ROLEPLAY IDEA THREAD

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Hey Mel,
Cool idea,I'd like Isabel,as usual.
Will send you bio soon.
Buffsteraddict
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Buffsteraddict »

Hey Mel,

Just so you know, I'm really interested in that Rp, The clinic. Emphasis on the really. I'll send you a Bio for Liz's Character by tommorow.

Steph :) :D
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

:D Yay thanks guy! Ill post it asap then :D
NikkiA
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by NikkiA »

Title: Call Down the Moon
Rating: Teen-Adult
Disclaimer: Nothing but the werewolves are mine. I've this as a story idea for along time and have finnaly decided to sacrifice it to he RPG GODS
Pairings:I would prefer CC couples but I will leave that up to the players, as long as both sides agree and lets me know what’s going on.

Begins just after Viva Los Vegas. Everyone is just as they are in the show. I would prefer that Alex is not going to die and Tess doesn’t turn all evil and scary murdress but again I leave that up to the players. Just whoever is playing Alex, Tess and Kyle discuss it if you wanna do it and let me know.

The remnants of a small werewolf pack from Alaska has fled to Roswell, New Mexico after the slaughter of their pack by an extremist religious sect. They have moved in to an apartment across the hall from Michael in his building. In the RPG starts with the move in day where they wake Michael up, and after grousing at them is conned into helping in exchange for breakfast.

And then would hopefully fast forward a little when everyone is working and have all kinds of good joy in that, including the Aliens and Werewolves finding out about eachother.

Part of the purpose of this is to give Michael something of a family.

Werewolves:

Name: ‘Gwen’ Guenevere Penelope LiamAge: 16
Species: Born Werewolf
Info: Easily distracted artistic type. Sketch Artist. Princess. Beta (second in command) of her now admittedly very small pack. Pack ‘tale keeper’ or story teller. Personable and kind. Motherly at times. Has very strong genetic memory and is deeply connected to her family. Deeply Affectionate. Misses them so much she can’t breathe sometimes but is trying to fulfill her mother’s wishes and keep living. Still has very violent, screaming nightmares about their death. Is very confused by the handful of people she is running into that don’t smell completely human. Carries her mother’s pendent with the family crest. Trains with her brother.

Name: Gideon Jeffrey Liam
Info: Martial Arts Instructor. Prince. Alpha of his pack. Deeply misses his family and is unprepared for his new position as Alpha wolf of the admittedly tiny pack. Has a very strong genetic memory and is trying desperately to forget. Misses his wife and his family and works two jobs along with making plans to start a dojo partly to support himself and Gwen (though they don’t need it) and mostly to work himself into forgetting. Is shocked and deeply rattled by Tess’s strong resemblance to his late wife Clare.(this is because Tess’s genetic contributor is actually Clare’s grandmother). Is deeply affectionate with his sisters, highly protective and easily annoyed by then at times. Wears his father’s ring with the family crest. Does not trust the not smelling human people but will eventually be brought around.

Name: ‘Lanny’ Elaine Rebecca Liam
Info: Last and youngest survivor of the Liam Family Massacre. Was there, in that house, on that day. Has not had therapy. Still has nightmares. Shared blood with her sister on accident so now Gwen shares her memories and they both are slowly healing that way, commiserating over nightmares, and just having someone who understands helps. Is your normal observant, absolutely tact-less five year-old child. Has ‘adopted’ Michael, who is their neighbor, and has decreed that one day they will be married.

Charecters:

Gwen: Nikki (ME)
Gideon:
Lanny: Dreamer_Dreaming
Liz:
Maria: FaithfulAngel24
Isabell:
Tess:
Micheal:
Max:
Kyle:
Alex:

If I have forgotten anything or screwed anything up please let me know. I am begging for/ joyfully accepting aide with this RPG. I have all kinds of other information on the werewolves that I will post if this takes off well. I have some ideas for scenes left over from when this was going to be a story so please, feel free to ask, though I'd love to see other people's take on things.

