ROLEPLAY IDEA THREAD

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

POSTED

Under NO circumstances can anyone under the age of 17 read or participate in this RPG. NO if's, and's or buts...
Title: Musical Dreams
Rating: Adult
Disclaimer: I own nothing other then the idea in which I’ve twisted the context.
Couples: UC/CC

Summary:

Majestic is secretly a billionaire who was born into wealth but created the new identity for herself without anyone knowing. Her reasons for this are unknown to anyone other then herself. Four years were spent building a business, investing in various places. Then one day, listening to music she got an idea. She’d already become an internationally known music and movie producer, but she wanted to do something different.

A contest was announced where she held auditions personally seeking musicians and song writers, an entire team for bands but only did this for individuals, not complete bands. The winners would receive a cash prize and a contract for a year where they would need to create an album as a team, two in one year.

The winners were announced but there are those that want them to fail, will do anything to make certain they fail. There was a twist added in, the band would be recorded doing everything, a reality show of sorts, while they created these albums.

The two sets of pods were not separated, instead they all were in Roswell, New Mexico. When the two sets came out of the pods, they were found (or taken) by random people to be raised separately.

Zan was raised with Isabel in Roswell, New Mexico until the Evans divorced and Isabel was taken to California with Diane and Zan remained with Phillip in Roswell. Zan’s love was for singing though he could also play the keyboard.

Isabel, in California took dance classes and eventually became a choreographer.

Tess and Max were adopted by two sets of parents but they were raised as friends in Australia, eventually the two grew extremely close. Tess was a dancer in Australia while Max became a successful concert pianist.

Michael only did drumming as a hobby while living in Italy where he met Darien Hawksley, a girl that convinced him to join a local band. Darien was also intriguing to him and the two became an item.

Maria and Alex are best friends, they grew up next door to each other, went to school together and enjoyed New York. Two years ago, they became an item. When the contest comes up, Alex who is a guitarist and Maria who does vocals in his band, had to join.

Kyle and Liz met in a small town in Florida called Bradenton where they were taking a creative writing course. During their classes they grew close. By the time their class was over, they had become roommates and were dating. They share a room, but have yet to get intimate.

Majestic chose to hire her cousin (who doesn’t know they are related) to have her become the publicist and manager for the new band that would be forming, told her about the contest and in turn, Darien convinced Michael to join the contest.

As the game begins, the contestants that have made the finals will be on their way to the mansion where they are to live together for the next year in order to fulfill their contract. Nikolas, Khivar, Nacedo, Lonnie, Rath and Ava are out to stop them. But, Rath has an inside chance, as he is also one of the finalists.

Khivar and Nacedo found Lonnie, Rath and Ava, took them in and taught them to hate many things. Nikolas has joined the cause and has even killed someone on the inside in order to take their place.

Max – (Pianist)
Zan – (Vocalist)
Maria – (Vocalist)
Michael – (Drummer)
Alex – (Guitarist)
Rath – (Guitarist)
Liz – (Lyricist) – Storm
Kyle – (Lyricist)
Isabel – (Choreographer and Dancer)
Tess – (Dancer)
Darien – (Manager) – Storm
Majestic – (Producer) – Storm
Khivar – Storm
Nikolas –
Nacedo – Storm
Lonnie –
Ava –

Starting Couples:

Max/Tess
Michael/Darien
Alex/Maria
Kyle/Liz

Middle:

Zan/Maria
Max/Darien
Michael/Tess
Kyle/Majestic
Alex/Liz
Rath/Isabel

Ending:

Zan/Majestic
Michael/Darien
Max/Liz
Kyle/Tess
Alex/Isabel
Rath/Maria

Couples are subject to change.
Last edited by StormWolfstone on Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
Dream Weaver
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Dream Weaver »

Storm.....I would love to play in that RP.....please post it! :D
My all Genres RPG and Fanfiction board: Champagne Wishes and Cocktail Dreams
The Champagne Wishes Luna Lounge Discussion Board: Champagne Luna Lounge
My personal writings, RPG's, and fanart board:Dream Weaver's Web of Fantasy
Luvya
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Luvya »

Storm I'd be interested
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

Okies, I'll be posting it shortly :D
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by RiaRath101 »

storm i would be interested too
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

Had a vague idea for a while but I dont know that anyone will be interested so I'm just putting an idea here and if people like it I'll develop it.

I'm a HUGE fan of musicals (hey im the treasurer of my musical theatre society at uni!)
Anyway I was thinking of doing an rpg called "Roswell The Musical"
It would be over the top drama where players would throw in songs that fit with what they wanna say etc. (Any song will do!)

Obviously theres a wide scope with this - Im thinking atm that it will start with the shooting at the crash but then we could drastically change the storyline depending on where players want to go with it.

Anyways if you would be interested in this or just like this idea please lemme know!
Mel x
Dreamer_Dreaming
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Dreamer_Dreaming »

I love this idea!
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

POSTED
Under NO circumstances can anyone under the age of 17 read or participate in this RPG. NO if's, and's or buts...

Title: Roswell – a musical
Disclaimer - We own nothing. Nothing from Smallville or Roswell in any way shape or form.
Rating: ADULT
Couples UC and CC

Roswell the musical is an rpg where players will post as if it’s a musical. Characters are extreme and players will post parts as if in song.

I’m giving you guys a fairly large scope on characters so I’m going to be asking for samples. Basically, if you want to be involved please send me a pm saying who you want and from what musical or Blockbuster movie you want your character to be based on. Please make sure the movie is one that everyone will know. I’ll then see if I think that the character is different enough from everyone else’s and that I think the sample works and the parts yours! Characters must be based on a musical or blockbuster movie character but have something about them that makes them there character from Roswell.

The roleplay is UC/CC because it depends on you guys who couples off with who. I will try and come up with a basic storyline depending on the characters we have.

To give you an example, my character will be Liz Parker, modelled on “Mimi” from the musical “Rent”. So Liz will be a drug abuser, who has little money and works at the “Cat Scratch Club” aka the stripper/dancer bar.

Cast
Liz – MadRoswellFan
Max – DreamWeaver (As the Phantom of the Opera)
Michael –
Maria –
Isabel –
Alex –
Tess –
Kyle –
AND any others anyone else wants to add!

Rules:
1) Long posts (at least two paragraphs) with expression.
2) I’d like a sample post showing me your character and telling me who your character is based on.
3) No rushing! No drastic changes to the story line unless you've contacted us and other players involved.
4) If you aren't going to be a round for a while, please say so we can arrange a temp. If we don't here for you for a while and you don't tell us we will recast.
5) At points in the rpg I would like players to include there characters singing a song that shows what they’re feeling. Also scenes should be dramatic like in a musical.
6) Have FUN!
Last edited by madroswellfan on Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

Can I have Maria?
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
lizandzackfan
Addicted Roswellian

New Places, New Lives

Post by lizandzackfan »

This was deleted.
Last edited by lizandzackfan on Fri May 25, 2007 3:42 am, edited 2 times in total.