Choosing Grounds (AU/UC/XO/ADULT) Xander and Maria needed

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

NightshadeIsis
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by NightshadeIsis »

Alex/Slade JP By Stormwolstone(Alex) and NightshadeIsis (Slade)

JP Part Three:

Medina watched over the two, both were far too stubborn for her liking, but the game was afoot. She would have them either humbling themselves in no time, or killing each other. Either situation would be rather fun to see. As she watched from her seat above, she simply waved her hand; creating a single buffalo hide blanket and making it land halfway between the pair. Then with a simple thought, she let air slither in around them, cold enough to create icicles, frigid enough to make the air frosty as they breathe. Yet, she made certain that the blanket would provide freedom from the cold.

Slade had finally managed to get comfortable. Well, as comfortable as one could get on a dusty concrete floor, with a leather jacket as your only pillow. But he was used to it. Beds were a luxury in his life, and he was grateful when he found an inn, home, or abandoned building in his travels that had one. Otherwise, he simply made due. He had learned many tricks in his years of travel. They worked for him, at least. This night, he had finally came to that point between sleep and awake, where he was fading in and out, odd thoughts that could only be the beginning of dreams dancing in his head. But he was shocked awake rather rudely by the sudden chill in the air, which quickly graduated to a bitter frigid breeze. Gritting his teeth, he ran a hand up and down his bare arm as he turned on his side, wishing that his vest had sleeves. Rubbing, nor wishing, were helping, however. So he lifted his head, taking his jacket and throwing it on, laying his head down on the concrete. He tried to close his eyes, tried to get comfortable again, but a thought opened his eyes and made him turn his head.

Alex.

As much as she probably hated him right now, it was too cold in here for her to do without anything. He sat up, preparing to take off the jacket and pass it to her, when something lying nearby him caught his eye. A blanket? A fur skin blanket? That wasn't there before. How on earth?

"Never mind, Slade," he whispered to himself. "Just never mind. Too much craziness to digest right now." Looking up, he cleared his throat to get Alex's attention. "Hey, Alex? Take this thing. It's freezing in here."

The cold that suddenly seeped in around the warehouse had Alex curling herself up in a little ball, not about to show weakness. When she heard Slade's voice, she looked over and saw that he was motioning towards a blanket. "I'm fine..." Her voice sounded as she clenched her teeth, "You can u...use it." She closed her eyes again as though to return to sleep, though in reality she hadn't slept.

She hadn't been able to sleep and doubted that she would now, yet she didn't want to admit that she was freezing, didn't want to admit to a weakness. "Goodnight, Slade." She said simply and took stock of the fact that her head wasn't throbbing, instead it felt as though it was on fire with an ice squad.

Slade growled in annoyance at Alex. This woman was like driving nails up your arm! He stood, yanking the blanket from the floor, and moved over to her. Lying down beside her, he stretched the blanket across the both of them. "If you're going to be this stubborn, then allow me to do the same. Take this thing. You'll freeze to death if you don't. Oh, and by the way..." He took of his jacket, folding it up again and passing it to her. "I told you before…it's good for a pillow." He lay down and turned his back to her, refusing to say another word. He wasn't going to let her win this argument. Cold day in Hell. But he couldn't fight the slight of a smile that was creeping on his face. It was one fun tennis match, he had to admit.

Alex opened her eyes as the blankets warmth seeped into her and looked at his back. Why did he give a care whether she was cold or not? She sighed and settled down, mumbling under her breath, "Thanks." And then she kept herself from saying anything more as she moved enough for the blanket to go between her and the wall so that her back would also get some warmth even as she was glad that the blanket was large enough that she didn't have to worry about contact.

"No worries," he mumbled, clutching his half of the blanket around him. He was amazed at how warm he suddenly felt. It was as if the room wasn't even cold. Not even his face felt the chill of the frigid air. Was that possible? But he was hanging half out of the large blanket, so he would have to scoot in. Would she try to deck him? Ah, if she did, he'd either dodge it, or take it with a grumble. So he simply scooted closer to Alex, pulling his end of the blanket over him a little bit more, and closed his eyes, ready to finally drift to sleep. Maybe tomorrow would garner them some answers, and clear their aching heads as well.
magikhands
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: Trapped in my slashy mind with Max, Kyle, and Michael

Post by magikhands »

ooc: Sorry guys :oops: this one got lost on me and when I found it, it has taken me a while to catch back up *sigh* So, I'm not going to do all the repeating that was done earlier, I'll just kind of pick up on my character's thoughts and such, if that is alright. I know they are short but it will get the characters moving again.

