Roswell Next Generation (CC, Adult) Thread #1

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Athenea
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Athenea »

*Lilly Evans*

Oliver comes over to my table and sits down. .."Hey I've seen that before" He says to me and points to the V symbol on my napkin.

"Really, Where have you seen it. It's the weirdest thing its like I am supposed to know what this means, but i can't quite place it. I don't know like its important or something." I look up at Oliver who is now looking at me funny. Great now he probally thinks I am some sort of psyco.

Oh well, It's not like people in this town think I am all their anyway. I have a label of being a rebel and in this town that's almost worse than a scarlet letter. Of course Oliver probally understands that being the town bad boy and all. I wonder why we've never hung out before. We have never even spoken before.
Loxyanissa14
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Loxyanissa14 »

~Erik~

Erik thought about what Oliver had just said. When Erik was little he had found the little silver book in his mom's study. There was no way that Oliver and Lily could have seen it too.

Erik sometimes had dreams about these symbols but he read a book that said past memories could be in your subconscious so he had never thought twice about it until now.

How could symbols Lily had never seen pop in to her head and how could those symbols pop into Oliver's head also? Erik had special abilities with his mind. He knew Lily and Amy can similar ones but his were different. He had just assumed these abilities made him have the weird dreams. The ones with him in a desert but maybe it was something more that.

He quickly came out of his thoughts and decided it best to change the subject, "So, Sabrina what are you going to have for lunch?"
Not all who wander are lost
~Tolkien~

Spacegirl04
Addicted Roswellian
Location: will change avi if someone else has it; waiting to be admitted to psych ward

Post by Spacegirl04 »

Oliver

"I dream about it" I say vaguely, don't want them to think I'm a freak or anything, "I dream about weird things alot" I look at Lily oddly, I wonder why we never hang out, she and I have more things in common then Erik and I do, well she isn't a jock, but she likes to party.

I change the subject quickly.."Everyone going to that party tonight?" I sip on my soda that Amy had finally brought me, Still wondering where my food is. But I'm not really that hungry anymore.

"Hey Lily maybe you could invite my sister Laura she needs to get out more" I wink and then smile. "She always has her head jammed inside some weird ass book." I sip my soda then stare at the V symbol again.
My Fics

Save the cheerleader Save the world,-heroes, I say huh?
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

Isabel

"Thank you, sweetie, You have anything planned for today? And have you seen our children today?" I smile as Alex takes his lunch from me while he talks.

Leaning over, I kiss his cheek softly before shaking my head. "I haven't made any plans as of yet. As to our children, last I saw they were both leaving the house this morning. I wouldn't be surprised if we found them in our old hangout." I still couldn't believe just how mundane my life had become, it still felt good knowing that I was married to Alex and having a chance at a normal life. "Do you have any requests for dinner tonight?" I asked with a smile, sitting down beside him.

Sabrina

Sitting at the table in the crashdown beside my brother, I couldn't help but feel as though I shouldn't be there. Lilly, Amy and Oliver are rather outgoing toward people and my brother fits right in with their antics, but I have always stayed pretty much to myself.

Listening to many of them as they sat down nearby and watching some of the things they did and said had me holding back laughter until I began getting lost in thought as I caught a glimpse of what Lily was talking about. I remembered something that I'd dreamt just last night and was trying to remember what exactly had happened.

"So, Sabrina what are you going to have for lunch?" My brother's voice brings me out of my thoughts and I shake my head in a slight daze.

"I'm thinking just some Saturn Rings. What about you?" I asked, trying not to think about what this could mean. Trying to force my focus back onto the situation at hand, which was getting food.

I hear Oliver mention a party, and I know that there is no way I will be going. I'm always keeping to myself, but I haven't figured out just why.

James

When I saw my father coming in, I instantly adjusted my shirt to make certain that my tattoo wouldn't be noticed. The last thing I wanted was a scene in front of everyone. Still, I could almost imagine the look on his face and on mom's. Dad of course would flip, mom wasn't quite as strict or crazy about things. "Hello, can I help you with anything?"

I glance up to see that Laura stood at the table looking down at me and smiled slightly. "A trip far away from Roswell would be nice." I started dryly and deciding that I probably wasn't sounding all that funny, I shrugged. "A cherry coke and Saturn Rings will do."

I wasn't really in the mood for food, but I didn't want to seem strange since it looked like everyone was basically going to order or had ordered. I also didn't want to seem like a fool when I realized that I seemed to glance over toward Lily. I don't know what it is that seems to keep causing me to look at her, but I force my gaze back to Laura.

"When do you get off work?" I asked her, simply deciding to hold up some sort of conversation so that my dad wouldn't give me another of his speeches about getting to know people and not being such a loner.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
Athenea
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Athenea »

*Liiy Evans*

When Oliver told me he dreamed about the same symbol I wondered what that could mean. People dreaming about the same things wasn't really unusual but people dreaming about the same symbol was.

"Hey Lily maybe you could invite my sister Laura she needs to get out more" Oliver says to me bringing me out of my own thoughts, "She always has her head jammed inside some weird ass book."

"I can't even get my own sister to party with me. What makes you think I can get yours to. " I say laughing and I look over at Laura who is talking to James. I've always had a thing for James but since he was the sheriff's son I always thought we were too different. But I had been watching him lately and I was starting to think we weren't that different after all. I pick up a menu to see what I want to eat (not like I don't already have it memorized) when it happens.

FLASH

Two men fighting one pulls out a gun. Maria Guerin calls out my mother's name. I turn to look at her. It was my mother but a younger version of her dressed in a waitress uniform. The gun off. BANG.

FLASH

My father leaning over my mother and putting his hand over the wound. 'Liz you have to look at me, you have to look at me.' he says and I start to see my mother's memories. Then he pulls his hand away and the wound is gone. 'You broke the bottle and spilt ketchup on yourself. Don't tell anyone, please."

I blink a couple of times and realize everyone is looking at me strangley. I sahke my head until my sister comes up and grabs my arm leading me to the bathroom. "What the hell just happened?" she says to me. I look at her shocked. My sister hardly ever curses.

"Why what happened. What did you see?" I ask her

"You started staring off into space and your eyes.... they turned this weird neon green color. Oliver tried to get you to snap out of it and finally ended up calling me over there. I could not connect with you....I could not feel you anymore. It scared me. " Amy tells me trying to keep her tears from falling. I pull her into a hug. My eyes must have changed colors because of the vision. I quickly tell Amy about the vision.

"You mean Dad healed her?"

"Yeah and it had to be the past it was like I was right there while it happened, but no one else could see me. Its like I was there to watch and not interfere."

"What does this mean?"

"I am not really sure, but I think it means that our parents are keeping something secret. If dad has some special powers then there must be a reason why. And that would explain alot of why we are the way we are. I mean think of all the weird stuff that has happened to us over the years." I think back and my eyes get big.

"What?" Amy asks

" Do you remember when we were about six and there were some boys that were terrorizing a dog with a broken leg?" When she nods I continue "Remember how we were far away and were scared we wouldn't get there in tim to save the dog. And I grab your hand and all of the sudden we were just right there. Like we teleported ourselves there." Now it was Amy's turn for her eyes to get big.

"Then do you remember what happened next?" Amy shook her head no. " Well I beat the crap out of the boys and when I turned around you were sitting next to the dog. And the dog looked brand new. You must have healed it." I tell her with a smile. This was too cool. I can't beleive I forgot about that. The vision must have jarred my memory.

Amy is looking at me with a blank look on her face. She finally says "This is absurd. I can't heal and you don't have visions and we don't teleport." She turns and is about to leave the bathroom when I get this brillant idea and pull out my pocket knife and cut myself on the inside of my arm. (Well it seemed brillant until the pain started)

"Oh my God Lilly why did you do something so stupid?" She grabs some paper towles and holds them over the wound. I am thinking this wasn't a good idea when the pain simply goes away. I look at Amy and she takes the towels away and there is no wound. Amy had just healed me. Just like I knew she would......
Last edited by Athenea on Tue Jan 18, 2005 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spacegirl04
Addicted Roswellian
Location: will change avi if someone else has it; waiting to be admitted to psych ward

Post by Spacegirl04 »

OOC: just pretend this happened before they went into the bathroom lol

Liz

I walk back into the crashdown and see the kids smiling and laughing what a great sight that is to me, then I notice my daughter Lily she looked like she was going to pass out, then I saw her sister Amy doing something I couldn't quite see what is she doing.

I walk over to the table I see Oliver Adams, Tess's son, wow he's gotten so much bigger, I remember when they were all in kindergarten, and we all used to have birthday parties how times have changed.

"Hey kids is everything alright?" I look at them questionably...

Oliver

I watch as Mrs. Evans comes over to the table, crap I Hope she didn't see anything. How would they explain that, not like there is anything to explain really, its just weird.

"Lily are you ok?" I look at her she looks stunned at what her sister just did, I'm not even sure what her sister just did.

"Oliver how is Your mother these days?" Mrs. Evans asks me.

"Just fine I'll tell her you said Hi" He said a little nervously.

She waited for Lily to answer her. We stood there not knowing what to do.

