Roswell Next Generation (CC, Adult) Thread #1

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Athenea
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Athenea »

*Lilly *

I smile at my sister as realization comes to her eyes, of what she just did. I know this is the beginning of something important but i don't know what it is. Amy drags me out of the bathroom and back into the Crashdown and i see my mother. My mother who I just saw shot right in front of me a few minutes ago.

I vaguley remember seeing Erik as we walked by him and Sabrina. He was looking at me with many questions in his eyes but they would have to wait for another time. Amy walks up to my mother and talks to her but it is like my head is swimming. They start to walk up stairs and Amy grabs my hand again dragging me behind her.

Amy are we sure we have to tell them right now?I ask her mentally
They already think were strange should we add the icing to the cake?

Yes, We are telling them. I need some awnsers and they are the ones who have them. I roll my eyes at her. My sister, always the little scientist. I wonder if all this has anything to do with my dreams lately.

We sit on the couch and wait for Dad to get home. I have totally forgotten about going back to work. I was supposed to go back after lunch but alot of things have happened since then.

I wonder about my powers. Can I make a vision come at any time? What about being able to teleport? I remember teleporting when I grabbed Amy's hand that day long ago. I wonder if it takes both of us to do it. Maybe together our powers are stronger somehow.
Last edited by Athenea on Wed Jan 19, 2005 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CandyDreamQueen
Addicted Roswellian

Post by CandyDreamQueen »

<<<Max>>>

When I walk inside the house I see all three of my girls waiting in the living room for me. Liz looks kind of worried, and she keeps putting her hand on Lilly’s forehead, Amy is pacing around the couch.

“What’s going on?” I ask as I enter. I don’t like the look of things.

“Mom, Dad, we have to talk to you.” Amy starts, and then she looks pointedly at her sister.

“Go a head Lilly, tell them what happened.”

I look at Lilly expectedly. Something happened? Was Lilly hurt? I walk over to the couch and sit beside her. She does look a little clammy. What is going on here? All I can do is wait for Lilly to tell me what happened.
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

~*Sabrina*~

This is just to weird, everything seems to be happening rather quickly and before I even have the chance to think on it, Erik is taking my hand and pulling me with him without a word. Okay, so Lily seemed to suddenly be ill or weirded out or something and maybe the whole symbol thing was kind of ironic, but what does he think we're going to learn by following them to the back room.

I sighed, Aunt Liz and Uncle Max might have an idea of what's wrong, I guess.

I was kind of thinking that maybe I should have gone to see Dad at the class and simply shown him my new song that I'd finally finished this morning.

"Erik, do you have any idea what's going on?" I ask as we enter the back room of the Crashdown. I was feeling as though there was someone else talking and that I was simply watching things from the outside.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
Athenea
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Athenea »

*Lilly*

“Go a head Lilly, tell them what happened.” Amy says to me. I don't know what to do. Then all the doubts come through: They will lock you up in a mental institution for this one. Nobody has visions. People can't heal people. A person cannot just wish to be somewhere a suddenly be there.

I look at my parents who look at me expectantly, waiting for me to explain. "Well I think.... I ummm...... I think I saw something.... like a vision." I look into my dad's eyes. He isn't judging he just looks surprised.

"What do you mean by vision?" he asks

"Well it was the past......and mom got shot......and you....ummmm.....healed her." I tell him and watch as his eyes get big with surprise. He's looking at me skeptically and I wish I was some where else. Anywhere else away from his look. And then suddenly I was in my room. I look around. "What the hell?" I say to myself just as Amy comes running into the room with an astonished look on her face.....and right behind her are my very confused looking parents.

