Where the Stars don't Shine (FF, Mature) NEED PLAYERS!

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Where the Stars don't Shine (FF, Mature) NEED PLAYERS!

Post by isabelle »

Title: Where the Stars don't Shine
Rating: Mature

Under NO circumstances can anyone under the age of 17 participate in either one of these. NO if's, and's or buts...

Disclaimer: The characters of "Roswell" belong to Jason Katims, Melinda Metz, WB, and UPN. They are not mine and no infringement is intended. I'm just playing with them for a while and will return them when I'm done.
Couples: Open
Author Note: This RPG was originally started by Anna-Liisa.

Synopsis: Shortly after Isabel's birthday ("Surprise" S2) the podsquad is captured and immediately put into cryogenic suspension. They are mistakenly frozen for a thousand years and wake up to a strange new future.

Cast List :

Max: Isabelle
Liz: KatnotKath
Isabel: StormWolfstone
Alex: POM
Michael: StormWolfstone
Maria: OnDragonWings
Kyle: Emmylala
Tess: M
Serena: POM
Antonio: Isabelle
Last edited by isabelle on Wed Nov 01, 2006 5:29 am, edited 14 times in total.
Anna-Liisa
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Anna-Liisa »

:Kyle:

Cold. Practically a freezing feeling around me. It's like swimming in icy water without any clothes on. When I opened my eyes I couldn't see much. Only strange light-thingys. What happened and why was it so cold around me? I tried to sit up but someone forced me back down.

"You shouldn't move yet" a woman voice said.

I couldn't see her. No, she was just a light figure.

"Where am I?" I mumbled.
"At the St.Andreas hospital" the voice answered.
"What am I doing in a hospital?"

The voice didn't answer yet. My vision got better. The woman was blonde. Almost like an angel. Almost like Tess.

"Where are the others?" I suddenly realized I was supposed to be in the CrashDown spending time with my friends. Or almost friends.

"Relax" The woman said. "They're here too. Just keep yourself calm and rest. They're all in other rooms.."
"Why are we in the hospital? We were in an accident?"
"No, not an accident. Everything will be explained Mr.Valenti. Just wait..."

The woman turned around. I looked around in the room. It looked like a normal place.

"Oh and there's some clother over there" The woman said pointing to a chair.

Just then I realized I had only my boxers on and I blushed. "Uhm...thank you" I replied.

The woman just left the room and closed the door. I got a bad feeling about the place.

*MAX*

I wake up feeling cold and wet. I reach for the covers, but they're not there. Someone touches my shoulder, pushing it back towards the mattress. "Easy. Go slow," says the female voice.

My eyes pop open then. That's not a voice I know. Not Mom, or Isabel or Liz. Who could be here. But as I stare at her, I realize that I'm not at all sure where 'here' is. It's a hospital room and I feel my fear increase ten-fold. A hospital means doctors and tests and that means the FBI will be here any moment, if they're not here already.

"Where am I?" I ask, trying to act as normal as possible, not letting my panic show.

"St. Andrea's hospital," she says.

"What happened to me? Where's my family?" I demand.

"They're all here. Everything's okay." she insists, in a calm voice.

I get up quickly, noticing that I'm wearing only shorts, but paying far more attention to my body. I'm whole. I'm not hurt or bleeding. I'm not dizzy or drugged. Maybe they haven't run any blood-work yet, I hope. "I'm not hurt," I tell her.

"Your clothes are in the locker, Mr. Evans," she says, although I hadn't yet asked.

"I want to leave. I want to see my family." I say, glancing at the closet, but when I turn back, she's gone. Damn. I quickly put on the clothes, wishing I could secretly test to see if my powers are active. I feel normal, but I don't know. And if the FBI's involved already, there may be cameras in the room.

I move to the door, listening for a moment before I open it.

After dressing up I looked towards the window. It had curtains, so I walked over and bulled them away. Shouldn't've. It was bright. Too bright. But when my eyes had settled to the light, I saw something strange.

"Holy..." I said in a small shock.