*Xander*

I'm still in shock with all that's happened. It's not the first time I've seen Angel 'vamp' out, or the first time I've seen him lose his soul...however, maybe because of everything else that's been going on, and the how fresh Buffy's death was, seeing Angel kill that woman... I nearly passed out. But somehow I managed to stay on my feet.

After our psycho captor vanishes Zeus asks if Willow and I are like Angel. I can understand his concern. Willow starts babbling about seeing herself as a vampire in another reality ~ one I clearly missed in mine ~ before assuring him that I too was not a vampire, but human.

I watch as others surround the three that are unconscious. I didn't know any of them so I say back...near Willow. Can you believe it? Just hours before I was running for my life from her...well, my reality version of her at least. But knowing that she's not the same gives me a bit of comfort. It's obvious that the others know at least one other that are stuck here and with Angel gone, Willow is it.

*Maria*

I'm about to freak, feeling my knees go weak, and my head swim with lightness. Watching that... man? kill the woman was too gruesome. I've seen death in my life but this was just wrong what this woman did to them. I look at Kyle, his face is pale and unmoving. Alex and Michael seem to be in the same state of shock.

When the woman disappears, Isabel and two others fall to the floor unconscious. I want to go to her, to help but my feet seem frozen to the spot I stand as my fear eats at me. What am I doing here? Why did she chose me? Us? How do we get the hell out of here?

Max goes to where Liz is trying to revive Isabel. Is she dead? My heart stops at the thought but still I can't seem to get my feet to move over there to find out. So much death. Can I really stand to lose another one of us?

A strange woman comes walking in and starts talking to the slave Medina left behind. I listen as she says she can help, but is it a trap? Can there really be a place to get away from this madwoman and try to figure things out?

"How do we know that this isn't still part of her game?" I ask, trying to still my trembling voice. "How do we know that you are really taking us somewhere safe?" I question
Magikhands' Little Roswell Obsessions
Come see my published print and e-books
Visit my website and blog
NightshadeIsis
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by NightshadeIsis »

Next part of JP by NightshadeIsis/Stormwolfstone for Alex/Slade

Alex had no idea how long she'd slept, but she recalled fully how tense she'd been when she'd felt Slade moving closer to her before she drifted off. It had taken a bit before she had relaxed enough to realize that he wasn't going to try anything. However, as her body began to wake up, she had all she could do to simply lay still. Her eyes remained closed as she let herself focus with other senses first.

Slade's scent; that pure masculine aura, reached her senses first and for some reason she found herself sighing even as she realized that her head wasn't on a jacket anymore. Movement caused her head to lift and fall and she came to realize that she was lying with her head on Slade's chest. She felt her cheeks redden even as she realized one of her arms was around his waist, while one of his was perilously close to her rear.

Eyes snapping open, she moved quickly away from his touch and pressed herself against the wall as much as possible. Her hands lifting to cover her face as she felt embarrassment and shame wash over her. She should have realized much sooner her predicament, in fact with her training, that situation should never have been. If Slade had been out to harm her, she would have been in trouble. In fact, if he'd been an Agent, she'd have been in for it, especially after how she'd been helping some lowjacker’s escape. Her head was pounding, but it was a great deal lighter then it had been the night before. Too bad it wasn't a suiting punishment for failing to realize what was going on.

Being an early bird had gone away with the days of alarm clocks. Slade never knew when he was going to wake up from one day to the next, as was the same with this day. But as his eyes had fluttered open, the first thought that hit him was the fact that his head was no longer throbbing. A good sign for a good start, he hoped. But a sudden sensation around his midsection took that attention away, and he had gazed down, with an extremely curious look. Alex lay on his chest, arm draped around him, her hand inches from a rather interesting place. Slade didn't fight the grin that slid onto his face. This was an added bonus to an uncomfortable night. Surely she hadn't meant to; must have drifted over in his sleep. But why look a gift horse in the mouth? And he wasn't about to wake her either. He'd lay there until sundown if it came to it; didn't bother him a bit. It most definitely didn't bother him a bit.