I couldn't think of anything to say. I just said the first thing that popped into my head, "Well Amy can heal!" I know it was a stupid remark but I didn't want to be the only person my parents were looking at.
Spacegirl04
Addicted Roswellian
Location: will change avi if someone else has it; waiting to be admitted to psych ward

Post by Spacegirl04 »

Liz

It sounds like its coming out of her mouth but everything is in slow motion, its happening all over again, I thought for sure that this was behind us, that my girls wouldn't be affected by this aliens chaos. I stand next to my husband and tears start to form in my eyes. We should have told them, we were going to when they were old enough to understand, but it looks like we can't wait any longer.

Then before my very eyes my daughter vanishes. "LILY oh my god where is she?" I panic then see Amy run out of the room to the bedroom. I breath a sigh of relief, I'm calling Maria first thing in the morning she needs to come home.

"Lily what happened are you ok?" I run to my daughter, and sit her down on the bed and put my arms around her. I remember how scared I was when my powers came into place this can't be happening.

"Max do something stop this from happening?" Tears well up in my eyes I take my daughter into my arms and just hold her.

Oliver

I am staying here until I know Lily is ok, I've had weird unexplainable things happen maybe I should call my mother, of course that is it I need to call my mother. I dial her number.

Mom please answer this important, I say it in my head as the phone rings..she has to hear me.
My Fics

Save the cheerleader Save the world,-heroes, I say huh?
Anna-Liisa
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Anna-Liisa »

Kyle

"Yeah CrashDown" I said to Eileen.

"I hope there isn't a lot of people there. I mean...my heads hurting again" I sighed, but then smiled. I guess It didn't matter if there were people...as long as I wasn't alone there. I took her hand.

"Let's go darling" I grinned.

Marcus

I heard someone come in, then I saw my wife and she kissed me when she came to me. I was a little startled, but I smiled.

"Oh, it's already lunch time.." I said and looked at the clock. "Huh, I would've just continued working.." I shook my head and got up.

I looked at Tess and raised my eyebrows a little.

"But you need to learn to knock. you almost gave me a heartattack"

christina...I still haven't posted for her.
The only "ism" Hollywood believes in is plagiarism.
- Dorothy Parker
CandyDreamQueen
Addicted Roswellian

Post by CandyDreamQueen »

<<<Max>>>

My world is completely moving in slow motion. I had hoped that this life would not touch my daughter, but apparently it is not to be so. When Lilly disappeared out of the room it almost gave me a heart attack.

When Liz asks me if there is anything that I can do to stop this from happening I feel my heart clench. I wish there was. I know that this is scary for her, and I just wish that there were something that I could do to make it better.

"Well Amy can heal!"

When Lilly says this I look from her to her sister. She looks positively frightened. Healing, that’s my power; of course one of them would inherit it.

I walk over to her and put my arms around her, then I place a kiss on her forehead. I just have to calm them down.

“It’s okay sweetheart. Everything is going to be okay.”

“Dad what’s going on?” she asks. I can hear the fear in her voice.

I take a deep breath and sigh.

“Go sit on the bed with your mother and your sister.” I say ushering her towards the bed. I wait until she sits down beside the two of them, and Liz wraps an arm around each of them.

“Amy, Lilly, I…I am…” This is there hardest thing that I have ever had to do. Even harder then telling Liz was. But I know that I have to do it.

“I…your mother and I…are different from other people.” I finally say.

“Different how?” Amy asks.

I knew that this was not going to be easy.

“I’m an alien.” I finally say.
Athenea
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Athenea »

***Lily***

"I'm an alien."

With this said I can't help but burst into a fit of giggles. "An alien? Good one Dad." I look at him and see that he is being completely serious.

And then another idea hits me. I wiggle out of my mothers hold and grab a notebook that was on my desk. It is full of all the weird symbols I have been dreaming about.

I stick the notebook in front of my dad's face "What do these mean." I say angerily. I am really pissed, not knowing about your alien heritage is a big thing to keep from somebody. Dad takes the notebook and starts flipping through it. The notebook was filled with symbols, front and back pages. And every symbol I drew was different from the next.