It was like I had jumped into a time-hole or something. It looked like I was in the future. But that couldn't be possible. Right...? The door opened again. This time there was a man coming in. He looked like he wasn't pleased with me staring out of the window.

"What's this?" I asked pointing the window.
"Mr Valenti I know you want to know..."
"Then why won't you tell me?"

The man sighed and sat down. I just stood there and looked at the place. Flying car passed by. This was getting to be really creepy.

"We're not in Roswell anymore, right?" I asked.
"Roswell? The place has been gone for 500 years"
"500....years? What? What lame joke is this?"
"No jokes. This is the year 3000. You have just been recovered from the cold freeze"

I just stared at him. This had to be a dream. A bad dream and I would wake up sooner or later. Bad bad dream. Really bad.

"This is reality. Your friends are here too. And we know about them being from another world. You are completely safe" the man said.
"What happened to my father?" I asked.
"James Valenti jr. Died 1st of November in 2040 when he was still searching for you..."
"Why wasn't he frozen too?"
"He wasn't important"
"Not important?! I'm not important either and I'm here! I'm not from the 'another world' either!"
"We do know that. I can't tell you anything else yet. Just stay here, calm down and you will find some of your personal things from the closets. If you need anything ask for Doctor Mclean. That's me.."

I tried to say something, but I couldn't. 3000? Seriously year 3000? Dad had been dead for what...900 years? Why the hell was I still alive? The man left leaving me alone. Alone. I hadn't felt this alone in a while, not since dad had forgotten my birhtday when he was working. Even if I knew the others were here, I couldn't help but to feel alone.

A male doctor who I'll play (The one that talked to Kyle just in that ^ post)

Name: Antonio Mclean
Job: Doctor
History: Antonio was greaduated from the University of Lao in 2996. He had good grades so the St.Andreas's hospital took him into working to them. He's curious about the people from the past and wants to find out how they'll manage in 'the new world'. Though he doesn't like being shout at so he often let's out sighs and rolls his eyes.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

Gonna use Alex, because I can. :wink: bwah-ha-ha!
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

*MAX*

The door seems to be locked and I frown. What kind of hospital locks the patients in? I decide I need to take the chance, and press my body close to the door, hoping to block any cameras as I unlock the door with my powers. Maybe they'll think the nurse forgot to lock it. Pushing it open, I slide into the hallway.

The hallway is mostly empty, just a few medical people, who thankfully are looking in the other direction. No guard. Still, there's something strange about this place. Something I don't like.

There's a woman to the left, walking away. A doctor, I think. I fall in behind her, trying to keep my breathing easy, hoping I'm not pressing my luck too far. I see another person heading in this direction and I quickly duck into the next room, locking the door behind me.

Turning around, I see another room just like the one I left. One bed, lots of lights. But the person sleeping in the bed isn't a stranger.

"Alex!" I whisper, rushing to his side. He turns his head, wincing without opening his eyes. "Are you okay?" I ask, sliding my hands on either side of his face. His skin is cold and damp. I use a little power to clear his headache and chills, although there doesn't seem to be anything-else wrong with him. No reason for him to be in a hospital. He's not hooked up to any monitoring devices so they shouldn't be able to tell what I'm doing...

He looks at me in confusion. "Max? Where are we?"

I nod, grimly. "A hospital," I say. "At least that's what I was told. I don't know what we're doing here. They said my family was here, too."

"Isabel?" he asks, almost jumping to his feet.

"You're the only one I found so far," I tell him. "There should be clothes here." Opening the locker, I find more clothes that I hand off to Alex. "Get dressed and we'll find the others."
Anna-Liisa
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Anna-Liisa »

Great, now three guys are awake ^^ . Only Mike and girls need to be awaken.

No one came for a while so I walked to the door and tried it. Of course, I should've guessed that it was locked.

"Really friendly" I mumbled. Then the door was opened. "Uhm...hey" I told the person who stared at me.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"I was going to look for a bathroom..." I lied.

"Oh, then" the woman pointed at a door. "There. But remember to return right back to your room when you've been there"

I nodded, thanked and started walking. When she didn't look I headed for finding the others. I walked for awhile, then saw two familiar figures in one room. I walked in. "Max, Alex" I said.