Laying his head back down, he closed his eyes again, not the least bit troubled by simply laying there to enjoy the feel of her for awhile. He had to be mad himself. Utterly mad. Barely any time had passed since Ebony had…no. No, he wouldn’t even think the word, let alone say it. But barely any time had passed, and he was enjoying the back and forth with another woman, enjoying the close company. Was that low of him, or was it just loneliness? Or was it just her? Slade didn't know how many minutes had passed, however, but shortly after, he felt her suddenly begin to stir. He didn't open his eyes, however; he simply lay there, letting her move away. She seemed to quickly jump away, apparently just as shocked by her actions as he was. After a few moments of listening to her groans and gasps, he opened his eyes, slowly sitting up, playing up the act of a man just waking up.

"Morning," he mumbled. "You alright? You look like you've seen a ghost or something."

Through a slit in her fingers she looked at him and then simply closed her eyes again. Sure, she was really going to admit that she'd been a fool. That she'd screwed up one of the most important things she was trained in. That she had actually enjoyed waking up that way. That was what really bothered her. It was an experience she had never had before, but she'd enjoyed it. With an exasperated sigh, she lowered her hands but didn't meet his gaze. "We need to get going, figure out what's going on. I've got some food, we can eat first." Alex stated.

However, as she prepared to stand she was blasted by the cold and instantly retook her seated position with the blanket mostly around her. Though, she wasn't close enough to Slade for her to be completely covered. She would take a moment and then try to figure out if there was anything she could do even with the cold air in the building.

Slade fought the smile that wanted to creep up. She was hiding her embarrassment. Was it because she had enjoyed the moment? Or was she just uncomfortable? He hoped it wasn't the latter; that would make him feel horrid rather than enjoying the moment. But he didn't push. He simply nodded in agreement, sitting up as the blanket fell around his lap, waiting for her to dish out what food that she had. He watched as she held the blanket close to her, realizing that the room was still almost just as chilly as it had been the night before. But with the blanket, the warmth seemed to flourish, filling them. It was odd...even on his legs he still seemed toasty. Was that normal? He'd never had a blanket like that. They would have to pack this with them, not matter what.

Alex shrugged, feeling frozen as she stood and made her way quickly to where her bag was and then walked back over, instantly sliding back under the blanket, shivering and looking down at her hands which already looked like they were getting frostbitten. "Who the hell turned up the air?" She muttered through chattering teeth and shivered as she used the blanket to try and warm herself while reaching into the bag for some food.

Medina laughed as she watched the pair waking up. Interesting indeed, they were proving fun. "Let's see how they like my next trick." She thought and made certain all the doors and windows were locked tight and that instead of cold, it became heated almost like a sauna. The blanket remained with them since she might well decide to use it on them again later.

Slade laughed, shaking his head. "I doubt anyone is turning on the air in this building, love. Unless the Technos are playing around some more with the city’s power supply. But that’s not my business. At least not anymore." Once upon a time, it had been his business, being the leader of the ever growing rebellion. Ebony had supported him so strongly in that. She really believed in him. But if she’d only known what Slade knew about Mega, why he was so gung ho on going against the Technos. Not just to stop them, but to stop his brother from destroying himself. But even Ebony never knew that before she had died. So he definitely wasn’t going to tell Alex. He didn't know her very well, and it was none of her affair. Josh would be a matter of him for later, for when they both found out what was going on.

It took only seconds for Slade to suddenly feel the change in the temperature, however. "Ah, what's going on?" Slade asked, tossing the blankets from his legs. He quickly pulled his jacket off, his sleeveless vest following. In a matter of seconds, he was feeling himself beginning to sweat. They had to get out of this building. It couldn't be this hot outside, could it?

