Where the Stars don't Shine (FF, Mature) NEED PLAYERS!

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Max*

I frown as Michael starts trying to bully Kyle. I know he's upset about not knowing where Maria is, but frankly, he does have a point. I don't know how much time we have before they sound the alarm about us all being missing - especially after the way we grabbed Michael from right under their hands. Although Kyle is right, too.

Frowning, I turn to Kyle, "Please don't. Michael's right. We need to stick together. You're not safe, just because you weren't born an alien. Especially if you get powers like Liz."

Michael's eyebrows shoot up. Aparently he hadn't caught that when Kyle mentioned it. "Liz has powers?"

"Yes," I say, working hard to stay calm. "We don't know if it's something to do with the way I healed her or if these scientists have been tinkering with her DNA in the last thousand years. - assuming that's true," I add quickly. I don't have any idea what's true about this place yet except that we didn't come her voluntarily and I don't want to stay.

I shake my head, trying to sort out all the arguments. "You're right, too; we need answers, but I'm not going to leave you behind. What good would it do if you figured it all out after we'd escaped? Isabel could dreamwalk you to find out what you learned, but we'd still have to break back in here to get you out."

I glance around at our group, concidering our options. "After we're all together, we can grab your pet scientist - McLean, or that other one. But I'm not leaving anyone behind."
Anna-Liisa
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Anna-Liisa »

Kyle

I sighed at Michael. Why did he have to be so...idiot? That's the best word I could get into my mind. He was probably worried, so was I but leaving didn't help at all.

"If I wouldn't know the truth you wouldn't even want me with you. You only care if I tell everything or not!" I told Michael.

Then Max had to agree with him. Ugh, this was going to take forever. I sighed as he talked about Isabel and dreamwalking.

"Well, maybe that's not necessary, maybe you could stay here too. They haven't blocked your powers, so they aren't showing they want to hurt you" I say.

I guess my talking didn't change the situation. I shook my head and sat back on the bed.

"You're making a mistake"
The only "ism" Hollywood believes in is plagiarism.
- Dorothy Parker
Crystalbehr
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Crystalbehr »

<<Michael>>

It was shcocking and a little creepy to find out that Liz had powers. Did it have something to do with Max healing her or... is the FBI involved...I dunno. I don't have time to wonder it when there are so many things going on at the same time.

"Max don't tell me you believe that we've slept our way thousands of years into the future do you." I look around the room.

"Do you people have any idea how ridiculus you all sound. We did NOT go into the future. What we need to do is get out of this place. And Kyle there's no way I 'm staying here any longer. I'm gonna find Maria and get the hell out of her."

I turn and start heading for the door to the other rooms. If no one else is with me than I'll get Maria out myself see who wants to go with me and leave.
Later Days!
Anna-Liisa
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Anna-Liisa »

Kyle

I sighed, got up and followed Michael. He was really annoying today. I walked to him and stopped him.

"Didn't Max just say we should be together?" I asked him.

I know, I know. I was being a jerk again. But 1000 years actually didn't change my attitude towards Michael. I knew he could get angry with me and throw me out of his way. But I hoped he didn't.

"Why don't you look out of the window, to see if the people here are talking the truth or not? Wouldn't that be a good decision, for once?"
The only "ism" Hollywood believes in is plagiarism.
- Dorothy Parker
CandyDreamQueen
Addicted Roswellian

Post by CandyDreamQueen »

Maria

"Well, young lady....look out the window and tell me what you see. Tell me if that's what you remember of 2000".

This lady is whacked. There is no way that I’m in the year 3000 or whatever. This has got to be some kinda game that she’s trying to play to mess with my head.

I walk over to the window and take a glance out.

O……….K so that didn’t look right.

So…so what. There could be a reasonable explanation for all this.

“Ok so what?” I say aloud. “This can just be some big…some big set, like in that movie with Jim Carry, The Truman Show.” I fold my arms across my chest. Max is it cold in here.

She looks at me strangely “Who is Jim Carry?”

Okay…now she’s just really messing with me.

“Lady I don’t have time for this. So why don’t you just tell me where my friends are so I can get the hell out of he…”

“MARIA!”

