ROLEPLAY IDEA THREAD

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Bordersinsanity
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Bordersinsanity »

Bordersinsanity wrote:If an idea has come to a head and you've started a thread for it please go back to your original post and edit it as taken...

I'm wanting to prune this thread and don't want to take out any ideas that are still available.

thanks for all your help.
Jen
I'd like to thank the users that went back and updated their original posts... As you can see there were over 7 pages of posts that got taken off this thread... Now I know there are more that can be pruned but until they have Taken in their post I won't delete them.

thanks for all your help & support.
Jen
<center>Image
Archives | Rules | Plagiarism | Fundraising</center>
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

Title: Crossing Distance

Rating: Adult

Couples: CC to start UC/CC by the end.

Disclaimer: The characters of Roswell do not belong to me and this is in no means any intent on infringement, simply the works of an imagination.

If you are interested in a character, I need you to mention which character here, but send me an audition post with at least 3-4 Paragraphs, including dialogue and thoughts.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v240/ ... anner1.jpg

Alexandria Monroe - Nickname, Lexi or Alex. She grew up in Roswell, the distanced child, not letting herself get close to anyone. Her mother died when she was young, but she remembers the day she found her mothers body and is completely unaware of the truth behind her mothers death. Her father, Rick Monroe is barely ever home, but when he is, her life is hell. There are times she'll go to school sporting another bruise, black eye or even busted lip, but she'll lie about the reasons. (powers: typical alien, hydrokinetics)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v240/ ... anner1.jpg

Danielle DeCosta - Growing up in New York, the slums, she is a streetrat. Pickpocket, scam artist, bad ass. But, more then that. She is hybrid. There were five pods that hatched under the streets of New York. She was the fifth and the one that instantly became the leader. (powers: typical alien, shield, mind control)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v240/ ... nner10.jpg

Brand Durrant - Adopted by Carlton Durrant, owner of an international hotel chain, Brand was given everything he wanted except for a true family. He's always felt like something was missing. So, when his father decides that he's taking Brand to Roswell because of some business opportunity, he is surprised to find that he feels as though he knows several people he meets. (powers: typical alien, empathic)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v240/ ... anner3.jpg

Sly Malone- New York, rough and tumble, he'd been kicked out of his house by his step-father who was abusive and swore one day that he'd get revenge. It wasn't long after that he met Danielle and ended up getting his revenge after being brought into the alien secret. Danielle, helped him to play some tricks on Sly's step-father and eventually caused the man to die of a heart attack which left his mother with a nice inheritance. That done, he could have gone back home, but chose not to. (powers: typical alien, temporal stasis)

Human:
Alexandria- Storm
Sly-
Maria-
Liz-
Alex-
Kyle- Anna-Liisa

Hybrid:
Danielle- Storm
Brand- Storm
Zan-
Lonnie- Storm
Max-
Michael-
Isabel- Storm
Rath-
Tess-
Ava-

Nicholas-
Khivar- Storm

To Start:
Sly/Danielle
Brand/Alexandria
Liz/Max
Alex/Isabel
Michael/Maria
Lonnie/Rath
Zan/Ava
Kyle/Tess

Ending:
Danielle/Alex
Lonnie/Michael
Isabel/Rath
Alexandria/Max
Tess/Sly
Ava/Kyle
Liz/Brand
Maria/Zan

Destiny didn't happen. Max wasn't captured at the fair, Nacedo was and they were unable to rescue him. Because of this, Kyle was kept out of the loop until an accident at the auto shop where Max had just gone to pick up his jeep, but instead found Kyle dying with a car lift dropped on his chest. Michael helped him get the car off him and then Max healed Kyle. Valenti had already been let into the loop after Topolsky returned with the warning.

This rp will begin similarly to the way that the Meet The Dupes episode did. However, Danielle is there because of a dream that led her to decide her and the New York crew had to be there. Lonnie of course agreeing because they needed to find the Granolith.

Khivar is on earth with Nicholas. The Skins are rising and other alien enemies are on the planet. Not to mention, the Special Unit...

Danielle has learned the truth of who all of them are from Khivar and has kept it to herself. Khivar wanting her to make a deal. She has yet to decide whether she wishes to.
Last edited by StormWolfstone on Wed Feb 01, 2006 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

TAKEN/POSTED

Just wanted to see if there was any interest for this...

Title: A Fathers Destiny (or something else if someone has a better idea!!!

Rating: Adult

Crossover with some Smallville characters

Couples: Starts M/T M/M A/I (Lana/Clark)
going to M/L K/T M/M A/I (Lana/Clark)
Ending of Lana/Max, Liz/Clark, Maria/Lex, Chloe/Michael K/T A/I

Summary:
Roswell is set in mid season 2, before the death of Alex, but when Tess and Max are getting together.