Alex threw of the blanket and dumped the packets of food she carried before throwing off her leather jacket and glancing around, wishing she had a place to... She stopped thinking when she saw a stack of boxes. "Hold on, I need to change into something cooler." She said as the heat caused waves of sweat to poor off her. She knew if she didn't get cool soon, she might end up with heat stroke and be worthless. She stood, taking a bunch of her clothing that was in the bag and walked behind a stack of crates, stripping off her leather clothing in order to replace it with a short silken skirt, a white strapless bodice style top and a pair of sandals. She hated this outfit because she felt girly, but she carried it because sometimes it did get too hot places.

When she was changed, she walked out from behind the crates and placed her leather clothing in the bag before looking around. "Let's get out of here; we can eat once we're out." She suggested as she made for the door they came through and found it locked. The knob was so hot she had to pull back. "Damn." She muttered glancing at her hand which was red. "This is fucked up." She muttered to herself moving to try another exit.

Slade could have probably gotten knocked onto his bum for the look that he shot her, if he already wasn’t sitting on it. Man oh man...for a tougher; she could dress like one gorgeous woman when she wanted to. But upon her words, he nodded in agreement. It was time to get out of there. Grabbing his jacket and vest, he stood, making his way to the door as she trying to open it, listening as she cursed. He started to ask what the problem was, but he saw it quickly. She was shaking her hand furiously, glaring at the doorknob.

"Here," he said. "Let me try." Wrapping his vest around the doorknob, he grasped it, twisting as hard as he could. Ah, this wasn't happening....it was stuck? "This isn't happening," he said, echoing his own thoughts. "Alright, alright....Alex, stand back." Holding a hand out, he gently ushered Alex to the side of him, taking a step back himself to clear some space. Lifting his leg, he buried his boot into the door. It wouldn't budge. He kicked it hard again. Still nothing.

"Blood...dy… Hell!" he growled, throwing kick after kick. The door was refusing to budge. They couldn't keep this up. They were going to fry in here. Turning to Alex, he sighed, shaking his head. "Okay, new strategy. We take your advice from last night and case this place, see what other rooms there are. Doors, windows…anything that lead out of here."

Alex shrugged as she began trying to wander about, her hand still stung but that was the least of her worries as she turned away from Slade and started looking around. "It looks like there are no other rooms, unless there are secret panel's somewhere." She commented after a time. The heat was so bad, she found herself swallowing often, her throat dry. "We'd better drink some water and fast." She commented, moving back toward her bag and pulling out a couple bottles, holding one towards him.

Slade was more than happy to take it, grabbing the bottle from her, nodding in thanks. Nothing had tasted better in his life than the feel of the cool water against his slowly progressing dry throat. Saving the water carefully, he looked around, noting the small windows at the top of each side of the room. Barely big enough to fit a small envelope through. Nowhere near big enough for a person. This wasn't good. They had to get out of there. They were going to fry. "Well, we're going to have to think of something fast," he said. "Being the first person in history worthy of having an egg cooked on my stomach doesn't sound like a wonderful idea to me, and I doubt you're terribly keen on it either."

Medina laughed as she watched her little pets and simply waved her hand, letting a cool wind flow through the building and the air temperature to return to normal. However, she rather couldn't resist doing one more trick. She made the wind cause the bottle of water that Alex opened to fly from her hands and soak her shirt. "Now, let's see what sort of man this Slade is." She laughed softly.

Alex was just about to take a drink of water when a strong wind lifted the bottle from her hands and she watched in horror as it seemed to hover, almost as though a hand held it, and then tip so that the water only covered her shirt, nothing else. Her eyes narrowed as she watched the bottle settle on the floor as though simply being placed on a table and then glanced down at her white shirt which was now soaked. "Fabulous. Why do I have a feeling the Gods are toying with me." She muttered, and sighed, sitting down. She had no other comfortable shirts to wear and was glad that she had a strapless bra underneath that kind of matched her shirt. Though, it didn't keep her from placing her arms over her chest.

The temperature was normal again? Thank goodness. This wasn't making any sense. Not a single bit of it. How he got here, this woman, this blasted building or the temperature change....the world was screwing with his head. And it seemed to be enjoying it. But at least it was cooling down. But they were still stuck in this blasted warehouse, with no way out. This was going to take a long, long time.

