Where the Stars don't Shine (FF, Mature) NEED PLAYERS!

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

~Michael~

After my idea is given I feel a change in Maria and she looks at me with shock before asking, "What? Are you sure?" I can't help but give a little grin as I nod, keeping my eyes on her.

"Yes, I am. This was I can keep you safe." I'm a little surprised I came right out and said that, but it's the truth. By remaining with her if we were to find that there was something off about this place, I would be able to keep her safe, protect her. There is no way I'm going to let anything happen to her. I'd die first. As much as I might want to explore and be there for Max too, I know that Max can handle himself better then Maria would be able to.

"Just don't go getting all sappy on me, okay?" I say, keeping a smile as I give her a slight squeeze and my gaze drops to her lips. I've never been one for public displays of any kind really, but at the moment I don't care. I want to assure her that I'm making the decision I want. So, after a moment I lower my head and kiss her lips gently for a brief moment before drawing back and looking in her eyes. "I wouldn't have suggested it if I wasn't certain, Maria."
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
OnDragonflyWings
Addicted Roswellian

Post by OnDragonflyWings »

~Maria~

To say that Michael admitting to wanting to keep me safe shocked me would be an understatement, but it did make me smile a little. A real smile. The first since this whole mess happened. But it makes me worry to becuase he must be really freaking out to be so honest, especially in front of everyone.

And then he blows me away for the second time in five minutes by giving me a short kiss. When did Michael become Casanova? Well, maybe not Casanova...

I bite my bottom lip slightly as he pulls away. Eventhough it's completely inappropriate, I can't stop thinking that the kiss was altogether too short. I want more.

It's gonna be hard not to get all sappy on him now. But I know how this whole thing works. I get sappy. he gets frustrated. We both end up angry and arguing. I don't want to argue with him right now.

Right now, I just want to enjoy how good this all feels, feeling really together.

And I want to know what the others think of Michael's idea. So instead of getting sappy, I focus elsewhere. "Max, Liz, Alex, what do you think?"
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Max*

Isabel suggests that Alex could work out electronic books. I know he could but that's really not the point. Electronic things can be changed too easily. Of course, if they've had all this time to prepare, they could have made hard-copy books say anything they want, too. We need to force our way into places where they don't expect us, so we can see what's outside their 'guided-tour'. Assuming we can go out alone.

I'm a bit surprised by Michael's reaction to my suggestion that we split up. He wants to stay behind with Tess, Maria and Kyle? Actually, a split like that makes a lot of sense.

I squeeze Liz's hand as Michael and Maria start with a bit of mutual-reassurance. That's not something we've seen very much of in our own time. They were so often at odds, inspite of how much they've obviously cared for each other. Maybe all this uncertainty will have a silver-lining. At least for them.

"Max, Liz, Alex, what do you think?" Maria asks. She might want to concider what Tess and Kyle think, too, but I realize her concern is for the group that Michael suggest would be going out.

"I think it's a workable plan," I say. I'd be glad to have Isabel and Liz with me -- especially as her powers are still a bit funky. And Michael and Tess can take care of Kyle. It would work. Maybe having Tess in the outside group would be good since she could hide us, but it might be just as important to hide those left inside. They might be able to do some exploring inside the hospital and get good information here, too.

Looking at the mirror, I touch my hair, making it a bit lighter and longer, adding a hint of facial hair, too. Maybe that will be enough.

I turn back to Liz and the others. "When you're ready, we can go."

*Antonio*

They're all talking together. I wish I could listen in. I can see them through the small window but I can't hear their conversation. They seem to be pretty calm as they discuss the situation.

I look back at Serena and I see the worry and unspoken questions in her eyes. "Was there something you wanted to say?"

KatnotKath
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KatnotKath »

~Liz~

Max decides that it's going to be best if we have a look around, and I'm willing to go with that although I do think that we're likely to be kept out of places that might shed the most light on things...

Or at least I do until he mentions changing our appearances a little, something which I'm sure I should have thought of myself, knowing from the past that it's possible... I nod and am about to say something, but then Michael speaks up, suggesting to my surprise, splitting into two groups... The split he's suggesting I'm not sure will go down too well with certain members of the group - and a particular one beginning with T, but for me, as long as I'm with Max it's all good...

Maria looks uncertain, and what follows is a rather curious display of what seems like reasurance from michael, and then in turn back from Maria... It's not the usual firework display their relationship consists of, but I suppose that with everything that's happened perhaps that makes sense... Max squeezes my hand and I look up at him, smiling. I'm reminded that we haven't told the others we're officially back together yet, something which even if it might seem obvious, I think it would be advisable to do although it can wait a little longer I'm sure...

I nod as Maria asks our opinion, agreeing with Max as he speaks. "Yeah, splitting up sounds like a good idea since we'll be less in number, and therefore less likely to get noticed..." I point out with a smile, looking over as Max works on his appearance, unable to hide a small smile of amusement as I notice the hair on his face. "I do hope you will be going back to clean shaven after..." I comment softly for only him to hear. "Afterall, it's pretty hard to kiss through that..." My eyes twinkle softly before I raise my voice to normal volume again and gesture to my hair. "So what would you suggest...?"
My fics:

Dreams and Reality
Reality Revealed
Family Connections
When Love and Loss Collide
When Friendship and Love Combine - New!
If Only...
The Important Thing
Home for Christmas
I Knew Him Before (PB fic)
Love Always...
The First Time Around - New!
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Max*

"You don't like it?" I say with a raised eyebrow as Liz objects to the facial hair. My detachment disappears as the rest of her words make their way into my brain. "Well, I certainly can't have any barriers to kisses so you got. They're gone as soon as we get back," I promise her.