Tess goes to the caves and contacts Kivar telling him she wont go through with the deal because she doesnt want to follow destiny, (and she likes Kyle). Kivar is furious and tells her that if she tells the others of the earlier plan will kill her as well as the others when they find them.

Kivar was the name used by the other planets....but his real name was
Jor-el, father of Cal-el.
After the "death" of Clark (S5), instead of making Clark pay a price, Clark is told to go to Roswell to find his destiny...Vilandra.
Jor-el then takes over Lionels body and goes to Roswell to direct Clark.
Clark rings Lana from Roswell, and when Lana discovers his whereabouts from his call, gets Chloe to go with her to Smallville.
Lex, having had Clark followed finds out and comes too (later)

Jor-el tell Clark he was destinied to marry Vilandra before Antar destroyed Krypton, due to Zan finding out and killing Jor-el and the planet. He demands he kills Max, Tess and Michael and brings Isabel back to him.

But Clark finds himself being attracted to Liz, and he finds Jor-els plan start to spin out of control...

Characters
Max-
Liz- Dreamer393
Michael-
Maria- FaithfulAngel24
Isabel-
Alex-
Kyle-
Tess-

Clark- madroswellfan
Lana-
Lex-
Chloe- FaithfulAngel24

Jor-el/Kivar/Lionel -

(If anyone wants to bring in another Smallville character PM me and we will sort that too)
Tell me what you think!
Last edited by madroswellfan on Tue Jan 31, 2006 5:34 pm, edited 7 times in total.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

Very Imaginative idea!!! I'd love to play Maria and Chloe if no one minds!!! :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
dreamer393
Roswell Fanatic

Post by dreamer393 »

Title: Marital Mayhem
Disclaimer- we own nothing. All characters belong to the WB and JK.
Rating:ADULT

This is a joint rpg with Madroswellfan and myself.

Summary:

Michael and Liz are engaged and are supposedly in love.

Of course Michael invites his brother and his brother’s girlfriend
(Max/Tess) to the wedding along with Michael’s best friend (Maria).

But Max and Tess brake up so Tess does not come with Max.

Being the bride Liz also invites her best friend (Isabel) and much to Max’s dismay Isabel’s sister , Tess, comes too.

Michael and Liz begin to drift apart and Michael becomes closer to Maria. Liz’s failing relationship with Michael has Liz heartbroken so she seeks comfort in her soon to be brother-in-law, Max’s arms.

But what’s even more strange is that the flirty Tess is falling for the minister that will be conducting Michael and Liz’s wedding…Kyle.

Tess isn’t the only one falling for an employee. Isabel finds herself falling for the organist Alex.

Basically it’s a story of a eight young men and women as they search for the “one”.

Couples-
At first-
Michael/Liz
Max/Tess

In the end-
Max/Liz
Michael/Maria
Alex/Isabel
Kyle/Tess

Other pairing welcomed just make sure everyone the couple might effect is okay with it.

Blood relations

Michael/Max-brothers
Isabel/Tess-sisters

Cast-

Liz Parker (soon to be Evans) - dreamer393
Maria Deluca-
Isabel Harding-
Tess Harding-

Max Evans-madroswellfan
Michael Evans-
Kyle Valenti-
Alex Whittman -

Ages-
(Youngest to oldest)

Liz Parker~ 22

Tess Harding- 22

Isabel Harding~23

Kyle Valenti~ 24

Max Evans~25

Alex Whitman~26

Maria Deluca~27 ½

Michael Evans~ 28

Rules:
If for some reason you don’t like one of the story lines and want to change it please inform Madroswellfan or me and we will see what we can do.

As far as posts go. They don’t have be long or short. But please do try to include the thoughts and feelings of your character(s).

When posting please check for grammar and spelling errors first. It doesn’t have to be perfect. This is not a formal writing this is all for fun. But make sure others can read and understand your posts. If your unsure about your posts send them to Madroswellfan or myself and we will gladly look them over for you.
Last edited by dreamer393 on Sun Feb 05, 2006 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dreamer_Dreaming
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Dreamer_Dreaming »

Love the idea. Good luck Dreamer393 and Madsoroswell

~Nadine~
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

TAKEN/POSTED

Had this vague idea, and I just want to feel it out before I develop it...
Rating: Adult.
"Three's a party" (Or something else)
Would anyone be intrested in a double dippers roleplay?
Eg.
Zan/liz/Max
And Im thinking also
Rath/Maria/Michael
With Alex/Isabel and Tess/Kyle
If theres interest Ill develop this more...
Last edited by madroswellfan on Sat Jun 03, 2006 9:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dreamer_Dreaming
Obsessed Roswellian

well I am. What will it be about?

~Nadine~
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

Posting Three's a Party. Thanks dreamer_dreaming
Dreamer_Dreaming
Obsessed Roswellian

madroswellfan wrote:Posting Three's a Party. Thanks dreamer_dreaming
Your welcome, can I have Liz?

~Nadine~