A chuckle would have been nice to have released as Alex spilled water on her shirt, however, but he couldn't bring himself to do it as he saw how aggravated she was. It took most of the fun away from the thought. He didn't, however, fight the urge to smile as he shook his head, putting the water bottle down on a nearby crate. But he couldn't help but fight a quick glance in a direction that he shouldn't have. Goodness...he did love how water tended to do wonderful things to clothing, especially when they were on someone. And on Alex...

He cleared his throat, lifting his eyes quickly as she crossed her arms across her chest nervously. He wanted to laugh at her nervousness. Why be nervous? She was beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. But he held it in. It obviously bothered her. No need in making her feel worse.

"Here," he said. "Take this. You need it more than I do at the moment." Removing his shirt, he passed it to Alex.

Medina groaned in frustration, “No! That isn’t how he was supposed to react!” She watched as Slade offered the girl his shirt and sighed, “I’m just going to have to keep putting him in situations where it’ll test his resolve. And I’ll get started on some of the others as well.” Medina vowed, for the moment turning and watching others since it would be some time before she’d actually unlock the doors for Slade and Alex. In fact, she smiled; she decided to cool the building again but not quite as badly as before just yet.

Alex was about to reach out for the shirt that Slade was offering, her cheeks reddening with embarrassment when the air seemed to begin cooling and she began shivering. With her hand in Slade’s shirt she shook her head, “You’ll need this. I’ll toss my leather top back on.” Without another word, she once again moved with clothing in hand and changed her top, she would have changed into her leather pants as well, but when she unfolded them she found that they looked as though they’d been cut. She was stuck in the skirt.

“Damn it!” She cursed from her place before walking out and tossing the leather pants away from her. “I am really beginning to think I’ve walked into some damned twilight zone.” She recalled having watched bootlegged copies of a series by that name and had found it rather interesting.

Slade nodded in agreement as the room grew slightly chilly again, tossing the shirt, vest, and jacket back on as he looked around in confusion. What on earth was going on? Could she be right? Could there be a way that someone had gotten the power back on in the city, and someone was hiding in this warehouse, messing with the A/C, and their heads?

When Alex tossed on her top and reached for her pants, he chuckled at her comment, leaning back against the crate. "I think the Twilight Zone is the least of your worries at the moment, love. We're locked in a proverbial freezer, and unless a light bulb goes off in our heads in the next bit, then we could be screwed." Slade hated being that blunt, but under the circumstances, there was no other way of looking at it. Freezing, hot, freezing again...it was too bizarre.

Alex stepped out from behind the crates, her expression a glare. “Don’t you think I’ve realized that, Slade? Instead of pointing out the obvious, why don’t you try and think of a way out while I do the same?” She glared at him a moment longer and then turned to walk away, heading back toward the door she’d tried opening previously. Again, it burned her hand and this time she grimaced before swearing and attempting it again. She attempted to ignore the pain and hold onto the door knob for as long as possible, trying to pull the door back open.

Okay, so maybe she’s being rude to Slade, Alex thought to herself, but it’s damned hard not to be when she felt strangely effected by his closeness. “Damn!” She muttered when she could no longer handle the heat and drew her hand back to see blisters had already formed. With a frustrated move, she slammed her other fist through the wall next to the door and listened as it splintered and a large crack seemed to grow from it. “Woohoo!” She exclaimed with excitement as she saw that she might have figured out a way, then, almost as though to spite her, the crack slowly began to vanish in the wall. “Oh! This is just wonderful, damned Fucking Hell!”

If the air wasn’t so thick with the heat, Slade would have shot back at Alex, not at all being one to tolerate being put on point or ordered about. Especially by a woman. But the more often he breathed in, the thicker the air seemed to get with the heat in the room, and all it did was bring a dry cough from him on occasion. So instead he simply glared in anger as he watched Alex move over to the door, gripping the doorknob in frustration. Right…as if that would do any good.

But…but surely she knew how hot it still was.

Yeah…she did. And she didn’t even care, because she just kept holding on, gritting her teeth in frustration and yanking in sheer anger.

“Hey,” Slade said softly, trying to dissuade her, but she persisted. She was going to burn her hands right off. “Hey,” he said louder, but still nothing. “Hey, hey, hey!” Finally, she pulled away, apparently unable to stand the pain anymore and burring her fist into the nearby wall. That wasn’t at all what shocked Slade. He had seen Ebony do far worse. It was what the WALL did, that threw Slade.