I’m stopped mid sentence as I hear my name being called by someone who sounds an awful lot like Michael.

“Ok…so what the hell was that?” I ask the lady.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Max*

I want to say I can't believe it when Michael starts to stalk out of the room again, but truthfully, it's just the way he is. Well, not always, but sometimes he just seem to figure out how to plan more than six seconds in advance of anything.

Thankfully, Kyle stops him before he gets to the door.

"Please, we need to be rational about this," I beg them both. Kyle's contention that they haven't tried to hurt us doesn't really work in light of how we found Michael. Michael still hasn't explained what that guy was trying to do to him, but it obviously wasn't friendly.

I see Tess biting her lip and looking at me. I'm sure she's worried about keeping us all hidden as Michael still refuses to be still. I give her a nod of re-assurance. I'm going to try and make this a bit easier for everyone.

"Michael, you have to keep your voice down" I repeat, keeping myself rigidly calm. Tess can't protect us if someone hears him shouting. "Tess, take Michael and check the other two rooms on this floor and see if Maria is here. Then come back to this room."

"I thought you said we had to stay together?" Kyle asks. I know he's not really arguing, since he was the one who wanted to separate, still he's pointing out what he thinks is a contradiction.

"I said we weren't leaving anyone behind," I tell him. "We're not leaving yet. It'll be easier for Tess to only hide one or two and the rest of us should be able to keep out of trouble here for a few minutes while we sort this out." Turning back to Tess, I add, "Make sure he comes back here."

The last thing I need is for Michael to be running around loose in this place with or without Maria.

KatnotKath
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KatnotKath »

OOC: sorry it's taken so long, I was a bit stuck on what to write. In the end it's nothing great anyway, but I didn't want to make you wait any longer so I hope it'll do.

~Liz~

While we wait for Michael to put on the clothes I’ve given him, it’s just so weird watching the doctor talking to Kyle. He really doesn’t see us at all… I mean I know that I’ve seen it before, and probably will do again before all this is over, but the strength of Tess’ power does still surprise me. She could do some real damage if she wanted to…

The thought sends shivers through my spine but I push them back. I’m being unfair on her… I shouldn’t think like that. She’s probably feeling just as lost as the rest of us and she is part of the group…

She and Max are meant to be together… Somehow those words don’t sound quite as right as this did at the beginning of the summer… I never wanted them to be true, and it pained me to accept them, but I did… I couldn’t stand in the way of his destiny…

But now, I don’t know if it’s something to do with being in an unfamiliar place, hundreds of years away from anyone else we might know, or whether it’s something far deeper than that… Maybe I’m suddenly realising that things aren’t as simple as I made them sound… Tess was created with the others…she was meant to be with Max, but they grew up separately… Max is always saying that we make our own destiny…we make our own choices…he refuses to accept he is the same person as this Zan, because he had his free will… He chose to save me that day – with it seems consequences which until now we have been unaware about… Why was I so willing to give up what I thought we had…

I know that it’s real for me… I love Max Evans with every bone in my body… I shake my head mentally, knowing that this is a bad time to be thinking things like this. I guess this will just have to wait until later…

The doctor leads Kyle out of the room, taking him back to his room, and I can’t help smiling as I hear his comment about not staying in the room. I think he could be right there…

For now though, Max is obviously far more interested in getting out of the room, and even before Michael is fully dressed, there still with a bare chest, he pulls him to leave the room.

Together, we slip out of Michael’s room, going back down the corridor and back into mine. I guess it’s as safe as any… They might not even know I’m awake yet…

Anyway, safe or not, it doesn’t take much to see that Tess is flagging… I might not like her much, but she is doing her best to keep us safe and I can see that it’s taking a lot out of her. As we close the door behind us, she practically collapses into the chair by the bed I woke up in, and it’s obvious that what she’s been doing has drained a great deal of her energy…

I on the otherhand stay near Max, not so near as to distract him, just so near as to know he’s there… He looks out of the door carefully and I know without asking that he’s making sure he knows where Kyle is being taken. Afterall, he risked himself by letting himself be seen like that, he did his part, now ‘our’ part, whoever that might include, is to get him out of there again…

When he turns back round, I take that as a sign he’s seen what he needs and begin to push the door to. For all we know, they still think I’m out of it – no need to tell them otherwise…we could do without any unexpected visitors…

Before I can push it to fully though, Michael starts ranting and heads towards the door. It’s almost as though he doesn’t even see me there and I’m pretty sure it would be a good idea to get out of his way…

He storms out into the corridor, starting to yell about Maria and although I want to know if she’s ok, this really isn’t the time for something like that.