"Kyle" Alex looked a little suprised.

I walked to them.

"Listen, I just talked to this doctor Mclean. He told me about what's going on here. Max he knows you're an alien. And something really...really disturbing"

"What's wrong?" Alex asked.

I swallowed. "It seems like we're...we're...oh crap" I walked to the window and pull the curtain away. "We're in the year 3000"

I turned to look at them. Alex looked as if I had gone mad.

"Look out of the window" I told them.
The only "ism" Hollywood believes in is plagiarism.
- Dorothy Parker
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

I thought Max locked the door behind him? *shrug* I had been trying to decide if he should find Tess, Liz or Isabel next, but it seems Kyle found him, instead. :o
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

*MAX*

When Kyle arrives, I become more concerned. Not just my family, but it seems, all my friends may be in danger. When he tells me that 'they' know I'm an alien, I feel my blood run cold. I can't even answer him as every instinct screams that we have to run, but I need to find the others first.

"And something really...really disturbing," he adds.

Something more disturbing than being in a hospital with locked doors and people who know who I am? Of course, I do have my powers, but I'm not altogether sure that'll be enough. If they've allowed that, there must be something-else they're counting on to keep us here.

Then he opens the window and tells us we're in the year 3000. Outside certainly doesn't look anything like Roswell or the year 2000. Strange buildings, flying cars are only the start.

"How could that be?" I ask.

"We were frozen," Kyle explains.

How? Why? I wonder, although that explanation does seem to explain the symptoms Alex and I were experiencing as we awoke.

"It's a trick," Alex says. "It can't be real. This isn't a window. It's a flat TV screen." He goes up and tries to find the edges but even I can see that the angle of view changes as we approach. "...Or not," he finishes, weakly.

"All our friends, our families..." I say, hardly wanting to say it.

"Some of our friends are here, but the rest are gone. My dad died over nine-hundred and fifty years ago." Kyle says. The tone of his voice tells me that he believes this is true. His dad and so many people we know are just gone.

"Who's here? Isabel?" Alex asks again.

Kyle shrugs. "I don't know."

I nod, closing my mouth in a tight line. "Let's go find them."
Anna-Liisa
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Anna-Liisa »

I'm so sorry, I should've read mor carefully *lol* Oh well. I hope it's not confusing. Just needed someone for Kyle to talk to other than Dr.Mclean ;)
---

"Let's go find them" Max says.

I nod. "Yeah, I though of that. It seems that all the doors are locked. Really friendly hospital this is" I mumbled.

"Did you see anyone else here? Isabel, someone?" Alex asks.

"No. Only you two" I said. "But then again I just came here and didn't excatly look for anyone. Just wanted to get out"

I sighed and messed with my hair. "Let's just go before I loose my mind. and if I'm right then we're going to find the rest of the pod squad from here too...probably...maybe Liz and Maria..." I sighed again. "But I have no idea why I'm here. I'm not close to any of you"

I walked to the door and looked out. No one. I looked at Max and Alex to show them that no one's in the hallway so we could go.
The only "ism" Hollywood believes in is plagiarism.
- Dorothy Parker
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*MAX*

"I have no idea why I'm here. I'm not close to any of you," Kyle says before checking the hallway. He motions that the coast is clear so Alex and I follow him outside.

"If they know about us, they might know that I healed you. Maybe they want to know if there were ... side-effects," I suggest, almost whispering as we make our way to the next door. And that would imply that Liz would definately be here, too, although it doesn't explain Alex, exactly, except that he's a friend. "The thing I don't understand is the time-shift. Why wait a thousand years?" And what have they been doing to us in the mean-time? I wonder.

Kyle shrugs, freezing as we come to the next door. There are voices inside. I hear the nurse identifying the hospital again, encouraging rest and promising that all will be explained later.

We move to where we'll be behind the door when it opens. The nurse leaves and moves off without seeing us. "Whew!" Alex says, grabbing the door. "Locked." he adds.