Did walls normally heal themselves?

“That couldn’t have just…” Slade didn’t know if it was shock, or the thick stifling air that stopped his words. But either way, he found himself walking over to the wall, running a hand across the place that Alex had just launched her fist threw. There had been a hole. A clean one. There was even bits of plaster still on the floor to show the tell tale signs. But…but nothing left in the wall. It was like it had never happened. Slade turned to Alex, just staring in shock for a moment. This had officially gone from some strange possibility of some local tribe messing with their heads, to something entirely different. Something Slade wasn’t really inclined to believe at this point.

It wasn’t until many seconds later that he looked down at Alex’s hands, blood red and blistering, that he realized another pressing matter was weighing down. Taking off his jacket and vest, he walked over to the water bottle he’d sat down on the nearby crate. Removing his shirt, Slade picked up the water bottle and soaked the shirt in it. Moving back over to Alex, he wrapped her hands in the shirt, not caring if she protested, or even tried to punch in dead in the face. Right at that moment, he doubted she’d have the ability to argue. They were both probably going to be staring at the wall in shock for a bit longer, too in awe to worry about hitting anyone.

Alex stood unmoving, anger filtering through her mind as she stared at the wall with frustration and amazement. What were they supposed to do now? How were they supposed to make it out of this damned place when they wall was able to heal itself? Not to mention, if the wall could do it, could the door? Part of her mind was in the midst of thinking on that while she simply focused on the wall and the door nearby when suddenly she felt her hands lifted and something blessedly cool touch the burned skin.

Shock hit her when she noticed that she hadn’t even realized just how badly her hands hurt when the cooling cloth seemed to begin taking out the sting. Glancing down at her hands, then over at Slade, she opened her mouth to say something before closing it without knowing what to say. She tried a second time with the same result before shaking her head and turning back to the wall. What was there really to say? Not to mention, what would she feel like having to say it? Yes, one thing about Alex, she hated being indebted to anyone.

Yet, here she was, having to force herself to think and actually say words she didn’t want to. Drawing in a deep breath, while keeping her gaze on the wall, she muttered, “Thanks.” That was all she was about to say on that subject for the moment while she thought about things more pressing. Like how to get out of there. “Any idea’s on how we can get past this crossroad in order to get out of here? Quite frankly, I think I’m tapped out of ideas for the moment.”

She held her hands together, letting the cooling flow continue to work its magic even as she felt the heat getting to the rest of her. It wasn’t about to be easy on them, and that was the part that was annoying her. Not to mention, she was still a bit pissed that her nice leather pants had that hole in them.

“Well, ideas we need,” Slade agreed. “Especially with walls that seem to…to have a mind of their own.” Slade still couldn’t believe that he was saying that. If he could see it and he could touch it, than it was real. That was his way of thinking. There was never anything else beyond a sphere of thinking. But something that could make a wall do that…it was completely shattering his entire belief system in a span of a few seconds. That was just a hard pill to swallow for anyone.

“Well, I have nothing with me to be of much help,” Slade continued, looking around. “Lost my bike, my helmet, my bag. But if you have anything in your rucksack we could use, it might be of some use to look.” Slade grinned. “And by the way…you’re welcome.”

To his last words, Alex forced herself to simply shrug as she moved onto the more important aspect of the conversation, "Go ahead and search through it. As far as I know..." She broke off, "My weapons. One of them might help." She began, but then sighed, "If we didn't have to worry about the wall repairing itself." She sighed and sat down, leaning back. "The only other things in there are things for making fires and food. Of course, my clothing and that's relatively it. “She shrugged, she didn't like feeling helpless and at the moment, that's exactly how she felt.

"Well, that's a start," he said, gesturing over to the nearby crate. "Go sit down and rest yourself. I'll look through it all." Looking around, he spotted where she had put the sack on the floor, on the far side of the room. He moved over to it, squatting down in front of it and opening the straps. Opening the sack and fumbling through the contents, he pulled out one article at a time; clothes...more clothes...knickers...whoops. Clearing his throat and fighting a mischievous grin, he tossed them down with the rest of the clothing, continuing to pilfer the rucksack. Where was this weapon that she said would help? At the bottom of the bag, he felt a hard, solid object that he could only assume was what he was looking for, and pulled it out. Yeah, it was a gun, but nothing like one that he had ever seen in his life.