I realize that I'm assuming we'll actually be able to go and that we'll be able to have the split Michael proposed, but I think we've been good little misfits long enough. It's time to take charge in at least some small way.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Tess* (temping)

I'm watching all this and I'm starting to fume. Splitting up makes sense but why should I be left behind with Michael while little mousy Liz goes out with my husband? Nacedo's gone but I know my place. I'm supposed to be with Max.

Strangely, that thought makes me think of Kyle. I glance over at him. He's not saying anything and I can't help but wonder what he's thinking. We connected briefly when I was helping him with his powers. There's so much more to him than I thought. He's so placid on the outside but on the inside... But that doesn't matter. I'm Max's wife, not Kyle's. Kyle will still needs help -- but surely Isabel could do that? She could stay here and I'll go with Max?

"I should go with you," I say, standing up to Max. He knows as well as I do that's where I belong.

"Tess," he says calmly. I can hear the placating tone even in that one word before he goes on. "I need you here. With your powers, you'll probably learn as much or more here than we will out there."
KatnotKath
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KatnotKath »

OOC: more filler than anything it seems, hope this is okay though

~Liz~

I smile as Max assures me that the beard will be gone once we've done. Not wanting to be the pushy girlfriend, but he really does look better clean shaven... I look over at Tess, noting a somewhat unhappy look in her eyes and I'm reminded of one of the many complications though... How many times did I push Max towards her, how many times did I say I couldn't stand in the way...

Now that we find outselves here though, knowing that my parents are dead, somehow I can't make myself say that again... The plain simple truth, is that I need him... Not just because of these crazy powers which are throwing me majorly out of wack, but emotionally, in my heart and in my mind... I can't deny the way I feel, and If there's one thing I want to see when I look into this uncertain future, it's that we're together... Without him, I'm scared...

Biting down on my lip, I listen in silence to her attempts to join the 'outside group', to be with Max no doubt, and try to ignore the look she gives me. I don't want to cause problems, I don't want to mess everything up, but I don't want to loose Max either... Why do things have to be so messed up...?

Taking a deep breath, I study my reflection in the mirror carefully for a moment, waiting until it's been sorted since I can't do anything on my own... I could try maybe, but then I might end up blowing up myself from previous examples since the only power so far that I've shown is blasting...

'I need you here...' I blink, hearing Max's words to Tess and biting down on my lip. And it could, and probably does mean exactly that, but I can't help the pang in my heart as I look over at Max, so fearful, after everything we've been through, of losing him... "C-could I maybe get a little help here...?" I question softly when he's done, gesturing again to my brown hair which needs dealing with before we can go anywhere...
My fics:

Dreams and Reality
Reality Revealed
Family Connections
When Love and Loss Collide
When Friendship and Love Combine - New!
If Only...
The Important Thing
Home for Christmas
I Knew Him Before (PB fic)
Love Always...
The First Time Around - New!
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

~Michael~

The smile Maria gave me caused my heart to pound faster and I had all I could do to remember that there were other things to focus on at the moment. "Max, Liz, Alex, what do you think?" She asks and I force my attention to the others in order to see what they thought.

"I think it's a workable plan," Max says, and I feel pleased that he agreed my idea was a good one. Then I watch as he begins altering his appearance slightly.

"When you're ready, we can go." He says, turning back to the others.

"Yeah, splitting up sounds like a good idea since we'll be less in number, and therefore less likely to get noticed..."

"I should go with you," Tess says, standing up and I can’t help but feel myself stiffen. Was she still going to play that ‘Queen’ jazz after everything we’d learned? Obviously she was.

~Isabel~

"Tess," Max begins calmly, placating, "I need you here. With your powers, you'll probably learn as much or more here than we will out there." I have to nod in agreement at the suggestion and as I stand, I alter my hair and my skin tone slightly, making myself look more tanned and giving myself darker highlights in my blonde hair. Though I enjoy my hair being long, I also decided to shorten it to just above my shoulders.

"C-could I maybe get a little help here...?" Liz questions and I barely can hear her. I know maybe she’s asking for Max, but with the fact that Tess was acting as she was, I felt it was better for me to offer. I walk over to her with a smile. I know she’s got to be nervous especially since it seems that Tess is back to the same thing she’d been doing before we’d end up in suspended animation or whatever they were calling it again. Everything was simply molding together in my mind at that moment.

“I’ll help.” I offer and smile, “After all, I got used to doing little bits for myself often.” I pass my hand over her hair, altering the dark color, adding some lighter colors, making it almost red and styling it in something that would normally never be something I would see Liz wearing. “Let’s add some make-up.” I said, at the same time passing my hand in front of her face to add some deep colors, making certain that they were as natural as they could be without detracting from her natural complexion.

I never did admit to Liz that I envied her for being human, for being a normal person and not having to hide whom she was the way we did. Now, of course I knew she wasn’t quite human anymore, but I still envied her for her life.

When I felt I’d done well, I stepped back and smiled, “Take a look. Anything you want changed let me know.” Then I turned to Alex, “Are you willing to come with us, Alex?”
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Max*

I'm about to go help Liz when Isabel steps forward instead. Maybe that is a better idea, anyway. I can certainly have changed her hair but I don't know that I'd do all that great with a girl's make-up. The changes that Isabel makes -- well, Liz still looks great but it's so different that it feels a bit odd looking at her. Does she feel the same when she sees me? Isabel, too, looks really different with the short and darker hair, but looking at them, I feel pretty good. This should really work -- unless Antonio and Serena are also well known for their roles here, but I'm hoping that's not true.

"You both look really different," I say to the girls. "And you still look great."

Isabel turns and asks Alex if he's coming. I look at him, too, waiting for his answer. I glance at Tess, too. What am I going to do about her? Nobody's waiting for us on Antar anymore, I'm sure. A thousand years ...
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

bumping, are we still writing this?
A List of All My Fics