Where the Stars don't Shine (FF, Mature) NEED PLAYERS!

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

KatnotKath
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KatnotKath »

OOC: not the best, but just trying to do some catching up, tell me if anything needs changing, that's if we're still continuing this...

~LIz~

Isabel steps forward before Max can do anything, and I know of course it makes sense, but that doesn't mean I don't wish it were him... Not that I'm not grateful to her for the help, and I do recognise that she's trying to reassure me with the smile likely, but I just wish it were Max...

Perhaps it's because Tess is playing to him again, and we've not officially announced that we're back together since we talked. I know I have no reason to feel insecure, and the fact is that there are far more important things to think about anyway, but I don't know, I'm still...unsure...

We're in what is essentially a new world, with only the rest of the group. We don't know what to make of Serena, or anyone else, and Kyle and I have these new powers to deal with too...

I guess, much as I might not want to admit it, the simple fact is that I'm scared... I don't know what's going to happen, and I don't really know what to do, I'm in a situation which is completely out of my control which, as has been pointed out a couple of times in the past, isn't my favourite place to be...

"Anything you want changed, let me know."

"Thanks..." I smile and nod, saying I'm sure it'll be fine, before looking around for some kind of reflective surface to take a look at myself in. I can't see anything nearby though, and instead choose to believe Max as he says we look different, but still good.

Chewing on my lip, I reach discreatly to slip my hand into Max's, just needing that contact for a moment, waiting as the final group is decided upon, and wondering what we're going to find assuming we're successful in our aim to find out more about the current outside world...
My fics:

Dreams and Reality
Reality Revealed
Family Connections
When Love and Loss Collide
When Friendship and Love Combine - New!
If Only...
The Important Thing
Home for Christmas
I Knew Him Before (PB fic)
Love Always...
The First Time Around - New!
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

I’m sorry for the inconvenience but I will no longer be involved in RP’s here on RF. I want to thank everyone for having given me the chance, given me a home and for the friendships I’ve forged here.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.