This was worthy of a sci-fi movie. Slightly larger than a handgun, but smaller than a rifle. Rounded, sleek, with very odd grooves in the handle of the gun...grooves that oddly enough, fit just where his fingers were supposed to go. He turned the weapon over in his hand, looking at it in confusion before turning to give Alex the same look. The wall, the rapidly changing temperature, this gun. He wasn't worried that she was crazy. He was beginning to worry that she was right.

"You certainly don't pack them light, do you, Alex?" Slade asked, a grin on his face, but his eyes still full of confusion and disbelief.

Alex shrugged as she glanced over and watched him going through her things. Most people would have been embarrassed by the idea that their silken underclothes were going to be seen, but she didn't care. What bothered her was that he didn't believe her and yet soon he'd see her gun and she wondered how he'd react.

When she saw him locate her gun and look at her with confusion she had the sheer desire to start laughing, but the current situation kept her from following through. "A member of the Agency never goes anywhere without all parts of their uniform, including weapons." She replied simply as she stood and made her way over to him. "It's set to where it won't fire for anyone other then me. So, unless you want to feel what happens when it's tampered with, I'd suggest that you hand it over." She gave him a smirk, wondering if he would question her on this as he seemed to question her honesty about where and when she came from.

Hmm... Medina watched and smiled. Alex had just moved herself into the right position for Slade to have the chance to be tempted yet again. "I'll do it." Medina spoke to herself as she waved her hand, letting a breeze flow through the room yet again, though she made certain that it whipped Alex's skirt upwards and that the girl's arms were slow in managing to hold it down. That way, she was certain that Slade would be tempted.
KatnotKath
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KatnotKath »

OOC: hope this is okay Isabelle and Storm, tell me if you want anything changed? Sorry for the delay

~LIz~

As he agrees, Max lays his hand over mine, I feel a strange, almost familar sensation. It's and It's like a door which closed so long ago is swinging wide open, and it takes me a moment to realise what's happening as the connection which feels so like that which I shared with my husband springs to life.

It's almost exactly as I remember, and as I see an image of Max breaking out of his pod, I realise with a start the full extent of this connection. If I'm seeing him, I'm sure he's seeing me - a door goes both ways and it's not the first time...

I liken it to what I've experienced before mentally, remembering what it used to be like and tense up, feeling almost guilty. That connection was something between the two of us, something special, and important and...

I feel as though my heart is breaking for want of him, for need... And yet I know I can't do this, I have to be strong!

The image vanishes as I try to block off those feelings, forcing my emotions back into check and refusing to be weak. I have to be strong, I have to be there...

How are you doing this?

I hear his voice come through despite everything, and I bit my lip, swallowing. This isn't the time though...not now.

Refusing to allow myself to be distracted from what is important here, I focus on Isabel, that focus only lapsing when I feel Max again. I bite down on my lip, swallowing and forcing myself to keep it together as I hear his 'voice' again.

Of course... I nod silently needing to give it no thought. Much as it pains me to do so, causing a rush of my own memories to flash through my mind, I focus on opening myself to him, searching for that deeper connection which will allow him to share my energy.

It feels almost like slipping my hand into a glove in some ways, so right, so familiar...a perfect 'fit'...and yet it's not him is it? He's not the same person I shared this with in the past, not the same man I loved...

Memories of what happened, when I lost him bombard me even as I try and focus on the link between this Max and I but I fight to keep my composure. Focus, concentrate...easy does it...
My fics:

Dreams and Reality
Reality Revealed
Family Connections
When Love and Loss Collide
When Friendship and Love Combine - New!
If Only...
The Important Thing
Home for Christmas
I Knew Him Before (PB fic)
Love Always...
The First Time Around - New!
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

I'm going to be trying to get something out here this week... being ill has really screwed up everything the last few weeks... still don't know what's wrong even after having a CAT scan.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
Anna-Liisa
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Anna-Liisa »

Sorry sorry sorry, will post ASAP :oops:
The only "ism" Hollywood believes in is plagiarism.
- Dorothy Parker
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Max*

I feel Liz connect with me more fully, our energies merging and becoming greater. Somehow, I immediately know that our 'range' has become larger. I turn my attention to Isabel. She's not in our sphere but now, she's no longer out of reach.

