Destiny Awaits (CC/AU/Mature/ Adult) Thread #2

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~ZAN~~~~~
"B..b...busy?" I choke out. "I...It depends what you call busy.....but...I somewhat doubt I will be able to concentrate...on...anything right now...maybe I should just...give up now..." I say
POM

Post by POM »

Liz:

I pulled out a fresh pair of panties and bra, and headed towards the restroom and turned on the shower, and set my clothes aside and returned to the bedroom. "Well, I was just asking you know...your royal duties, I want you to be able to work...and not be constantly distracted by me. not like it's a bad thing--I don't want to get in the way." I walked over to him and gave him a deep passionate kiss and broke it off quickly, and walked back to the bathroom. I loved teasing him but before I got in I asked him..."Are you comming?" I smiled as I turned from him and felt the warm water hit my skin.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~ZAN~~~~~
I do not need telling twice. I quickly follow her into the bathroom. I quickly got in with her and wrapped my arms around her, pulling her towards me. I gave a heart stopping kiss.
POM

Post by POM »

Liz:

"are we eager this morning My husband?" I smiled as i sank into his embrace and his kiss. my senses were racing wildly. I returned the kiss, in a flash our toungues danced to their own song...and i never wanted it to end.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~ZAN~~~~~
"I'm always eager for you Liz" I whisper into her soft lips. "Oh Lizzy" I moan.
POM

Post by POM »

Liz:

"well, that's good to know that after giving birth to you children--and quite possibly the heir to your throne...that you'll still be attracted to me." I sighed as he touch intensened. "Make love to me... Zan Please...I love you, and I need you.." I groaned as I kissed him once more.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~ZAN~~~~~
"Be my pleasure" I growl at her as I move her as close to me as possible. "Oh Lizzy I love you so much" I moan.
POM

Post by POM »

Liz:

As he thrusted into me...I could my senses running overboard..."Zan...OH...Godd.." I cried out as he continued. Harder and Harder then were quick and swift, I thought my mind was going to blow..."God, I love you Zan..." I screamed out. I smiled as I felt he left a trail of kissing along my neck and shoulder.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~ZAN~~~~~
"God Liz Evans!" I moanas I thrust deeper and deeper into her. I will never get enough of this feeling.
"Oh Lizzy" I moan as I reach my climax.
POM

Post by POM »

Liz:

I smiled to at him when he yell out Liz Evans... "I like the sound of that..." I moaned out as I reached my own climax... "know that was amazing..." I panted out trying to catch my breath. "Mr. Evans you are breath taking you know that..." I whispered.