Remember me (CC, AU, Adult-Mature) Thread #2

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
"Hey" I said. Maria had said she would check out the apartment, and then call me back.
"According to Maria she's worried about Michael, cause she saw him running?" I say.

~~~~~MICHAEL~~~~~
"WAIT!"
"YES?"
"Tell me what you know or Im leaving Roswell. For Good. I can't stay here. I'm just putting them in danger. So as our protector, either your going to make me leave, or your going to tell me everything you damn know." I say determinedly.
POM

Post by POM »

Liz:

"Oh...you know Max, you don't have to stay with me today--I mean I know you have test today, and practice...you hate missing practice, that's the last thing I'd want for you to do. I'm okay, I'm not going anywhere--you can leave if you want." I smiled in a reasuring way, but inside I was crying out...DON"T LEAVE ME!! I still had that fake smile on my face as he came closer to me.

Nasedo:

I turned back to this boy...There are people after you michael and it's better if you don't know everything right now, I am going to talk to Max and Liz first and then they will carry on the message to everyone...just know that they have not found you yet--but they are close...very close...closer than anyones ever been.

Alex:

"Thank god...my mom didn't tell me anything this moring...my parents didn't even know I was gone, I don't know which to be--sad or happy..." I looked at Isabel as a smile crept on my face. "You okay?" I asked as I pulled her to me.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
"Don't be stupid. I'm staying." I tell her bluntly. I have to. But I have to admit, Im not worried about missing practice...it's more the fact that I'll be missing school...and if I miss something important....how will I ever catch up?

~~~~~MICHAEL~~~~~
"What? Oh great! Of course. The stupid Queen and King get to know everything and the second has just got to wait whilst he gets everyone else in trouble and pain. So the second has got to not only keep away from everyone but is not even allowed the information...great..thats just great....Well tell you what. Tell Max when he needs me...I'll be a long way away." I say.
I run away from Nasedo. I run and run until I get to the highway. I hold out my hand and wait for some nice person to take me away. Take me away from all this.
POM

Post by POM »

Liz:

His remark hurts me, and I shoot back at him in anger..."NO..MAX...you listen me--I can take care of myself...you're the one who needs to go to school, to pass you stupid test that I've been helping you with...and I haven't even started my own homework yet! so if you excuse me!!" I started to walk off in a quick pace by I only got half way to my room before I collasped, and everything went black.

[occ: You know how Maria went to go find Michael, maybe you can have her drive down to the warehouse/base and pick up michael off the road...wouldn't that be great!! :D :lol: ]
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

(ooc: ooh yes it would!)

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
"Liz!" I say as I follow her out of the room. "Liz Im not...LIZ!" I shout when I see her collapsed on the floor. I quickly dash over to her and put my hands on her.
"Come on Liz" I mutter as I start to heal her.
POM

Post by POM »

Liz:

I woke up in my bed and Max sitting next to me... "What happened?" I asked him as I sat up and rubbed my head.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
"You blacked out sweety. I found you on the floor...are you ok?" I ask as I stroke her cheek.
maxandliz4ever1357
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: Backpacking through Europe (ok so I'm not, but I wish I were)

Post by maxandliz4ever1357 »

(ooc: Works for me!)

<center> Maria </center>

"He's not there is he?" I ask, my gut twisting. "Ok, I'm going to look for him." I hang up the phone before he can answer, jumping into the jetta. Half an hour later I'm driving along the highway, my eyes searching for any sign of my alien boyfriend. After about 5 minutes, I see a distant figure holding his thumb up. I instinctively know it's Michael, so I pull up next to him.

"Need a ride?" I ask.
<center> I was terrified and would you mind if I sat next to you and watched you smile? </center>
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MICHAEL~~~~~
Crap...it would be her to pull over wouldn't it.
"Only if your driving out of town as fast as you can and as far as the tank will take us...if not...no" I tell her bluntly. I continue to stick my thumb out as people continued to drive past ignoring me.
maxandliz4ever1357
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: Backpacking through Europe (ok so I'm not, but I wish I were)

Post by maxandliz4ever1357 »

<center> Maria </center>

"Get your ass in this car, Michael," I said calmly, drving along with him as he walked down the road. "Can you at least wait until we figure out why the hell I'm having visions of where you are when you're in trouble before you take off?" I asked, slamming on the breaks when he stopped in his tracks. "I knew that would get your attention. Now get in the car."
<center> I was terrified and would you mind if I sat next to you and watched you smile? </center>