Destiny Awaits (CC/AU/Mature/ Adult) Thread #2

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~ZAN~~~~~
I pout like a little kid. "Pweaseeeee" I say hopefully. "You can go if you want...." I add "But I will just be sitting here...waiting for you...nekid." I say grinning.
POM

Post by POM »

Liz:

"Naked huh?" I smiled at him..."Well I guess another session of love making wouldn't hurt." I pulled his face towards mine and sank into a deep loving kiss.
"Mr. Evans...take me now.." I smirked.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~ZAN~~~~~
"With pleasure" I say before capturing her mouth once more. I quickly remove the clothes she had just put on. "That was...a...waste of time" I murmur as I kiss her.
POM

Post by POM »

Rath:

Walking into the nursary, to find Mary sitting there with a very fussy Phillip in her arms, while Scarlett is chilling on her bed looking at the ceiling and smiling. "Hey there...is he giving you a hard time? Where are the new parents at anyways?" I looked around the room, then back at Maria and make way to her.

Liz:

In between kisses I reply to him, "Well...I...thought....I... could...tear...myself away from you long...long enought to go check on our kids...but..I-I thought...I...was wrong..." I moaned as he began to kiss my neck. "I don't know how you do it??" I started but I was starting to get lose in everything that I don't think I finished the thought.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~ZAN~~~~~
"How I....do what?" I ask her breathlessly, not wanting to let her go.

~~~~~MARY~~~~~
I hear Rath come in. I glance up and smile. "Hey. A hard time? Nah, this one's just a little tyke aren't you Phillip" I say smiling at the handsome baby.
"I believe the parents are ...erm...sleeping" I say carefully, knowing that Rath would know what I mean. "So are you ok?" I ask with a smile.
POM

Post by POM »

Liz:

"How you k-keep me so intoxicated with your essance...how after all this time your not tried of making love to me... that with the way I look, that Y-you still love me for me." I breath out in between kissed and moans of love.

Rath:

"I'm fine...why would you ask?" I was curious to what she had to say.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MARY~~~~~
"Oh...you just look...I don't know.... lost....and bored....and a little bit jealous of a certain king." I say smirking.

~~~~~ZAN~~~~~
I moan as she says those amazing things. "Because your you Liz. And I will never ever get enough of you. I love you Liz. How could I ever tire of my goddess." I ask as I hold to her for dear life.
POM

Post by POM »

Rath:

I was amazed by what she was implying... but I couldn't get the words out of my mouth to say anything..."Um...I...I--" I tried to get the words out but I looked like a fish gasping for air. Taking a deep breath, and saying to fast that you could barely understand me, heck I didn't even understand myself! "Idon'tKnowwhatyouaretalkingabout!!!" I looked down at the ground.

Liz:

With his response...I deepened the kiss... "Enough t-talking... Make love to me...My H-H-Husband..." I pleaded with him.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MARY~~~~~
I frowned. Why did Rath have a problem about talking about....that.
I turn back to the babies. "Ok" I said. "Well, Im sure your busy..." I said trying to hint he should just go. Im not in the mood now. I thought we were doing ok, since we were engaged and all....I sigh. I don't know. Rath is so....difficult.

~~~~~ZAN~~~~~
I grinned at Liz. "My pleasure" I purr before taking her once more. "God Lizzie" I moan.
POM

Post by POM »

Rath:
"Mary I'm sorry... I want you more than I ever did before but isn't--I mean...can't they sense sexual tensions...I wouldn't want to say anything to get into there little minds." I blushed as I looked at her.

Liz:

"Zan...yes...yess... yessss... harder... Zan Faster...please...OMG..." I screamed out as he obyed my commands.