Nodding, I step forward and use my powers to open it up. Stepping inside, we see Tess, still only half-dressed.

"Eeek," Alex says. "Sorry."

I turn around quickly, making sure the door is locked again. Kyle and Alex also turn, allowing her at least some privacy as she finishes getting dressed.

"So," Alex says, striving to think of something other than the half-naked girl behind him. "Were there any? Side-effects?"
M
Addicted Roswellian

Post by M »

~*TESS*~

As I find myself coming awake I realise that the world seems unfamiliar. I lay still for a second and try to feel around me with all my senses before I break my concentration by opening my eyes. The noise seems different, a lower yet faster paced hum. And the air feels thinner.
I move from the general to the particular as it comes that there is someone else in the room with me, walking around vey nearby.
I snap my eyes open and sit up quickly, adreniline pumping and with my hand out ready to defend myself. I am greeted by a pretty young woman in a nurse's uniform taking notes on a clipboard.

She smiles at me as she says 'Easy there. You're alright now.' Her voice is calming and I sag back against the pillows. I give in to the feeling of utter chill and shudder as a thunder roars through me.

'There are clothes in the closet, I'll come back and can answer any questions you have then' And she's gone, and I'm alone.

I stand slowly and walk towards the window, trying to catalogue everything that could have happened and all the possibilities for the future. I look out at a totally unfamiliar landscape and watch the motion of the people below. After a moment I move to the closet and strip quickly.

I quickly don some trousers and sandals but turn as I hear a noise at the door. I see Alex, Kyle and Max look at me and immediately look away, taking in my state of undress. I hear Alex apologise and then try to fill the awkward silence as I pull on a shirt and settle it, wishing I had a mirror to check my appearance.

'It's alright boys. It's really not a problem' I smile widely and guage their reaction.

I can see Kyle's eyes widen and I can hear the gulp as Alex swallows. It's Max my eyes look to and I can see his pupils dialate and then retract and he frowns slightly and then then smiles a little. 'Hi Tess. How are you?'

'I've been better, honestly. Where are we? Why are we here? What do they want from us?' I shudder again and hold my arms against my sides, trying to hold in warmth and hold it together.
The problem with changing the world is that it makes any life beyond that impossible...
Liz_Parker
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Liz_Parker »

Here's Serena's profile

Name: Serena Kaite Collins

Job: Scientist

History: Serena graduated at the top of her class in both highschool and college and went on to become a scientist, to be able to study things behind the scenes of everything, seeing what every molecule in the body could really hide. When she began working around she didn't think she'd ever end up with a job like this with the St. Andreas hospital, with people frozen from a thousand years ago. But she accepts the challenge and looks forward to seeing just what might happen with these people who came from another time and place.

The Original Rivalry that we all love :)
http://www.roswellfanatics.net/archive/ ... 24523.html

check it out if you wanna read it again, I did :)
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*MAX*

After locking the door, I wait a few moments for Tess to dress herself. Then she says it's okay to turn around. I'm glad to see that she has some clothes on and that she seems to be okay. None of the symptoms Alex had, but then, she's been awake for at least a few minutes so I guess they've passed.

Still, she poses like a seductress, which seems to have it's desired effects on Alex and Kyle although she's staring into my eyes. I try to control my reaction, frowning at her. I can't believe she's still playing these games. She's one of us and a friend. I care about her but she's not the one I love. Liz may be dead for hundreds of years but I'm hoping she's here with the rest of us. And even if she isn't, I still love her.

"I don't know why we're here, exactly. We just woke up ourselves," I tell her. Frowning harder, I give her the bad news. "Kyle says they already know about us - about where we're from."

Tess's eyes flash with fear or anger as she glances at Kyle and then back to me. She knows as well as any of us what it means to have our secret exposed.

"And that's not all," Alex says. He seems to have recovered as he strides to the window and throws open the curtain. "We've been frozen for a thousand years. It's the year 3000."

"That's impossible," she says, but her objections stop as she looks out the window.

"I don't know what to think, yet," I tell her. "But right now we have to find out who's here so we can all get out."