Asian Roswellians #2

The place for non-Americans to talk about the show and everything else.

Moderators: Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

FallenMagic
Addicted Roswellian

Post by FallenMagic »

Has everyone been sucked in RL again? :(
<center>There are endings and beginnings and then there are Crossroads; and, somehow, in the end all that's left are Pieces Of A Dream</center>
liz_maria
Addicted Roswellian
Location: The city of parties and never-ending dreams(a.k.a. the Philippines)

Post by liz_maria »

I've been missing in action all this time!

It's May and the summer's coming to a close for me. I'm a little bit bummed out by that :( . Other than that, everything's normal.

Welcome Malusog22! What country are you from? (hehe, it's time for the interview) I'm guessing the Philippines, but I could be wrong y'know. Enlighten me. :wink:
Saymi007
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Saymi007 »

I just keep telling myself just 2 more weeks of school left but I'm on meltdown here! I can't keep coming up with new innovative ideas for my assignments! I just cant!
Anyone has any idea for an ad campaign for a glue stick named Elfy with a target audience of school/college going kids in the big cities?
liz_maria
Addicted Roswellian

Post by liz_maria »

Let me try to take a stab at it :D :

You can make an ad with students in different levels (or years) of their studies using the glue stick. They have to look real busy while gluing (harassed even; like when they have a deadling for some sort of scrapbook or they're part of a contest). Then you can have them smiling while tossing the glue to another smiling friend in need of it.

Hope that was useful, I'm not very big on marketing strategies.
FallenMagic
Addicted Roswellian

Post by FallenMagic »

Sharmeen, what am I doing if not my BBA in marketing :p :lol: elfy huh...hmmm...i'm thinking o mor symbolic...I like liz_maria's idea of friends but how about you show more than that...how often have ur fingers gotten stuck together thanks to elfy lol yes remember school days i know i used to sit and curseelfy..so show that elfy does more than stick paper, it makes friends...stick :p its not lame i tell you! concentrate on how fast it works!...how soon do u need this? i can think about this and let u know more...

liz_maria how r u doing?? its been ages :D
<center>There are endings and beginnings and then there are Crossroads; and, somehow, in the end all that's left are Pieces Of A Dream</center>
Saymi007
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Saymi007 »

I love you guys!! thanks for the great ideas ill be sure to run them by my teahcer, i really like both of them, once again thanks a load. My submission deadline is the 25 of may thats next thursday.
FallenMagic
Addicted Roswellian

Post by FallenMagic »

Anytime! And good luck with the paper! Now hurry up and finish lol...btw friday sounds about good but again, i'll confirm in a day or so... :D
liz_maria
Addicted Roswellian

Post by liz_maria »

Rida, I'm spending the last few weeks of May preparing for school and learning French. I have no idea how I got myself into trying to learn a European language, but let me tell you that my Chinese (both Mandarin and Fukien) is abyssmal. :roll: I spoke mostly English and Tagalog growing up, so that's why I'm a bit alien to Chinese. LoL :D
FallenMagic
Addicted Roswellian

Post by FallenMagic »

hehe I know what you mean. I grew up learning urdu and english and i just did two compulary language courses and took french! it was fun but by the end of it i was wondering why io bothered lol..need any help let me know..i know basics at least :)
liz_maria
Addicted Roswellian

Post by liz_maria »

Thanks, I'll PM you when I come across something I don't understand. :wink: