Asian Roswellians #2

The place for non-Americans to talk about the show and everything else.

Moderators: Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

FallenMagic
Addicted Roswellian

Post by FallenMagic »

just watch, eh? suuureee...i believe you :lol: ohh but man do tell me how it went hehehe :twisted:
<center>There are endings and beginnings and then there are Crossroads; and, somehow, in the end all that's left are Pieces Of A Dream</center>
Island Breeze
Forum Moderator

Post by Island Breeze »

Welcome, Starry Heavens! And hi to everyone here. Hope everyone had a great New Year! I see some of you did. Hehe!

Gerry
Saymi007
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Saymi007 »

Ridz do you honestly think lil ol' me would do something as trivial as picking on frsehies? Agar kuch karna hai tow i would extort money for for fod, which i already did by the way! heheheh. But that can't be called ragging, its requesting rather.

Gerry: I had a rocking new years, unfortunately one day post new years my uni started, so bye bye good times, hello hell on earth. heh. how did yours go?
FallenMagic
Addicted Roswellian

Post by FallenMagic »

:lol: Sharmeen I just totally believe you! Oye btw I penned down this brand spanking new story on M/M! I'm quite proud of it and can't wait to show you! hehe...i'll post it soon. ohhhh btw speaking of frshies...cbm starts on monday and new meat! haha and im doing the presentation for them tomorrow at the orientation. i get to tell them all about the socities here since im one of the office bearers pretty cool huh :D hmmm i think i'll keep a look out for the cute ones...please let there be cute guys this term!

Gerry!!! Why didn't I know you were here? How are you?? :D
<center>There are endings and beginnings and then there are Crossroads; and, somehow, in the end all that's left are Pieces Of A Dream</center>
FallenMagic
Addicted Roswellian

Post by FallenMagic »

Where is everyone?? heelloooo??

i miss u guys! :cry:
okay whos been watching american idol? Can i just say...ACE is MINE! lol :lol: that dude is sizzling!

ps- for anyone who watches indian movies...did u see bluffmaster and abheishek bachan?? man that dude is hot!!!!
Island Breeze
Forum Moderator

Post by Island Breeze »

Hey, Rida! Hey everyone! *Waves* Yeah, uni and all kinds of RL. Oh well! Hehe. It's all good anyway... hopefully. Hope everyone is well. :D

Gerry
FallenMagic
Addicted Roswellian

Post by FallenMagic »

Gerry! Hi How are you doing? Goos to see people here once in a while :D

I'm having my mids and I've gota french oral tomorrow and just lost my voice..flu and all! :lol: the irony of it..... :?
WGluvsLP
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by WGluvsLP »

hey everyone... nubeee here.... just wanted to check in on the forums aight peace...
Saymi007
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Saymi007 »

I cant believe May is here already!! where the hell does time go? Ugh pretty soon our reviews and test our goign to be starting, i hate the end of semester work load. Any out there with sympathy? its needed here. :(
FallenMagic
Addicted Roswellian

Post by FallenMagic »

Sharmeen you have my TOTAL sympathies! I just done from a gazillion presentations and am about to head off into my finals :cry: i hate cbm...murder i tell you is the best option!! :lol:

and a being WELCOME to you Malusog22!! :D always great to see new blood here!