OOC: hope that was ok, Max didn't post so I just brought Liz back to the crashdown.
My Fics

Loxyanissa14
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Loxyanissa14 »

~Erik~

Erik watched as Lily's brown eyes changed to green. Oliver called Amy over to the table to see if she could help. When Lily snapped out of it Amy and Lily stood. Erik didn't know how to help so he sat there when Liz asked, "hey kids is everything alright?"

As Lily and Amy practically ran to the bathroom Erik said, "Yeah, Aunt Liz. Girl problems, I guess." Liz walked away skeptically, as soon as she was gone Erik looked at a very confused Oliver, "I told Lil crack can kill but she never listens to me."

I grab Sabrina and head towards the back room looking for some answers.
Not all who wander are lost
~Tolkien~

Liz_Parker
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Liz_Parker »

~*Laura*~

I smile softly down at James. "I get off at about 7", I shrug and look around at the ever busy room.

Wonder what's going on over there? Oliver yelled for Amy over whatever happened with Lilly, I guess I'll have to ask him about that later. Then I notice a drawing that Lilly drew. Hey, I've seen that somewhere, just not exactly sure where. Maybe I saw it one of my books or something. Shaking my head, I turn my attention back to my order pad and quickly write down James' order.

"Well uh....I'll be back in a minute with your order", I smile softly and walk back to the kitchen. "Order up", I sigh and look back at the others. I've heard alot of people talking today about some party going on.

Why exactly are parties so popular? After all, most parties are just sex,drugs, and rock n' roll right? Nothing I'm interested in messing with. The party department is run by one Oliver Adams. And he can keep it. He's always trying to get me to go to some party, or out with some guy that he thinks would be good for me.

When will everyone realize that I'm just not like that? I'm perfectly fine with my books and decent grades, and ok lifestyle, other then being a part time waitress of course.

Once I finally get James' order I walk back over to his table and set it down. "Here ya go, enjoy", I plaster on a smile and start walking back to everyone else.

The Original Rivalry that we all love :)
http://www.roswellfanatics.net/archive/ ... 24523.html

check it out if you wanna read it again, I did :)
CandyDreamQueen
Addicted Roswellian

Post by CandyDreamQueen »

OOC: Up until the bathroom scene.

>>>Amy<<<

I can’t believe I’m jealous of my own sister.

As I’m walking back to the table that Oliver and Lilly are sitting at, with Oliver’s order, I can’t suppress the hint of jealousy that runs through me. I know that it’s totally stupid. My sister knows that I have the hugest crush on Oliver, and she would never go for him, but watching her sitting there talking to him like they’ve been friends for ages when all I can manage around him are a few simple pleasantries is…well in a word annoying.

Then suddenly I hear Oliver shout my name, and I look up to see my sister is…well I don’t know what’s going on, but it doesn’t look good. First it seems as if she is having a seizer or something, but then I notice that her eyes have turned a strange green color. I run over to her and drop Oliver’s order on the table.

“Lil, what’s going on?” I ask placing my hands on her shoulders. She doesn’t answer me. I shake her a few times,

“Lilly?” I ask with a touch of fear in my voice. Still no response. I don’t know what to do. Nothing like this has ever happened before.

Then suddenly she just snaps out of it. I immediately drag her to the bathroom.

In the bathroom, after Lilly tells me a bunch of crazy stuff about us having powers she reaches inside her pocket and pulls out her pocketknife, then she cuts herself

“What are you doing?” I ask as I wrap some toilet paper around the wound. I squeeze it to apply pressure and when I remove the toilet paper the wound is completely gone.

What the…

I look at my sister strangely, but she is just smiling at me.

“That’s impossible. There is no way that I have powers. There has to be a reasonable explanation for what just happened here.” I try to rationalize with myself. But there is no explanation. I just healed my sister.

“Come on.” I say grabbing my sister around the now perfectly healed wrist, and dragging her out of the bathroom.

There are only two people in the world that can explain what just happened here.

When we walk out of the bathroom I see my mom standing at the table with Oliver. Perfect timing mom.

I walk up to her dragging Lilly with me.

“Mom, Lilly and I need to talk to you and Dad.”
Spacegirl04
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Spacegirl04 »

OOC: Sorry about the mix up guys :(

Oliver

I watch the madness I eat my food finally and wait til amy and lily return from the talks with their parents, I need to disucss some of this with my own parents well at least my mother. Its happened all my life but most of the time I just blocked it out thinking it was just stress from life and all that crap. But what I just witnessed was not stress and Lilly was really going through something weird.

Liz

My girls drag me away before I could say anything "What on earth is going on and Lily what happened to you?" I say feeling her forhead she was drenched with sweat.

"come on lets go upstairs and talk about this your father will be home shortly,"
My Fics