I think that's it. *crosses fingers*

Peace Out,
Nicole
Last edited by NikkiA on Sun May 14, 2006 8:19 pm, edited 4 times in total.
I WAS AT A PARTY, he added, a shade reproachfully.
-- Death is summoned by the Wizards (Terry Pratchett, The Light Fantastic)
Dreamer_Dreaming
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Dreamer_Dreaming »

I love your idea, do you mind if I could play Lanny?

~Nadine~
NikkiA
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by NikkiA »

Dreamer_Dreaming wrote:I love your idea, do you mind if I could play Lanny?

~Nadine~
You got it! Will you please PM me a test post or a little chara bit so I can get a sense of your interpation of her voice? Just a little introspective bit?

I will PM you the history of the massacre that I have.

Peace Out,
Nicole
I WAS AT A PARTY, he added, a shade reproachfully.
-- Death is summoned by the Wizards (Terry Pratchett, The Light Fantastic)
littleroswell
Roswell Fanatic

Post by littleroswell »

Would anyone be interested in a X-men/Roswell x-over RP? It would be UC with Logan/Liz as the main characters. It would also be rated TEEN so many people could play along. Let me know what you think and if I get any response I'll try to get it going.

Beth
Just call me Phoenix...cause I'm back from the dead!
Michelle17
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Michelle17 »

littleroswell

I like the Idea #2 - Weddings by Liz.

Special thanks too

claudialynn
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

Heya all

In memory of Dreamer393, I was wondering if anyone was interested in a joint rpg that she and I made that never got off the ideas board. (Thanks to Michelle17 for this idea!)

I know this idea was posted here before, but I just want to see if anyone is interested

Title: Marital Mayhem
Disclaimer- we own nothing. All characters belong to the WB and JK.
Rating:ADULT

Summary:

Michael and Liz are engaged and are supposedly in love.

Of course Michael invites his brother and his brother’s girlfriend
(Max/Tess) to the wedding along with Michael’s best friend (Maria).

But Max and Tess brake up so Tess does not come with Max.

Being the bride Liz also invites her best friend (Isabel) and much to Max’s dismay Isabel’s sister , Tess, comes too.

Michael and Liz begin to drift apart and Michael becomes closer to Maria. Liz’s failing relationship with Michael has Liz heartbroken so she seeks comfort in her soon to be brother-in-law, Max’s arms.

But what’s even more strange is that the flirty Tess is falling for the minister that will be conducting Michael and Liz’s wedding…Kyle.

Tess isn’t the only one falling for an employee. Isabel finds herself falling for the organist Alex.

Basically it’s a story of a eight young men and women as they search for the “one”.

Couples-
At first-
Michael/Liz
Max/Tess

In the end-
Max/Liz
Michael/Maria
Alex/Isabel
Kyle/Tess

Other pairing welcomed just make sure everyone the couple might effect is okay with it.

Blood relations

Michael/Max-brothers
Isabel/Tess-sisters

Cast-

Liz Parker (soon to be Evans) - Michelle17
Maria Deluca-
Isabel Harding-
Tess Harding-

Max Evans-madroswellfan
Michael Evans-
Kyle Valenti-
Alex Whittman -

Ages-
(Youngest to oldest)

Liz Parker~ 22

Tess Harding- 22

Isabel Harding~23

Kyle Valenti~ 24

Max Evans~25

Alex Whitman~26

Maria Deluca~27 ½

Michael Evans~ 28

Rules:
If for some reason you don’t like one of the story lines and want to change it please inform Madroswellfan or me and we will see what we can do.

As far as posts go. They don’t have be long or short. But please do try to include the thoughts and feelings of your character(s).

When posting please check for grammar and spelling errors first. It doesn’t have to be perfect. This is not a formal writing this is all for fun. But make sure others can read and understand your posts. If your unsure about your posts send them to Madroswellfan or myself and we will gladly look them over for you.
Last edited by madroswellfan on Sun May 21, 2006 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Michelle17
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Michelle17 »

madroswellfan

I'd like to try Liz.

Special thanks too

claudialynn