Taking the lead, I 'reach' out, expanding our influence across the darkness to the flickering light that is a version of my sister. In a moment, she's enveloped within us. I can feel her now as our connection becomes a ring, including all three of us. Isabel is still the weakest link in our circle. I start to pour energy into her, healing. Strangely, I can feel Liz doing the same thing. It must have something to do with her Max healing her and saving her life. Everyone-else here who was healed by a Max Evans in their world, has developed some alien abilities. I wonder why my Liz wasn't changed ... or has she changed and just kept it a secret from me? Another symptom of the distance she's put between us. The love she's refusing.

I put those thoughts from my mind, strenghtening the connection with Isabel. I know it's going well when I suddenly see flashes of her life. So much of it I recognise. So very like my world and my Isabel -- but not all of it. There's so much pain in her recent memories -- memories that I shy away from, not wanting to see.

In another moment, it's over. I can touch her but I can't make her whole. I want to stay here, linked with both of them. It's so ... real. But I can't. It's over and I feel myself back in my own body. I'm breathing heavily and I try to catch my breath as I pull back my hand. I look at Isabel's face and see that she's still breathing, but she won't wake.

I don't know what else to do.

*Zeus*

I look at Bray, feeling a bit annoyed. Didn't he just hear me say that I didn't have enough for more than one table? I could make two more with what I got on me, but we would need four for a second floater. I'm sure we could get two on one table. It might not be pretty, but it would get us out.

"Nah. I can only make two more -- although I guess a couple of us could lift one end of the table. We could maybe squeeze two of them on the table with all four jets, if people help hold them on -- or we strap 'em down," I suggest. Turning, I step back towards the electronic store, not bothering to hide anything as I grab a bag and help myself to a variety of devices and parts.
Last edited by isabelle on Sun Nov 05, 2006 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

I am making this note on many boards. Those I am members of because I'm not certain that some of the creators have had the chance to be on and see this as well as my own games. There has been a new ruling made. If you are in a Mature or Adult rated game, you have to check in http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 04&start=0

Only 17 years of age or older are by ruling allowed to be in games with those two ratings. For my games, I will be checking this thread regularly and if I don't see a name on that list within two weeks of a player in my game, characters will be reassigned. If for some reason you have not been on the boards within that matter of time but you do get added to the list, you can PM me to let me know. However, as of right now in my games which will be listed below, a person can not post until they are on that list and if they post without being on the list, it will be reported to Mods. Players in my games have until July 8th to either have checked in on that thread and be posting, or to inform me that you are under 17 and will need to give up your characters.

My games are as follows: Pirate's Bounty, Masquerade, Future's Visitation, Preternatural Curses, Choosing Grounds, Sons and Daughters, Roswell Magick Legacy, Matches Made In Heaven, Crossing Distances, Roswell Next Generation (used to be Anna-Liisa's), Dormroom Diaries (used to be Lizzie_Parker_17's), , Shadowed Dawn.

I co-run the following: The Fifth, Darkened Doorways, World Of Change

Games I'm In: Destined Mates, Soul Mates by Madroswellfan, Three's a Party by Madroswellfan, A new day...every day by Madroswellfan, Land of Hope, by Anna-Liisa, Change of Heart by Anna-Liisa, Happily Ever After by Buffsteraddict, Where the Stars Don't Shine by Isabelle, A Baby Story by Isabelle, The Missing Piece by katnotkath, Fleeing Roswell by AlexEvans, Sacrifice by Anna-Liisa, Deny My Heart and Dangerous Intensions by Zanssoulmate08, Age of Ulyssa by isabelle (formerly by emmylala), Deceptive Appearances by Katnotkath, Second Generation by Zanssoulmate08,
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*bump*
magikhands
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: Trapped in my slashy mind with Max, Kyle, and Michael

Post by magikhands »

I'm stuck as to where to go with my characters. I think I need more posts from others :(
Magikhands' Little Roswell Obsessions
Come see my published print and e-books
Visit my website and blog