Max wastes little time in going after him and Tess gets up again, going over to the door. Michael’s cries are enough to make us all a bit nervy though…I mean Tess has a lot of power sure, but she can only mindwarp someone when she knows who she’s aiming for and where they are… Anyone might have heard Michael’s little outburst…

A moment later Michael gets shoved back into the room, fighting all the way, by Max. “Michael, we don’t even know if she’s here, but I think she is. We’re going to find her, but we have to be careful…”

The rest of his warning kinda dulls in my head as I think about Maria. I’m torn as to how I think she would be in a better situation – to be here and alive, or to have lived out her life as normal in Roswell and died hundred’s of years ago… I can’t say either is really what I want, I just want to know she’s ok though… I tend to think that Max is right of course…I mean if they’re going to take me, Kyle and Alex, why would they leave out Maria…?

Tuning back into the conversation, I find that Max is talking about the different rooms on the floor. The furthest I’ve been is Michael’s room, but from the sound of it Max has been in rather more… He tries to keep Michael calm, but as Max mentions one of the rooms being next door, it’s pretty obvious that we’re not going to be able to stop him for much longer. After another word of caution, Max finally nods. “Let’s go then. Quietly…Tess…?”

As much as I might want to go with him, I know that Tess is going to have a hard enough time keeping up her strength to hide the three, and four if they find Maria, of them. I don’t want to make it worse, so stay back. I just hope I can keep a hold of this control I’ve found, because somehow I’m not convinced that Isabel would be able to do a whole lot of good to me. “Be careful…” I whisper to him, holding back from doing what I want to do – kissing him – but instead just reaching out to touch his hand before he goes.

The three of them leave the room, and I go over to the bed, dropping down facing the window. Everything’s going through my head at a million miles an hour. I need to collect my thoughts and calm down, but I know that’s going to be difficult until we know for certain if Maria is here, and if she is, until she’s here with us…

I know that it’s the right decision to stay here, but I can’t help worrying what might happen if someone comes in when Isabel, Alex and I are here like this, or worse perhaps, what might happen if I start surging again.

Unfortunately the mere thought of that causes a little jolt in energy but luckily I manage to catch it before anything happened and I guess, however small this might be, it gives me some sense of reassurance. This is new for me, and I don’t understand it, but I do have it under control…at least for now…

I just hope that the others come back soon…with Maria…
My fics:

Dreams and Reality
Reality Revealed
Family Connections
When Love and Loss Collide
When Friendship and Love Combine - New!
If Only...
The Important Thing
Home for Christmas
I Knew Him Before (PB fic)
Love Always...
The First Time Around - New!
Crystalbehr
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Crystalbehr »

<<Michael>>

When I try to storm out of the room, Kyle blocks my way. The only thing that is keeping my fist out of his face is when I hear Max calm quiet voice. He makes the decision that Tess should go with me even though I know perfectly well how to be conspicuous and get Maria from wherever she is and get back to this room without anyone else knowing. I don't need help from Tess.

"Make sure he comes back" Max says as we leave the room

I would take offense to that statement if I weren't too occupied with getting Maria and getting out of this place as fast as possible.

We turn left when we enter the hall way and we pass a few doors Max said we were already in.

When we get to one door. We enter it quickly.

"Tess this is the room I was in. I can tell by the broken window and blown up bed."

"Yeah nice job Michael. Now they know we're aliens." Tess replies.

"I panicked ok. I know what the FBI is capable of alright. I knew what he was planning to do to me. So I protected myself. It was either kill or be killed."

We leave my room and go to the room next to it. It's locked.

"Great! It’s locked" Tess Sighs

"Not for long."

