Roswell Next Generation (CC, Adult) Thread #1

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Athenea
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Athenea »

Lilly

"Don't try anything stupid. You're in enough trouble already...besides I'm telling your dad you're using your powers in public" the sheriff said to me and put me back in the car. I am trying my best not to get pissed but I have been told that I have my Aunt Isabel's temper, sometimes worse. And I feel like a trapped animal.

"I don't fuckin' care. Call him go ahead. But if you don't let me out of this car I swear to God I'll blow it up!" I yell but the sheriff is trying to ignore me so I try unsuccessfull to kick the window out. Just trying to get his attention more than actually trying to escape because lord knows I could just teleport out of there.

I look around trying to figure out what they did with James. While still cursing and kicking at the window.
Anna-Liisa
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Anna-Liisa »

Kyle

I sighed and looked at the car. She was getting more and more annoying every second. I rolled my eyes and looked away again. People were getting caught nicely. Now I wondered where the deputy took James. Probably his car, but... agh, none of my concern. I needed to be at the scene until the place was empty.

I looked at the car again. Why did she remind me of Isabel? Okay, maybe not so much, but still.

'Ignore her. She's just trying to get to your nerves'

Then I looked away again.
The only "ism" Hollywood believes in is plagiarism.
- Dorothy Parker
CandyDreamQueen
Addicted Roswellian

Post by CandyDreamQueen »

>>>Amy<<<

I almost got raped.

I can not believe it. This has got to be one of the worst nights of my life. I quickly take off Lilly’s clothes and put on my pajama’s. Then I go to the bathroom and wash off all of the horrid makeup off of my face. And what’s worse is I didn’t ever get to talk to Oliver at all. And now Lilly’s been arrested. Could it get any worse? I know that Lilly told me to stay here, but I can’t just sit here and do nothing. I don’t think I can teleport like she can, but I know I just can’t leave her.

I grab my jacket and but it on over my pjs, I look ridicules but it’s not like I’m trying to win a fashion award or anything. As I go to the window I am stopped by a hand on my shoulder.

“And just where are you going?” I turn around and stand face to face with my dad.

“Dad!” I say startled.

“Where is Lilly, Amy?” he asks before I can think of a proper excuse.

“Um…” I bite my lip and try to think of something.

Houston, we have a problem.
Anna-Liisa
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Anna-Liisa »

ooc: Okay, Kyle's going to call Max now¨. He has time.

Kyle

The situation was under control. People were still running though. I sighed and pulled out my cell phone. I searched for Max's number and showed it though the window to Lily - I was positive it was her - and smirked. She asked for it. I called the number and waited for Max to answer it. When I heard his voice I greeted him.

"Hi Max, it's Kyle. I have some news for you. I hope you have time to listen.." I said.
- Dorothy Parker
CandyDreamQueen
Addicted Roswellian

Post by CandyDreamQueen »

>>>Amy<<<

Suddenly the phone rings. Talk about saved by the bell.

My dad turns around and picks it up, and then holds a hand up to me signaling that we are not finished.

“Hello?” I my dad is quite for a while and then looks at me.

“Hey, Kyle what’s up?”

I can feel my eyes bulge in my head Officer Valenti? Oh crap.

My dad is quite again, and I can tell nothing form the look on his face.

“Really?” He says. There is silence again. “Really? Well thank you for calling me officer Valenti, I’ll be right down.” He says, then hangs up the phone.

“Come on.” He says still even toned and he grabs my arm.

“Where are we going?” I ask innocently. He gives me a look that is slightly angry, and then his mask of calmness replaces itself.

“We’re going to go get your sister.” He says.

I try as best as I can to give my sister a warning

Lilly, dad is on the way, and he’s really angry.
Anna-Liisa
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Anna-Liisa »

Kyle

I put my cell back to my pocket and decided to leave the scene. I knew the others would be brought to the station sooner or later. I just needed to get Max's daughter there too. I went into the car and started driving, my mind thinking several stupid ideas. James had gone too far already. I needed to talk to him. This time really talk to him.

"What a night, eh?" I said to Lily. "You're dad's coming to the station to get you. Be lucky"
- Dorothy Parker
Athenea
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Athenea »

Lilly

The sheriff gets back in the car and says my dad is coming to get me. "Big Fuckin' Deal" I tell him is a way that say I don't give a damn but on the inside I know I've done it this time. Then I hear Amy's voice in my head. Lilly, dad is on the way, and he’s really angry. Well that give me alot of comfort. At least Amy won't get in trouble for this. It was my brillant idea after all.

We pull into the police station and the Sheriff leads me towards a cell. I jerk away from him when he trys to put a hand on my arm to lead me. "Don't touch me!" I yell but I can't help the way my anger dies when I see I am being put into the cell beside James's. I can't help it the boy's got me hooked. The sheriff closses the bared door behind me after I'm in.
Crystalbehr
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Crystalbehr »

OK I caught something!!!!!!

<<Tyler>>

Man that party was a bust. There was nothing there to do and the party sucked. I had to head out really fast before the police noticed me and called my dad. It's a good thing too. Because I saw Lily getting handcuffed and taken away.

Haha. It seems she’s not so badass anymore. haha

I throw my jacket on the chair and head towards the fridge. The party had no good food so I gotta find my own.

Hmm. Orville Redenbacher. Popcorn. I pick up the bag and hold it in the palm of my hand. Ohh yeah . butter and cheddar. My favorite. OOh how I wish it was ready right now. I can just taste t he saltiness. The butter. The sweet smell. I can practically feel the popcorn in my hand heating up. Man I really must be hungry. I hold the popcorn and continue fishing around the fridge.

Bologna. nah
Ham. Too salty.
Butterfingers. That's Christina's.....I think I'll eat that. But that popcorn sure would have hit the spot right about now. The only problem is that this popcorn takes too long to cook. I'm hungry now!

When I close the fridge. With Christina’s butterfinger in tow. I notice there is a hot bag of popcorn in my hand. I never moved to put it in the microwave but here it is just in my hand. And hot.....

"WHAT THE HELLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!"

I throw the popcorn across the floor and look from my hand to the popcorn. Then back again.

"What the hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!."
Later Days!
Crystalbehr
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Crystalbehr »

<<Michael>>

"WHAT THE HELLL!!!!!!"

I'm roused from my sleep by the sound of one of my kids yelling what the hell followed by Maria waking up next to me grabbing my shoulder and gasping.

"Oh my gawd. Michael what was that."

"I don't know. I was sleep." I yawn. "Maybe it was one of the kids.”

"Oh no." Maria yawned "Do you remember the last time something like this happened. Tyler found his pet hamster dead in the microwave because he burned Christina's favorite doll. With a live electrical wire"

"I remember oh so well.” I concur “But you remember the most recent time he screamed like that. When he came home late from basketball and he found Aunt Laurie Dupree sleeping naked in his bed."

"Oh no." Maria yells. "Michael get up and go see what's wrong now. Hurry."

"I'm on it." I get up and throw on a pair of sweat pants while rubbing my hair. I make my way to the kitchen and see Ty standing there shaking and a whole bag of popcorn scattered around the floor.

"Listen Ty. I know you like the popcorn but just because it fell on the floor doesn’t mean you can't make another bag. And you shouldn't scream so loud to wake up the whole house. Now clean up the floor before your mom comes down hear and has a stroke or worse yet. Your sister trips and falls on the grease."

I usually know I can make Tyler laugh with the thought of Chissy slipping on the floor. But he is looking so frightened and pale.

"Ty. What's the matter? Ty....Ty....?" I walk over to him and grab him by the shoulder. "TY? talk to me.....Ty? What's going on?" I yell. There must be something wrong. Oh no. I hope it's not alien.
Later Days!
Loxyanissa14
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Loxyanissa14 »

~Maria~

I sit up waiting for Michael to come back to bed when he doesn't I get pissed. I put on a robe and head down stairs muttering to myself all the way. "Michael can't do any thing by his self. Why the hell did he offer to go down stairs if he couldn't handle the problem.

I get to the kitchen and peer in where I find Michael and Tyler. I hurry to Michael's side but before I can get there I fall hard on my butt, "Damn it Ty, why didn't you just pick up the pop corn and make a new bag. I know you don't like to waste it but...." I see the look on Michael and Tyler's face. "What's going on?"
Not all who wander are lost
~Tolkien~