ROLEPLAY IDEA THREAD

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

darkness_within_me
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by darkness_within_me »

Yes I have. The title is The Truth Shall set you free
Thanks to magamnm for the beautiful banner. :D
Athenea
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Athenea »

Is anyone interested in doing a Roswell/Lord of The Rings Crossover RPG? I have no idea of a plot except maybe the Roswell Gang gets sucked into Middle Earth by the Granolith. I don't know..if people are interested I'll give it more thought.
Last edited by Athenea on Sat Feb 17, 2007 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

Very VERY interested!
Athenea
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Athenea »

Wow I didn't think I'd get any responces on that one :D
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

Oh no I looove it! :D PLEEEASE do one!
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

Ironically enough Athenea, I just found the start of a fic I was considering doing a few months ago that was a crossover... hehe I'd be interested :D
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
Athenea
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Athenea »

I have thought about it all weekend and still have no real thoughts on a plot. Storm do you have any ideas maybe based on that story? I really have no clue. I know it will have a bunch of characters and RpG's don't usually do too well if you have too many. :?
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

Athenea wrote:I have thought about it all weekend and still have no real thoughts on a plot. Storm do you have any ideas maybe based on that story? I really have no clue. I know it will have a bunch of characters and RpG's don't usually do too well if you have too many. :?
I'll e-mail you the basics as soon as I can... then you can decide if you want to go with it or not.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
Luvya
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Luvya »

POSTED: Highschool Never Ends- Casting now!

Would anyone be interested in doing a reunion roleplay and let it branch off from the reunion? Here's the basic plot

It starts off at the gangs ten year reunion (which Isabel helped plan) everyone has gone on with their lifes but everyone is also eager to find out what's happened to their friends... their enemies and more importantly their crushes...

Michael Gurien: Was: a 'loner' in high school now owns part of a resterant in Boston and is a chef there as well. Is currently single and prefers one night stands only, was one of Liz's friends in High School, she was the one to convince Michael to come to the reunion.

Liz Parker: Was: a nerd, her parents owned the Crashdown Cafe. Now is a teacher at a elementry school in Boston she's the silent partner in Michael's resturant. He cooks, she keeps the books.

Alex Whitman: Was: a nerd. He now is in the 'talent recruting' part in a record company in NY. He was also friends with Liz and Michael but lost contact with them both soon after High School.

Tess Harding: Was: a cheerleader. Now a stay at home mum while her husband goes off to work. After getting pregnent soon after graduation She married her high school sweet-heart Kyle and now has two kids. Was friends with Isabel

Kyle Valenti: Was: a jock. Now the deputy sheriff. He became the deputy sheriff when he and Tess got married. While it wasn't his dream postion he still loves his kids and wife all equally.

Isabel Evans: Was: the Captain of the cheerleading squad. For a short time she became a model but now she's a seceratary- although not knowing that it's the same company that Alex works for. Was friends with Tess.

Max Evans: Was: basically the quiet one. He got a law degree and has his own law firm in Boston. He was friends with Maria and with Isabel's help they got him to come down.

Maria DeLuca: Was: the best friend. She went to New York for a while to go after her dream of becoming a musician but when she realised she couldn't make it she moved back to Roswell and opened her own store there. Although she still harbers that dream. Was friends with Max.

Couples:

Past Crushes: (optional)
Max on Liz
Alex on Isabel

To Start Off With:
Tess/Kyle

Ending
Max/Liz
Alex/Isabel
Tess/Kyle
Maria/Michael

Max:
Liz:
Tess:
Kyle:
Maria
Michael:
Alex: Luvya (me)
Isabel:

So what does everyone think?
Last edited by Luvya on Mon Mar 12, 2007 7:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

So I know Ive posted a lot of rpgs recently so Im not gonna post this one unless there are people interested.

I was thinking about doing a roleplay (which will be ADULT!) where basically:

Max and Liz have been married 9 months at the start of the rpg. When Max arrives home (late again) from work (he's a work-a-holic), Liz announces she wants a divorce and clears off to Maria's.

Basically Liz was very happy for the first two months until one morning when she woke up with a cloud above her head. Since then shes been desperate to have a baby and to have attention. But Max is never home and she hasnt got pregnant. For the past month she has secretly sunked deeper into her depression. But no one is aware of this at all. Liz has just excused everything as her never seeing max and wanting a proper family.

So she goes to Maria's. Maria meanwhile has been going out with her long term boyfriend Michael. Now Maria wants to get married but everytime anyone even mentions the word marriage to Michael, he flees to the hills. Maria knows hes been in several long term relationships before and is trying to make Michael see how much he could have if he just asked her.

As the story progresses, basically I want Liz to sink more into her depression and Michael's fear of commitment and Maria's anxiety over Michael to increase. Max will realise what he's losing and try anything to win her back.
Im thinking that at some point Liz will start to self harm and Maria will catch blood in the sink and inform Max when Liz shrugs it off with a blatant excuse.
Im also thinking that Liz and Max could have a one night back together in which Liz will get pregnant but Liz wont want to get back with Max. When she finds out she wants to have the baby terminated as shes a "bad person".
Im thinking perhaps Maria could catch Michael looking at someone else and there being a break up and thats how Michael realises that he does want maria.

Other characters could easily be added into this storyline if theres interest.
Some ideas I had floating around in my head for example -
Another couple who are basically in a very open relationship and slowly decide they want more.
A best friend for Max - (this could be Michael but I think it would be interesting if it was someone else helping Max).
A new boyfriend/girlfriend for any of the afforementioned cast.
Etc

I would love to hear other peoples input into this! Any one has any ideas or that they would take a character if blah blah.... Im more than up for that!

The only thing I will say is that I want Liz. Other than that - run wild with ideas and your honesty about the above!

Thanks!
Mel x