I put my hand up tot he door and before Tess can protest, I blast it and it flies into the room and skids to a halt right in front of Maria Deluca.

There is a FBI agent in the room with Maria who is staring at Maria.

"TESS MINWARP NOW." I yell as I reach Maria. I'm glad to see her

Tess must've started before I got the words out because the lady is simply staring at Maria. At least Tess is good for something.

I reach Maria and pull her into a tight hug.

"Maria I'm glad you're alright. Come on we have to get to back to Max and hte hell out of here.”
Later Days!
M
Addicted Roswellian

Post by M »

Ok, here it is, sorry it's sort of crap. I figured it was better to just post it.

BIC

~* TESS*~

We are standing in the hallway, having found Isabel and alone as the Doctor leaves when we hear a scream from a nearby room. Max takes off at a dead run with Kyle close behind and Alex, Isabel and I making up the rear. I do my best to shield them from the people nearby, but luckily we are alone for the moment.
Max rushes to where Liz is on the floor by the window and he kneels beside her. I would be hurt by his obvious concern and the feelings written all over his face, but I am tired enough from the mindwarp to not pay as much attention as I might.
Her energy in control again, Max helps Liz to her feet and Kyle goes crazy. Max ignores him for a moment, attempting to reassure Liz and Isabel. He takes a minute to thank me as well, which is nice. He has ignored me for so much of the summer that I really thought he would just always take me for granted.

For now I block out the sounds around me, relying on sight to let me know if something important happens, trying to concentrate on my energy, seeing how much I can replenish, a little dismayed at how quickly it seems to get used up.

Kyle is still freaking out when Michael apparently decides it’s a good idea to start blasting things. The first I know of it is Max heading out the door in a rush and I have hurry to create a mindwarp to hide him as he hurries down the hallway. Kyle tries to get Max to think about his actions and he does pause to check that I’ve hidden him, but as soon as I nod confirmation he hurries on and blasts into Michaels room. This time we aren’t so lucky and I see there is someone else in the room. Max yells to me, and I sigh in frustration. of course I’ve seen him, and of course I’ve hidden them, this is what I’ve trained for since emerging, I wish they would realize that
Kyle requests to be visible and so I drop that part of the shield. Liz gives Michael his clothes and as soon as he’s got pants on we move towards the door. I would like to stay and listen to the Doctor talk about what he knows about our powers, but I am getting tired again and I’m afraid I won’t be able to hold the warp much longer.

‘Hurry’ I whisper to Max, letting him know my situation.

He rushes everyone out the door and back to Liz’s room where I drop into a chair, exhausted. I’m surprised that my powers aren’t lasting long, but I supposed it’s something about having not used them, and maybe the freezing process. It seems strange to say that, and I’m not a person who is used to finding things strange, but this whole situation reeks of the strange and I’m not very comfortable with it at all.

Max stands by the door, keeping watch as Michael finishes dressing. I feel a little better as he takes a leadership role, and takes responsibility for the whole group.

The others begin to discuss our next move, and I’m just taking another break when Michael goes into the hall, goes crazy and starts yelling. Max darts after him and covers his mouth with a hand, but the damage may have already been done.

I see him look to me to see if I covered for him, but I shake my head. I don’t know who is there who might need warping and I also didn’t really expect his outburst. I move to the door as Max hauls Michael back inside, Alex and Isabel close behind me ready to lend a hand.
Max outlines a plan to find Maria and when we are ready I open the door and move into the hall, Max and Michael close behind me.

The first door yields nothing interesting and so Max points across the hall at a new door we haven’t tried before. It reveals Kyle sitting on a hospital bed, facing the door. The boys begin an argument about Kyle joining us in leaving and I sigh again with frustration. It’s no wonder that they always end up in life threatening situations, the way that everyone has to weigh in on every decision. I want Max to make a decision, like the leader he is, and then everyone else should follow. It isn’t difficult to understand and it’s incredibly annoying that no one can seem to get it. At least Michael sees the sense in not sitting around waiting for someone to come and do god knows what. He gives up on the discussion and heads for the door but then Kyle stops him and I want to scream. Max begins to talk about rationality and I want to ask him about decisivness but I bite my lip instead. I can’t be annoyed at the others for not accepting Max’s leadership and then question it myself. He nods at me reassuringly and I’m glad I didn’t say anything.

