Where the Stars don't Shine (FF, Mature) NEED PLAYERS!

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*bump*
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

do we need a new Tess or other characters???
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

We could use a Maria -- I've PM'd POM and M ... haven't heard back yet.
POM

Post by POM »

Alex:

Taking this all in--at once has to be hard for us all, but I still wondered what was going through Max's mind--the 'Fearless Leader' as Michael would say back in our time. The goodtimes, not having to stress out about everything, I took a closer look at Isabel now. She was quite not saying anything, I had to figure things out for us as well. I'm not of alien status but I'd gladly fight the fight if it meant that I could be with Isabel forever. Safe--able to be normal again.

"Iz--everything going to fine in the end, even if I have to do the impossible in this matter. It's worth it, you're worth it. I promise you." I whispered in her ear as I kissed her forehead and brought her closer to me in a slight hug. I wanted to hold her forever.

Serena:

Taking in Antnios words, I wanted more than anything to tell them the truth, the entire truth--but like he said it wasn't going to be easy. I needed to talk to him, and it looked like the kids needed a break.

"You know, this is a lot of information for anyone to take in--why don't we take a breather, and if you want--we can either continue this in half an hour or wait till tomorrow."

walking up to Antinio, " Can I talk to you in the other room." I didn't wait for him to answer, I walked out.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Antonio*

"O--kay then," I say to the group as Serena abruptly announces that we need to talk privately and leaves the room. A breather -- some time to digest what they've heard so far -- is probably a good thing, but I don't understand Serena's sudden departure. "I'll be right back."

Rolling my eyes, I turn and follow Serena out. As soon as the door shuts behind me, I can feel myself stiffening up. She waiting there, looking -- smug? Annoyed? I really don't know.

"What do you want? I thought you were one saying we should keep secrets from them. So what's with the private conference?"

*Max*

Serena suddenly leaves, taking Antonio with her. Frowning, I turn and look around at my friends. As hard and strange as this whole thing is, having them here with me helps.

"So, what do you guys think?" I ask. I don't know if we really have any privacy here or not. This place could easily be monitored, but it doesn't matter. We still need to talk it out.
M
Addicted Roswellian

Post by M »

Hey guys, I know it's been a while, to be honest I forgot I was in this RPG. Maybe it would be better to find someone else? My RL schedule is just going to keep getting worse and I really think I'll just hold you up- espcially as I have so much back story to read for this now...

If that really messes you up let me know and I'll figure out a way to catch up...
The problem with changing the world is that it makes any life beyond that impossible...
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*bump*
POM

Post by POM »

{OCC: sorry...I didn't know you posted :oops: }

Serena:
"I know what I said...but the way they are reacting to everything...I think we should tell them everything--what do we have to lose, seeing them all in there confused about what we've taken away from them." I huffed and tried to regather my thoughts.

"I just want to know if we are on the same page or not--I want them to trust us, I want them to know that we are the good guys...I've tried to put myself in there shoes and I can't even fathum the idea of it all. How are we going to get them to understand us? to trust us?" I paused and continued.

"Besides the break wasn't really for us...but for them...they need to decide and let everything sink in what you just told them--after a few more minutes we'll go back inside and tell them the rest. I don't feel comfortable with lieing to them anymore." I was truely frusterated...not only with Antionio, but with the entire situation...I was tried on hiding.

Alex:

Looking up at Max when the two doctors walked out of the room, " I think there's more to it...then what they want us to believe. But that's just my opinion." I shrugged and looked from Max and Liz and back at Isabel.
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

I'm going to be trying to get something out here this week... being ill has really screwed up everything the last few weeks... still don't know what's wrong even after having a CAT scan.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Max*

"You're right," I tell Alex. There has to be. We've been out a thousand years ... How do we know if what they're leaving out is dangerous or not?

"It doesn't sound like they're done talking to us, so we may hear the rest right away. If not ... Maybe Isabel can do some checking for us tonight. Assuming we're still here," I suggest. "... Or even if we're not," I add. We we felt the need to leave then it might be even MORE important to do a little walk through their dreams to find out what they're feeling...

*Antonio*

"I don't know how we're going to get them to trust us. I truly don't. They're naturally suspicious and they have good reason to be. Even when they know everything we know, they won't believe that we're holding back something more," I say, shaking my head.

I look at Serena, biting my lip. I wonder if even Serena knows everything. I did a lot of research after I found out about my family's involvement in all this. Does Serena know that she's part of this, too? Is that why she's being so upset about it?