"You mean to tell us you have been keeping this from us. You want to talk about some trust issues, Dad, I'll be in therepy for years for this one."
And then realization hits me. "Is that why we never got sick, why you never took us to a Doctor, because we are freaks that have to have their own identities kept from them." I say looking accusingly at my mother and father.

I keep feeling my sister trying to contact me through our connection, but I block her out. She is probally trying to get me to calm down, she was always more rational than I. But I didn't think this was the time for rational.

Finally I snap, "What Amy!"
Spacegirl04
Addicted Roswellian
Location: will change avi if someone else has it; waiting to be admitted to psych ward

Post by Spacegirl04 »

Liz

This is so crazy Amy can heal, my head is spinning I feel like i'm going to pass out, but I get a hold of myself, I can't believe Max just blurted out that he is an alien. Michael and Isabel and Tess are going to have a fit, and not to mention Kyle his world is going to coming crumbling down on him again.

"MAX how could you" I said out loud without thinking, I look at my girls then Lily brings out her notebook all the symbols are on it the 'V' shape, the astrology sign of antar. Which is what the v symbol is. The four square, Tess, Michael, Isabel and Max.

"Amy how long has this been going on and why haven't you talked to us about this, and it is very important that no one knows about us, VERY important." Good god I'm rambling like Maria. Then I realize that Laura is downstairs by herself, she's probably going crazy I hope not she will just have to deal with it.

"Can we just all be calm for one second, I can't think straight" I look up at Max.

Oliver

I get her voicemail what else is new, "Mom its me Oli I need you to call me or come to the crashdown as soon as you get this something weird is going down" I hung up maybe that will get her attention she's always to busy shopping or something or looking for a job, she never has time for us anymore.

"Hey Laura you ok?" She is juggling three plates and trying to get them to the bucket where dirty dishes go. I hope she can get there without breaking anything.

Maybe I should help her.
My Fics

Save the cheerleader Save the world,-heroes, I say huh?
Crystalbehr
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Crystalbehr »

Alright here we go.

<<Michael>>

Snooooooooop..
Snooooooooop..

"When the pimp's in the crib ma
Drop it like it's hot
Drop it like it's hot
Drop it like it's hot
When the pigs try to get at ya
Park it like it's hot
Park it like it's hot
Park it like it's hot
And if a n**** get a attitude
Pop it like it's hot
Pop it like it's hot
Pop it like it's hot
I got the rolly on my arm and I'm pourin Sean Don
And I roll the best weed cause I got it goin on

[verse- pharrell williams]
Uh! I'm a nice dude, with some nice dreams
See these ice cubes, see these ice creams
Eligible bachelor, million dollar boat
That's whiter than what's spillin down your throat
The Phantom, exterior like fish eggs
The interior like suicide wrist red
I can exercise you, this can be your Phys. Ed
Cheat on yo man ma, that's how you get ahizzead
Killer wit the beat, I know the killers in the street
Wit the steel that'll make you feel like Chinchilla in the heat
So don't try to run up on my ear talkin all that raspy shit
Tryin to ask me shit
When my n****z fill ya vest they ain't gon pass me shit
You should think about it, take a second
Matter fact, you should take four B
And think before you fuck wit lil skateboard P

[chorus- snoop dogg]

[verse- snoop dogg]
I'm a gangsta, but y'all knew that
Da Big Bo$$ Dogg, yeah I had to do that
I keep a blue flag hangin out my backside
But only on the left side, yeah that's the Crip side
Ain't no other way to play the game the way i play
I cut so much you thought i was a DJ
[scratches] "two!" - "one!" - "yep, three!"
S-N double O-P, D-O double G
I can't fake it, just break it, and when I take it
See I specialize in makin all the girls get naked
So bring your friends, all of y'all come inside
We got world premiere right here, now get live!
So don't change the dizzle, turn it up a little
I got a livin room full of fine dime brizzles
Watin on the Pizzle, the Dizzle and the Shizzle
G's to the bizzack, now ladies here we gizzo

[chorus- snoop dogg]

[verse- snoop dogg]
I'm a bad boy, wit a lotta ho's
Drive my own cars, and wear my own clothes
I hang out tough, I'm a real Bo$$
Big Snoop Dogg, yea he's so sharp
On the TV screen and in the magazines
If you play me close, you're on a red beam
Oh you got a gun so you wanna pop back?
AK47 now n****, stop that!"

