Roswell Next Generation (CC, Adult) Thread #1

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

~James~

"Good morning James" I hear dad say and sigh. Well, it seemed a bit less strained then normal. Normally we would just ignore each other.

"Morning, Dad." I respond and continue eating before turning to face him, "So, am I grounded or anything?" I decided to ask, of course either way I wouldn't be staying home. I didn't care what he said... too much. Still, knowing where I stand with my old man might well help me to know what sort of day to expect. "And, are you telling mom?"

I had no idea whether or not he'd mentioned anything to mom about me and I wanted to know what to expect from her as well. I wanted to go and see Lily, find out whether or not there is something between us or if she's changed her mind. Though, honestly I hope she hasn't because even with how the night ended, being with her had been heaven.

~Sabrina~

I sigh as I reach the Crashdown and make my way in. I am not certain what I'll say, and I know it will seem strange to Amy and Lily that I'm actually there without Erik since normally he was the only one other then my band that I hung out with. Part of me hoped that I'd see Tyler. I hadn't had the chance to see what he thought of how I was last night. In fact, I have no clue whether I was any good up on stage, but I certainly enjoyed it.

I walked over to an empty booth and sat down, placing my guitar on the inside of the booth.

ooc: short I know.... but I gotta go.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
Athenea
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Athenea »

Alex

I go and sit down at the table and start eating. Me and Isabel really needed to get a hold of Max and tell him what going on. We needed to find out where to go from here. I was sure that if our kids had powers then Max and Liz's definately would since Liz was changed and all. Maybe there was a way to figure out genectically which kids were acceptable to the 'alien' gene. If the alien gene was dominant then even Kyle's kids could exhibit powers.

I bet Kyle would just love that. He had tried to get out of the whole 'I know an alien club'. I was really surprised when he and Tess never hooked up but figured it had something to do with getting away from all the chaos. Of course marrying an alien has sooo many advantages.
I think as I look over at my stunningly beautiful wife. I don't think I could live without her or my kids.... alien powers or not.

~Liz~ (temp)

I smile as Amy jumps on her brother knocking him off of Lilly. I can't help but think how Max gave me such beautiful kids. I couldn't ask for more. Then Andrew asks what has been going on around here and I hold my breathe at there awnser. Would they tell him? Thankfully they don't mention it. That's a subject me and Max need to speak to him about.

But before Lilly closes the door she says something that unnerves me. She tells Andrew he's 'changed'. I hope that doesn't mean what I think it does. If Amy can heal then I bet Lilly is going to have something to do with my gift. Of course I hadn't had a vision in years, since before my kids were born. But maybe Lilly can sence the alien change in Andrew. Oh I hope not. "Here honey I'll unpack your stuff. Why don't you go hang out with your sisters or go for a walk around town." I say I really neede to speak to Max alone about my fears.
baby_bre
Addicted Roswellian

Post by baby_bre »

Marie

I make my way into the kitche that's already being occupied by my dad and James. They don't look happy at all this morning and the tension could be slice with a knife. I'm not going to open my mouth, I'm not going to open my mouth, I'm not going to open my mouth. Whatever is going on between them is none of my business and if they wanted for me to know then they'd tell me. I'm just going to grab a granola and then I'm out of here.

"Mornin," I say not making eye contact with anyone before going over to the cupboards.
Loxyanissa14
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Loxyanissa14 »

~Erik~

I eat my food as fast as I can wanting to talk to Lily as soon as possible. When I'm finished I stand up from the table, "I'll be at the UFO Center if any one needs me." I add as I walk out the door.

As I walk through town I think about how I am going to tell Lily about telling Laura I'm an alien. I should tell her near a door so I'll have an escape route I finally decide. As I walk past the Crashdown I see two Amy's taking orders but then I notice one of the Amy’s wearing makeup and decided Lily must be helping Amy out today.

I walk into the Crashdown taking Lily by the elbow and pulling her into the backroom. "Erik, what the hell?" Lily screams at me when I finally let go of her. "I need to tell you something........Something important." I stop hoping my words will sink in.

"Last night at the rave......I told Laura I was an alien." I stand there praying Lily want kill me.
Not all who wander are lost
~Tolkien~

Athenea
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Athenea »

*Lilly*

I just get finished putting at order it when Erik storms in and grabs my arm and leads me to the backroom. I had seen Sabrina come in a little while ago but hadn't had a chance to talk with her. "Erik, what the hell?" I say finally jerking my arm away from him.

"I need to tell you something........Something important." I cross my arms and start tapping my foot. I knew by the look on his face that he was about to piss me off. "Last night at the rave......I told Laura I was an alien."

"What! ok ok its ok we'll just tell her you were very drunk. That's it you were drunk and you say crazy stuff when your drunk. That's a perfect excuse... what?" Erik is looking at me like he's not quite finished.

