Roswell Next Generation (CC, Adult) Thread #1

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

CandyDreamQueen
Addicted Roswellian

Post by CandyDreamQueen »

<<<Max>>>

When Lilly comes into the living room and kisses me on the cheek in good morning greeting, I an already tell that she had no memory of what happened to her last night after we got back home, and I decide not to remind her of it. It is something that I would rather look into myself.

I lean up to her and give her a kiss in return. I’m still very angry at her, but Lilly has this way of saying and doing things that always make me less angry than I should be.

“Mom and Amy downstairs working?”

“Your mom is still sleeping, but your sister is downstairs.” I fold my paper up and sit it down on the coffee table.

“I’m still mad at you, you know.” I say, but I can’t help but soften my words with a smile.

>>>Amy<<<

As I wipe down the counter I can’t stop the events of last night from replaying in my head. It was like getting a huge wake up call. Seeing all of those things that happened to my dad. It made me realize that finding out that I’m not human is not such a good thing. I know that although Lilly may be a little scared of our new found alien status she is embracing it. I on the other hand am having a pretty ruff time doing so. I would much rather be normal. Of course I would never tell my dad or even Lilly that, but it’s something that I’ve been thinking about all day. Why can’t I just be a normal teenage girl with a normal life, and a normal fam-

I let out a screech as two arms wrap around my waste and lift me off of the floor.

“Now, I never thought I’d see the day that my little sister was working here.”

I feel my mouth gape in excitement as the voice registers in my head, and I recognize it as my older brother Andrew’s.

When he sits me back down on the floor, I turn around and give him a big hug. I haven’t seen my brother since Christmas of last year.

“Oh my god, Andrew what are you doing here?”

“What? Can’t a brother come home to see his family once in a while?” he asks. Then he reaches up and flicks one of the antennae on my head band.

“Sure, but aren’t you supposed to be at school?”

Andrew was a junior at NYU where he was studying to become a doctor.

“I’d thought I take a little vacation to see what you guys were up to.” He says.

Whatever the reason that he’s here, I can’t say that I’m not happy to see him. My brother and I have always been close, not as close as Lilly and I, but pretty close. Way closers than he and Lilly did. As a matter of fact, they rarely got along. At least now that he’s here maybe he can help us to deal with our alieness. That is, if he knows? Does he know? Mom and dad said they were waiting for the right time to tell us, but had they already told Andrew? I am about to ask him just that, when I remember that we are in the middle of a crowded restaurant.

“So, where’s your evil twin?” he asks.

<<<Andrew<<<

As I make my way up the stairs to my mom and dad’s apartment over the Crashdown with Amy following me, I can’t wait to see how surprised my mom and dad are going to be. I haven’t seen my family in a really long time. Ages it seems.

“Wait, Andrew wait, there’s something we have to talk about.” I here Amy say as I reach the door to our apartment.

“It can wait peanut.” I say using the nickname that I gave her when she was little. “I want to see everyone first.”

I open the door and walk into the living room where I see my dad and Lilly.

“Guess who’s home?” I say smiling at the two of them.

OOC: Athena do you mind temping for Liz until we find out if Spacegirl04 is coming back?
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

~Sabrina~

After heading home, I hadn't slept all that well. I couldn't believe all of the nights events and even with how great my brother had been last night. I mean I couldn't believe that the cops had shown up. I'm just glad that Erik was quick thinking and got us out of there before we got caught. I could imagine how mom and dad would feel if they'd learned that my gig was at a rave and not a valid place like they'd thought.

Now, it was morning. I had no idea what I was planning to do as of yet. I couldn't even think about what I should do. I guess, I could go and see Lily and Amy and find out what's going on. Maybe they know more. Not to mention, I should to make certain that they are alright. They'd been at the rave too and I didn't know if they got home without being caught or not.

With that in mind, I stood and began getting dressed. Of course, once I was ready to leave, I had my guitar case in hand because I also planned on practicing. Man, I couldn't believe how I was dressed on stage last night. Yet, I felt the part. I just wish I still did. Sighing, I start to head out of the house, passing by mom in the kitchen, "Morning Mom. I'll be back later." And before she could respond, I walked out of the house and started walking down the road. It wasn't a long walk.

~Isabel~

I'd turned over and looked at the clock when I heard the kids come in for the night. It was late, but more then likely Erik had been protective of Sabrina who might have ended up with some attention due to her stage presence that she hadn't been expecting. I had sighed and simply turned back over and snuggled up to my husband. I loved knowing he was there.

When morning came, I got up and carefully slid out of bed, letting Alex sleep. I didn't want to wake him at least until breakfast was done. Moving into the kitchen, I began setting everything up for breakfast, planning on the kids to join us as well. I was just finishing the bacon when I heard my daughter's voice, "Morning Mom. I'll be back later." Turning I was going to say something but Sabrina was gone.

Sighing, I shook my head and wondered if Erik would end up doing the same thing.

