Australian Roswellians #4 - Home of the Drop Bear

The place for non-Americans to talk about the show and everything else.

Moderators: Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

kerri240879
Addicted Roswellian

Post by kerri240879 »

LMAO! Have fun on your holidays darl. You're near xhady yeah? I'm in Cranbourne.
pLANETv33n3ss
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by pLANETv33n3ss »

i believe i'm on teh cranbourne and packenham lines.. i think.. . i darno i usually only take public transport with all my frends who live in brighton (Where i go to school)... so i only really know the sandringham line and even then my frenz usually direct and i jst follow...
i really gotta start paying attention 2 these things =P
Aussie_Dreamer
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Aussie_Dreamer »

I can just see your parents now, Vee...

"You're going to meet people you know from WHERE?"

Lol. Probably not the best thing to do, telling them.

Holidays are good. We were flat out today because all the school kids were celebrating end of term with junk food.
I'm going to Adelaide later this week- don't know when, cos my best friend who I'll be staying with has been unwell and wants me to wait til she's up to it.
Should be fun.

Hopefully we can actually arrange something this time. :)

Nicki
I have ADOS. Attention Defici...Ooh, Shiny!

"I always thought Australia was just like England, only with Vegemite instead of Marmite."
"Don't let any of the natives hear you say that. You'll have a riot on your hands."
~ Rose and the Doctor in LJC's fic 'Not a Busman's Holiday'
kerri240879
Addicted Roswellian

Post by kerri240879 »

LMAO! If it comes down to it Vee, we can always organise to meet up on the train, and head into the city together. I can catch the train from Dandenong station no worries.
pLANETv33n3ss
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by pLANETv33n3ss »

kerri240879 wrote:LMAO! If it comes down to it Vee, we can always organise to meet up on the train, and head into the city together. I can catch the train from Dandenong station no worries.
awww shux u guys are so nice and company is greatly appreciated =D
but dnt make hassles for urself!! i can get to the city fine if its a problem!!
however we are on the same lines... cranbourne and pakenham... im the hughesdale stop
hmmm jst thinking abt this meeting makes me think of summer... its sunny 2day (in melbourne newayys!) and its so pretty... well i hope u all have a nice weekend!
ciao xo :D
kerri240879
Addicted Roswellian

Post by kerri240879 »

pLANETv33n3ss wrote:
kerri240879 wrote:LMAO! If it comes down to it Vee, we can always organise to meet up on the train, and head into the city together. I can catch the train from Dandenong station no worries.

however we are on the same lines... cranbourne and pakenham... im the hughesdale stop
Vee: If you want, that's what we'll do. And it isn't a hassle darl. I'd prefer to catch the train anyways, coz parking is a bitch!

Aussietrueblue (Lisa) is flying down for this too guys, so lets start thinking about a date. So exciting!!
ladylou
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by ladylou »

Kerri Thanks for inviting me along. I'll be coming up from Geelong at least once this holidays - probably for the opening of the Collins St Krispy Kreme on 26th (I've created a monster here in my home: Miss13 has only had KKs 3 times in her like yet is completely addicted!). The 9.19 from Marshall to Southern Cross will have me arriving at 10.15 or thereabouts.

Where and When?

ladylou
kerri240879
Addicted Roswellian

Post by kerri240879 »

Woo hoo! Let's see. When do we want to go guys? The start of december? What date and day? Probably a saturday or sunday i think.
Guysgirl
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Guysgirl »

hi
lm new here so since lm a aussie l thought l would post here first in case l make a mistake . so any way hi
debbie
kerri240879
Addicted Roswellian

Post by kerri240879 »

Welcome Debbie! What part of Australia are you from?

And guys? Maybe we should exchange a few phone numbers, so we can start getting this thing together.