"I kindof, sortof, showed her my powers." he says and I know my mouth is hanging open. I take a seat on the couch and put my head in my hands trying not to get angry.

Finally I let out a sigh. "It's ok. She's Tess's daughter, so she'll probally would find out sooner or later and I think Oliver already knows something's up since I spaced out yesterday." I look up at Erik. "But you can't tell anyone else. At least any humans. And I don't think any of the others know what they are yet. Oh and Andrew is back from school and he doesn't know so keep your mouth shut for awhile around him." When did I start to refer to people as 'humans'.

I get up and head back to the cafe but before I do I turn around and tell Erik. "I think we should meet up tonight. You know find out what everybody's powers are and stuff. Maybe get some practice in." I say smiling. "I can get the keys to the UFO Center you and Sabrina meet us there at 10:00 and I guess you can invite Laura if you want too." I say winking at him. I think my cousin has a crush. How revolting.

We go back to the cafe and Erik goes and sits with Sabrina while I go to the window to pick up an order. I have been getting flashes from people all day long and it was starting to get aggevating. I knew a woman was going to have a flat tire today on her way home. I knew that a guy was cheating on his wife and I knew that his wife was pregnant with a baby boy even though she wasn't showing yet. Just crazy stuff. But I was getting good at blocking it out.

Everytime the bell to the door would ring I would look up hoping to find James but so far my hopes had died. Maybe he didn't want any kindof relationship. I didn't want to push him into anything he didn't want to do. But last night had just felt so right.
Liz_Parker
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Liz_Parker »

~*Laura*~

I put on a smile at my dad and sat across from him.

"Morning Daddy", I sit back and bite my lip. Thank God he doesn't know anything about the party. Well, unless Oliver got arrested somewhere along the way.

"Did you have a good nights rest Daddy?", I ask trying to strike up some kind of conversation. Mom should be up soon and would probably be bothering us with how she still needs a job blah blah blah. And I'm sure Oliver will be down soon complaining of hunger and griping about anything and everything. So this time before is something to have I suppose.

The Original Rivalry that we all love :)
http://www.roswellfanatics.net/archive/ ... 24523.html

check it out if you wanna read it again, I did :)
CandyDreamQueen
Addicted Roswellian

Post by CandyDreamQueen »

>>>Christina>>>

“What are you doing?”

As I walk inside the Crashdown, I am stopped as I see Lilly, (and I know it’s Lilly, I could always tell the two of them apart.) wearing that godforsaken turquoise uniform, and dare I say it serving food to the masses.

I come over to her and sit on one of the stools.

“Who are you and what have you done with my best friend?” I ask her.

<<<Max>>>

When all three of the kids leave I go and sit next to Liz on the couch. I can tell that there is something that she wants to talk to me about, and I’m sure that it is about the kids. I know that one of her biggest fears has been that they would not be normal, and for a long time I thought that they were, since Andrew never showed any signs of being alien, but now that it is clear that Lilly and Any both have powers I don’t know what to think.

“Liz we need to talk about the children.”

>>>Amy<<<

“Welcome to the Crashdown mat I take your order?” as I stand over table five and wait for the guy to place his order I suddenly get this strange feeling, like I’m floating or something. Completely weightless.

“Miss, did you hear me?” the guys at the table asks me.

I blink my eyes closed, then opened again look at him.

“Yes, sorry, sorry, could you say that one more time.” I ask him.

“Yes, I said I wanted the Space age breakfast basket, and a large orange juice please.” He repeats his order.

But as he’s talking his again I get the strange feeling almost as if I can’t feel my own body. I put my hand over my stomach as a means to try and settle myself and close my eyes for a moment.

“Miss are you alright?” the patron asks me.

“Yes, yes, I’m fine, I’m just…let me get someone else to help you.” I say and quickly turn towards the back.

“Miss, Miss!” I hear the guy call out to me, but I don’t stop. As I enter the backroom I’m stopped when I run smack into Andrew.

“Whoa,” he says, placing his hands on my shoulder to brace me.

“Amy are you alright?” he ask with concern in his voice taking in my disheveled state.

“Yeah, yeah, I’m fine, I just…need some air.” I say, and then run out the back door.

Once outside I run over to the side of the dumpster, and rest my head against the side of the brick building. What’s the matter with me? I place my hand against the dumpster, and am startled when I find myself on the ground.

“What the-” I’m shocked silent when I look up and se my hand sticking straight threw the dumpster. I slowly squeeze my hand in a fist and feel what is unmistakably a bag. A trash bag! My hand is in the trashcan!

“Oh my god!” I say and quickly draw my hand back. I watch in amazement as my hand comes through the dumpster.