~James~

So, dad had let me go home. Not one wit happy with my response and I was expecting to end up having mom ground me or something. I wanted desperately to tell Marie what was going on. But, I knew that it would simply give her one more reason to try and keep me from running away. When I'd layed down last night (actually early this morning) my last thought before sleep had claimed me was of Lily and the same with the first thought I had when I woke up.

With a smile, I dressed and made certain that yet again my tattoo's were hidden. Dad had been so angry about my arrest and worried about some power thing that he hadn't noticed them. Walking out of my room, I went into the kicthen and began making a bowl of grits when I saw dad come out of his room.

Groaning, I tried my best to ignore him as I sat down with my grits and began eating.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
Athenea
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Athenea »

*Lilly*

“I’m still mad at you, you know.” Dad says but I know he doesn't quite mean it. Out of him and my Mom I have always been closer to him. So I usually can talk my way out of trouble. "Dad I promise no more getting arrested. Next time I'll just run faster." I tell him smiling mischeivously.

But before he can awnser my whole day is ruined by three little words. “Guess who’s home?” I hear and I groan. My brother was home. Great. Maybe it was just a weekend visit but my hope dies when I see him lugging a very large duffel bag. God can my life get anymore worse?

I lean over in my chair so I can see Amy who is right behind him. Maybe its good if he's home, Amy likes having him home. Amy and Andrew have always gotten along really well. Me and Andrew not so much of course I don't really get along with many people. And I hate the way mom dotes on Andrew I mean sure he's her favorite get over it. About the time this though occurs Mom comes rushing into the room with a big goofy smile on her face and wraps Andrew in a hug.

I just lean further into the chair trying to go unnoticed. I don't think dad has told Mom yet about me sneaking out and getting arrested. I hope he doesn't, I mean she's already worried about us realizing we're alien she doesn't need any more strees right?

I look over at Amy who is looking at the shirt I got on strangely.
Is that my shirt? she asks me telepathically

Yeah cool huh? I learned how to change the color. Don't worry I'll change it back later. I can show you how later if you want me too. I think we can do makeup and stuff the same way. Think about we'll never have to buy anything new again. We can just change it.

I can tell Amy doesn't look as pleased as I had been about learning a new trick. I can tell she wishes none of this had ever happened and things would go back to being normal. But had things really ever been normal for us. I mean we are identical twins who can read each other's minds, know what the other is feeling, and even know where the other is. I don't think that that goes in anyone's defination of normal.

~Liz~ (temp)

I get out of bed when I hear voices in the living room and I am so surprised to see my son. We haven't seen him since Christmas, but it wasn't spring break yet I wonder what he is doing back. But I'm glad he is back maybe it will calm down on the alieness for a while. Andrew doesn't know he's an alien yet. He had such a normal childhood and never showed any power that we know of so we were so sure he was human and I never had a worry.

After I had the twins however I did worry about there alien status. It was almost like they didn't even need me like they only needed each other to survive. I know that sounds crazy but after raising a perfectly normal little boy who never got into any trouble... raising the twins had been a totally different experience. And I swear they could communicate without saying a word, and I had a feeling they did that alot.

So I did get along really well with Andrew. We had bonded since the first moment the nurse had placed him in my arms but it had never been that way with the girls. Although me and Amy had gotten a bit closer since she started working Lilly was still a mystery to me.

"Andy sweetie, I'm so glad your home. How is school?" I ask him as I give him a big hug.

*Alex*

I wake up to the smell of breakfast cooking and smile. When Isabel and I first got married she couldn't cook at all but after so many years she was finally getting the hang of it. I walk into the kitchen and wrap my arms around her waist and whisper "Good Morning Beautiful." in her ear
CandyDreamQueen
Addicted Roswellian

<<<Andrew<<<

"Andy sweetie, I'm so glad your home. How is school?"

I shrug my shoulders and put my duffel bag down on the floor. Then wrap my arms even tighter around my mom. I know that I haven’t seen her in a long time, and I know how much she misses me when I am away at school, it’s just that so much has happened since Christmas…I’ve been kind of afraid to come home. There are a lot of things that I had to deal with. A lot of things that I have discovered about myself that I don’t know how to tell my mom and dad.

“School’s fine mom, just fine.” I lean down and kiss her on the forehead. “I just thought I’d take a little brake that’s all. I haven’t seen you all in a while and to tell you the truth I was starting to miss you guys.”

I let go of my mom and walk over to my dad, and hug him in greeting as well. My dad and I have always had a pretty comfortable relationship with each other. As a matter of fact I’ve had a comfortable relationship with everyone in my family aside from Lilly. I’m not sure why? We just never really…clicked. I love her. I love her just as much as I love the rest of my family, but sometimes she can be the bane of my life.

I see that she has sunk back into her chair hoping that I’m going to ignore her. I’m not.

“What?” I come to stand in front of her chair. “You didn’t miss me?” I say just before I sit on he lap squishing her into the seat.

“Get off of me you big…” she catches herself just before I’m sure she’s about to curse in front of our parents. Then begins pounding on my back.

“What was that Lil? You want me to squish you harder?” I say laughing at her feeble attempts to push me off of her. Then I press myself harder into her.