Max cautions Michael again and then orders us to investigate the other two rooms. I’m not happy that we are splitting up, but I am glad that we are accomplishing something. Kyle begins to argue again and I’m so close to killing him I have to clench my fists by my sides to stop myself from launching at him. Obviously he has never had any military training and doesn’t have very good discipline. I’ll have to have more patience with him- or kill him soon.

Max instructs me to return, and I understand his request to watch Michael at the same time.

We open the door cautiously and move out into the hall, turning left and moving quickly down the hall. We find Michaels room and I can’t help but quip at his inability to be discrete.

‘Yeah nice job Michael. Now they know we're aliens.’

‘"I panicked ok. I know what the FBI is capable of alright. I knew what he was planning to do to me. So I protected myself. It was either kill or be killed."

Although he’s a stupid idiot about the way he puts it into action, I respect the sentiment, so I hold my tongue for now.

The next room is locked, but before I can do anything about it discretely, Michael blasts the door in. Aware that it perhaps wasn’t the best move, I begin to warp everyone in the room, quickly dropping Maria out of it when I spot her. She and Michael move together while the other woman looks as if she thinks she has just lost her mind. Used to this reaction I urge Michael and Maria to move quickly back to the others. My energy still seems low and I’m not sure what we will need to do to get out of the hospital.

We hurry back down the hallway arriving quickly in Kyle’s room where Max and Kyle are waiting impatiently. Although I’m tired I realize that someone is going to have to confront Max and get him to start making decisions like the King he is.

‘Max, what exactly are we doing here? Do you have a plan?’
The problem with changing the world is that it makes any life beyond that impossible...
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Max*

Michael leaves with Tess and I silently wish them luck before turning back to Kyle as Liz comes up beside me. I cross my arms, leveling my gaze at him. "Kyle, can you really believe these people aren't after us?" I ask.

"Max, they haven't tried to stop your powers. They haven't tried to hurt us at all," Kyle says.

"Not hurt us?" I repeat, incredulously. "Look at what almost happened to Michael? Or even just how we all ended up here? Do you remember signing into this place? We were grabbed. Taken."

"Abducted?" Alex adds, wryly.

"Yes," I say, not caring about the irony of his words.

"Max, that was a thousand years ago. It couldn't have been the same guys," Kyle insists.

"We don't know that. This could be an elaborate movie set meant to trick us into thinking it was all safe," I say.

"Do you really believe that?" Kyle asks.

"Well, no," I admit, relucantly. "I have a feeling that part might be true, but we don't know it for sure. Either way, we were taken by force and that's not the act of a friend." I see Liz tensing and she takes my hand. I wish I could re-assure her and the rest of the group, but I just don't have enough information. I sigh, running my fingers through my hair. "Okay, listen. When Tess and Michael get back, we're going to get some answers."

"How?" Isabel asks.

Just then, Tess and Michael do re-appear, with Maria. I breath a sigh of relief when I see the three of them safe. Maria seems to be scared, but whole.

"Are you alright?" I start to ask, but Tess interupts, demanding "‘Max, what exactly are we doing here? Do you have a plan?"

"Part of one," I nod, looking around the small room. There aren't many places to hide, but I think we can manage with just a little help from Tess. "I want everyone except Kyle to hide where they can. The closet, under the bed, behind a curtain... Then Kyle will call his pet scientist in and make him explain exactly what's going on here. I don't expect him to tell us the whole truth, but maybe he can give us an idea. We also need to know exactly who's here."

"We're all here," Alex says. "All eight of us."

"Yes," I agree. "This is everyone we consider to be part of our group, but that doesn't mean that the people in charge here got it right. For all we know, Pam Troy and Grant Sorreson are on the next floor."

Isabel rolls her eyes, but I'm sure she understands my point. I know Sheriff Valenti had been on the FBI's list, but he's not here. We don't know who might be included by error. "We need to know who's here. Why they grabbed us, and what they plan to do."