Is that Tyler singing and blasting that music like that. I walk into the house and the music is soo loud that the whole house is moving. What the.....

"Tyler." I walk into his room to see him doing inverted pull ups on the bar that Kyle brought him last year. Well at least that makes one of us.

"Tyler."

He's still singing.

I secretly use my powers to cut the music off. Ty stops and unhooks himself. While looking at me surprised.

"Hey dude turn that back....Oh hey dad. didn't know you'd be home so soon." he says while unhooking himself. He must think that I went over and turned the music off myself.

"Yeah...well." That's all I can think to say. Tyler and me never really had that much of a relationship. Don't get me wrong. We can sit through a movie together and eat the same foods. Agree on wrestling matches. But the similarities end there. I for instance would not be in my room doing inverted pull ups while blasting Snoop Dogg.

"Was there something you wanted Dad." Tyler interrupts my thoughts. "Or did you just come in here to talk."

"No...no talks Ty." I know he's mocking me because the last time we actually sat down and had a talk. I tried to explain sex to him only to find out Maria had told him what is was 7 years ago. What can I say? Men don't have these types of conversations when they're sitting around the house on Saturday afternoon in their underwear watching Nickelodeon. And drinking Snapple. That the type of relationship Ty and I have.

"Alright then dad. um I have to get to practice so I'm just gonna go." Tyler says while putting his Roswell High Pullover on over his thick brown hair. The obvious genetics from his father 's side.

"Yeah that's cool. Hey good luck." I say

"Thanks you know if we win, we'll be the state champions this year." He starts doing the victory dance his team does when they score.

"Oh yeah." I reply. Tyler plays football basketball, lacrosse, soccer, and boys swimming. I have no idea which sport he's talking about.

"Alright. See ya." Tyler slides pass me while grabbing his Lacrosse stick.

"Hey Tyler one more thing before you leave. Have you seen your sister. She was supposed to be home by now?"

Tyler turns as if remembering something. "Yeah I saw her. She told me to tell you that she stayed after for.....What was it she said.... Ah yes. Study Group."

"Oh well. I guess that's cool." Roswell High had a study group program? "Ty if you see her tell her I said to come straight home. She has to uhh clean her room or something." I really just want her to come home. Unlike I was or Tyler is now. Christina's not so street smarts. I feel like she's safer here. She's so young and....ugh stupid parental instincts.

"Sure thing dad." Tyler turns to walk out the room while humming "I got the rolly on my arm and I'm pourin Sean Don and I roll the best weed cause I got it goin on" under his breath.

Before I leave. I look around his room. It's nice with the computer set Maria brought him not too long ago. his screen saver is his football team picture. He has several books all over the place. I walk over and read the title of one. Who the hell is Beowulf. His bed is made. His workout equipment is neatly stacked in the corner of his room. He has posters all over the room of women in bikinis. This look nothing like my room when I was growing up. Of course being emancipated, I never had time to decorate my house with anything specific. I never had the money either. Tyler and Christina, on the other hand are spoiled. They both had nice cars, Big computer equipped with all the extra stuff you buy for them, They both have expensive laptops too. They have Stereo systems and big TV’s in their rooms, they have cable and they each have their own bathrooms connected to their rooms. Maria thought it would be a good idea. I don't know why they couldn't just share. Yep my kids are definitely spoiled. I guess since their mother is on the road so much she makes up for it with all this stuff.

I walk over to the phone in Tyler's bed and dial Maria's cell. I hope she's home. I haven't talked to her in days
Later Days!