“Now, did you miss me?” I ask again.
Loxyanissa14
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Loxyanissa14 »

~Erik~

I walk into the kitchen to see my dad hugging my mom. "Get a room," I say as I take a seat at the table. "Where's Sabrina?" I ask listening to my stomach growling, "I'm starved."

As I listen to the bacon sizzling I think about Laura. I hope she wasn't working today. I needed to speak to Lily and I would probably end up bumping into Laura and it would end up being awkward silence.
Not all who wander are lost
~Tolkien~

Athenea
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Athenea »

*Lily*

I am trying to get Andrew's big butt off of me while trying to breathe at the same time and its not going well.“Now, did you miss me?” he asks

"If you don't get off me I will hurt you. Dad tell him to get off me!" I yell

"Oh really what are you going to do?" Andrew asks me. Oh if he only knew. "For real get off me Andrew." I say

"Not till you say it." God I'm going to kill him.

"I didn't miss you so get the hell off me!" I finally scream to try and keep from laughing. Amy get him off me now and I'll help you waitress.
I was not very good at waitressing because I had too bad of a temper but maybe James would come by later and It would be worth it.
Anna-Liisa
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Anna-Liisa »

Kyle

As I got out of the room I saw James going to the kitchen before me. I rolled my eyes. He decided to ignore me after last night, too. Well, that suit me but I didn't want to ignore him so much.

"Good morning James" I said to him when I walked into the kitchen and looked at the fridge.

'What to make for breakfast?' I took so some eggs from the fridge and closed it. Then I searched for the frying pan. 'Now where did it go?' I though. I didn't see it in the usual place. Why were things so messed up all the time? Everything was where it shouldn't've been.
The only "ism" Hollywood believes in is plagiarism.
- Dorothy Parker
CandyDreamQueen
Addicted Roswellian

>>>Amy<<<

Amy get him off me now and I'll help you waitress.

Deal!

I think to Lilly just before I run and attack my brother knocking him off of Lilly and on to the floor. I can tell he wasn’t expecting me to do that by the startled look on his face as he looks up at Lilly and me from the floor.

<<<Andrew<<<

“I didn't miss you so get the hell off me!”

Lilly screams as she tries to push me off of her. Then out of no where Amy comes and knocks me off of Lilly and on to the floor.

“Ouch!” I say when I hit the floor. The two of them just stand over me looking smug.

“Oh, so you’re double teaming me now huh? No fare, there’s two of you and only one of me.” I say as I stand back up off the floor.

”So, what’s been going on around here. Anything new I should know?”
Athenea
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Athenea »

*Lilly*

”So, what’s been going on around here. Anything new I should know?” Andrew says and I see Amy flinch slightly.

"Andy, this is Roswell. Nothing good ever goes on around here. You should know that or has going to a big fancy college made you forget your roots." I say teasingly. I just look at my brother there's something different about him but I couldn't quite put my finger on it.

"Well I guess we better get downstairs and let you unpack." I finally say before grabbing Amy's hand and heading to the cafe. But before I shut the door and look at Andrew one more time. "You've changed." Is all I say to him before shutting the door.

When we get downstairs Amy hands me one of her old uniforms. "You've got to be kidding me. I have to where this?"

"You said you'd help me waitress and that means you have to wear the uniform." she says smiling

"Fine. But I'm not wearing the headgear. People have a hard time telling us apart as it is. Wearing the same clothes, people will think I'm you all day." I say going into the bathroom and changing into the uniform. I look at myself in the mirror and almost gag. Out of all the uniforms in the world we get these. But I get an idea and run my hand over it making it look brand new and I also make it a good bit shorter. I could even make this outfit sexy. I'm starting to like these powers. I decide to leave my hair down since Amy had hers up and walk out the door.

Amy is already taking orders so I start with a couple that just came in. "Welcome to the Crashdown. Are you guys ready to order?" I say as polite as I can.

"Well what would you recomend?" the woman says to me. "That you go to another restaurant." I say smiling so they would think I was kinding when I really wasn't. God I hated waitressing. But maybe I'd get time to tell Amy about James today.
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

~Isabel~

I smiled as I felt my husbands arms slide around me, "Good Morning Beautiful." I hear him whisper and sigh as I lean back against him for a moment.

"Good morning." I start to greet him when I hear our son.

"Get a room," I turn to look at him and simply grin.

"Where's Sabrina?"

"She left a few minutes ago saying that she would be back later. She's got her guitar with her so I'm assuming she might be going to practice with her band." I respond easily even as I turn around to start dishing out Alex's plate.

"I'm starved." Erik comments and I chuckle softly.

"Your breakfast is coming right up as well, Erik." I tell him after turning to face Alex and giving him a brief kiss before sliding around him to set his plate on the table, "You'd better eat too, Alex. Before it get's cold." I know my expression is teasing toward my husband.

Returning to the stove, I dish out a plate for Erik and then one for me, carrying them both to the table. "Here you go, son." I tell him and then move to sit beside Alex. "Do you have any plans today?" I still hadn't been able to get a hold of my brother but planned on going over there to have a talk, but I wanted to wait until I could talk to Alex in private now that the day was new.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.