Asian Roswellians #2

The place for non-Americans to talk about the show and everything else.

Moderators: Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

EnDee

Post by EnDee »

Benz
Incubus is playing here on Tuesday night.. howzatt?
Like wise, I won't be going either, I've work the next day..
May be next time... :(

Fallenmagic
I'm not a cricket fan (but I know of Imran Khan altho he's not playing now). I don't understand the rule. Is it something like American baseball?
Anyway, hope the game is a huge success. It's playing on the 13/3, isn't it? Maybe I can watch it thru our cable TV just to get a feel of the game.

Regarding SRK, I'm not a big fan of him. I only watched 3 of his films and that's when he acted opposite Kajol - Dilwale (I hope I got the right title), K2H2 and K3G.
Saymi007
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Saymi007 »

Hey i went to the cricket match! I went to teh macht!! Can u say fun?? Oh My god it was so worth the cash. It was one of thr most exciting matches ive ever seen. And im so proud of our Karachi ka crowd so sporting of them to cheer India too. I can wait for tomorows match.

A hi and how are u to everyone, gotta go and finish my assignment now Bye y'all!!

Sharmeen
FallenMagic
Addicted Roswellian

Post by FallenMagic »

Hi guys!

EnDee - That's about right. Almost but not quite like baseball. :) And SRK...you didn't like the movies? :o You're one of the few people who didn't! Well different tastes I guess!

Benz - Soccer? Really? My cousins are crazy about soccer too! They are on the school teams as well. I just like watching it occasionally, not a huge fan though. :)

Sharmeen - You went to the match?! Wow! I had been dying to go! It was a fabulous match na? Even though we lost, we lost gracefully, which isn't a common occarnce with us :lol: Kal bhi to hai! :D
<center>There are endings and beginnings and then there are Crossroads; and, somehow, in the end all that's left are Pieces Of A Dream</center>
Saymi007
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Saymi007 »

WE won We won!!!! Gotta go now buh bye!!!

Sharmeen
FallenMagic
Addicted Roswellian

Post by FallenMagic »

Yay! We won!! :D :D
<center>There are endings and beginnings and then there are Crossroads; and, somehow, in the end all that's left are Pieces Of A Dream</center>
_littlevoice
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by _littlevoice »

oh hello. i guess. they're not much to say about me.. i was born in the states, and i moved to taiwan when i was 4. Roswell, for that matter, aired in Taiwan a few years ago. You have no idea how addicting it was, they played it every night! gosh and they're only about 22 episodes, right? so there was a new one every night, and my parents got really mad at me for psyching over it, and i wasn't doing well in school. but after about 3 weeks or so, it was over. yep. that's about it.. i was in 6th grade when i watched it. haha. okay. gotta go.
~aliice
FallenMagic
Addicted Roswellian

Post by FallenMagic »

Hi LittleVoice!

I know what you mean by addicting :lol: I have reruns twice a weel from two different channels and I always watch them! My parents don't understand it lol.
ps_dreamer
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by ps_dreamer »

hey there,

how's everybody doing?

:)
"All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire." - Aristotle
Blue*Soul
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Blue*Soul »

Oh hey people...I haven't been here for ages... Its me (if anyone remembers) babybunny/Blue*soul.

PS_Dreamer...how are ya? Hows the Strawbehry lovers thread going? ;) Havent visited that in ages!
ps_dreamer
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by ps_dreamer »

hi there!

I didn't visit that page in ages either! :oops: :oops: :oops:

sooo...how's it going? what have you been doing lately?

~Benz :)
"All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire." - Aristotle