“Oh my god.” I say again looking in awe at my hand. And that is the last thing I see before I pass out cold.
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

~Isabel~

As soon as my son has finished eating, he leaves and I sigh looking at Alex who is eating yet also looking at me off and on. Smiling, I stand up and put my plate in the sink. I'll run the dishwasher later. "Alex, do you think we should pay a visit to Max and Liz? Maybe even call together the old crew? I have a feeling our children aren't the only one's exhibiting changes."

I moved to stand behind Alex, placing my hands on his shoulders and absently massaging them as I thought about the implications of having never told our children the truth. "We also need to consider telling them the dangers involved." I added softly, hoping that they wouldn't come to the attention of the alien hunters.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
Athenea
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Athenea »

Lilly

“What are you doing?” and I smile as I turn around and see my best friend walking over to me. “Who are you and what have you done with my best friend?” Christina says

"I told Amy I'd help her waitress. By the way you missed a killer party last night!" I say then I lean over the counter so I can whisper. "I got arrested and lost my virginity all in the same night."

" To Who!?" Christina yells and I shush her. I think its funny that she rather know the details of sex than the fact that I got arrested.

"James Valenti." I say smiling.

"The Sheriff's son? I didn't even know you two had anything going on. Damn girl you should have told me." Christina says

"That's just it. It just kindof happened. One of those in the moment kindof things. We were dancing, then we were kissing and things just escalted." I say grabbing Christina a coke.

"And to top off the great sex his dad shows up and arrests me. That guy really needs to get a life instead of making teenagers lives hell. We should hang out toni......." I say stopping in mid sentence.

"What wrong, Lilly?" Christina says. "Somethings wrong with Amy." I say heading towards the back room with Christina right behind me. Thank goodness Christina was used to our 'freaky twin stuff' as she called it. I practically run down Andrew. "Whoa slow down Lilly." he says

"Where's Amy?" I ask I knew she was near but not exactly where she was. "She said she needed some air. Why? What's wrong." I run out the back door and find Amy lying on the ground. "Oh my god Amy wake up>" I say kneeling beside her and gently slapping her face. She finally starts to come around. "Amy what happened?"
CandyDreamQueen
Addicted Roswellian

Post by CandyDreamQueen »

>>>Amy<<<

"Oh my…Amy…up….Amy…happened?"

As the world starts to come back to me I recognize the sound of my sister’s voice. But I can’t quite make out all of her words. But judging from the distressed sound in her voice whatever happened wasn’t good.

“Amy what happened?” she asks me. Well at least I can hear her now.

I sit up and shake my head in an effort to clear out the cobwebs.

“N-nothing happened.” I lie. “I’m fine.” I don’t even know why I try to lie to my sister. Number one, I’m an awful liar, and number two, she can tell when I’m lying anyway.

“Amy you were laying on the ground completely unconscious.” My brother says. I look up and see him and Christina standing behind Lilly. Great now everyone will know what a big freak show we are.

“Nothing happened. I just fell.” I say as I try and get to my feet.

“You fell and knocked yourself unconscious?” Christina says with a disbelieving tone.

“Yes.” I say brushing myself off.

“Look you all see me, and I’m fine. I just…I’m a cults today. No need to make a big deal about it.”

“Are you sure you’re okay?” My brother asks putting his hand on my shoulder.

No I’m not okay! I just found out that everything I thought I knew about myself is a complete lie. My parents are from another planet. At least one of them is. Things are happening to my body that I can’t stop and can’t control, and of the two people in the world that I’ve had to help me threw anything, one doesn’t even know, and the other is acting like we’ve been dealing with this our entire life! I can’t take it anymore; I just want to be normal!

“Yes, I’m okay.” I say then head towards the door. As I put my hand on the door to open it my hand goes straight through the door. I quickly snatch it back hoping that no one saw it.

“Um I think I hurt my hand when…when I fell, Andrew could you get the door for me?”

Andrew opens the door without suspicion telling me that he didn’t see anything. Then Christina follows him inside. As I am about to follow the two of them I am stopped by a hand on my shoulder.

“Hold on.” Lilly says , and she lets the door close.

I turn around and look at her. “Lilly, what are you doing?”

“Open the door Amy.” She says folding her arms across her chest.

“I…I told you I hurt my hand. I can’t open it…hey!”

Lilly snatches my hand and examines it.

“Looks fine to me.” She shrugs. “Now open the door.”

Sighing, and knowing that I can’t hide anything from my sister anyway, I walk over to the door and grab the doorknob.

Please don’t go through Please don’t go through Please don’t go through Please don’t go through.

I repeat this mantra over and over in my head before I finally am able to muster up the courage to look down at my hand…which is protruding through the doorknob, Dammit!

I draw my hand back and turn around to face Lilly and wait for her reaction.