Remember me (CC, AU, Mature) Thread #1

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

maxandliz4ever1357
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: Backpacking through Europe (ok so I'm not, but I wish I were)

Post by maxandliz4ever1357 »

<center>Isabel</center>

I looked around the cafeteria, the lunch bell having rang, and spotted a familiar tall, sinewy form standing in line at the counter. Heading over to him, I cut passed everyone and took a spot in line. No one dared to question Queen Isabel.

"Alex," I said, my voice both cheerful and concerned. I was really happy to see him, but I was also very worried about Max and Liz. "Did you talk to Max?"
<center> I was terrified and would you mind if I sat next to you and watched you smile? </center>
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MICHAEL~~~~~
"Hey." I replied. "Not much...just curious what Max and Liz are hiding. Im kinda expecting Max to cancel practice...if he does I know the guys won't be happy..."
I pulled myself out of my doom and gloom state and looked at her.
"Anyways, yeah how are you?" I asked kissing her.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
"Well...It was something about....a ring...and the ring was bad and they wanted to destroy it or something..and it was like a huge book...and it ended really weird...I was expecting there to be more......Yeah like I said....didn't like it!" I told her.
POM

Post by POM »

maxandliz4ever1357 wrote:<center>Isabel</center>

I looked around the cafeteria, the lunch bell having rang, and spotted a familiar tall, sinewy form standing in line at the counter. Heading over to him, I cut passed everyone and took a spot in line. No one dared to question Queen Isabel.

"Alex," I said, my voice both cheerful and concerned. I was really happy to see him, but I was also very worried about Max and Liz. "Did you talk to Max?"
Alex:

"Yeah..I did a little in Math today...but once the bell rang he shot out of the room before I say anything else to him. I'm telling you...he's head over heels in love with her..." I laughed a little but then I noticed that she wasn't. "Hey Iz...what's wrong...Is everything okay?" I asked her.

Liz:

I took the book from him... the title read 'The Lord of the Rings' -- I looked at him. "This is a classic book series...you should read the second book it gets better..." I handed the book back to him... I saw my drama teacher come out of the room and post a piece of paper on the door. Once he left the hallway..."C'mon I have to see something first..." I told him as I dragged him in the opposite direction. The lead parts were in the end of the list... I read...and steped back from the door... "I got it...I got the lead..." I muttered under my breath.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
I grinned at her. "See! Told you!" I pulled her into a big hug. "Congratulations my little star!" I told her. "Oh Liz, you must be so thrilled!"
POM

Post by POM »

Liz:

It took me a moment for me to catch my breath..."I can't believe I got it...OMG... I'm in total shock..." I said quietly. " I knew I was good, but I never thought that I liz parker would be in the lead of the Roswell Production." I hugged him--and kissed him... "wow...I'm still can't catch my breath..." I said excitedly.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~ZAN~~~~~
I beamed at her. "I knew you'd get it. Your a star." I said. "Well my little star in the making, how does it feel to know you're going to be the envy of most girls in the school?"
Then it hit me. Lead role. But who was the male lead?
"By the way...who are you lead roling with? I mean...is there dome sort of...kiss between you and...someone else?"
POM

Post by POM »

Liz:

"are you jealous?" I asked him...}there is only one... romance scene--and besides--you are the only one for me...you do know that don't you? " I told him. As I kissed him on the lips..."Max let it go!" Do you want to go to the library or out to the quad...to get something to eat?" I asked him and waited for his answer.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~
I shrugged. "Don't mind. Up to the star." I said giving a half smile. I knew she was telling the truth...that it wasn't a big deal. But somehow my head didn't think that. Some part of me showed me images of her running off with some guy who acted brilliantly and them being all famous and in love and me sitting on the side lines. Irrational? Yes. But I tried to control that part of me.
I mean...there was only one guy in this school with as much standing as me. As much jock power. As stud like. And that was Sean. Sean was the it guy. If the blonde club werent with me...they were with him. And if he had the lead...well the good news would be I wouldn't see the blondes for a while.
Bad news...he'd make it his mission to get Liz.
I looked at the list behind me...dreading what I'd see.
Sean.
"I'm screwed" my mind told me. "Shut it idiot" my heart replied.
The battle of the heart and mind had begun. I ignored them as I turned back to Liz.
"So? Library? Or Cafeteria? You pick"
POM

Post by POM »

Liz:

"Are you alright?" I asked him... "well, let's meet up with everyone else... I'm kind of hungry..." I told him. He wrapped his arm around my waist as he lead me to the main quad area.