English thread 2

The place for non-Americans to talk about the show and everything else.

Moderators: Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

Favourite Reality Show?

Dancing on Ice
20%
Strictly Come Dancing
20%
Big Brother
28%
Im a Celebrity, Get me out of here
16%
Fame Academy
No votes
X Factor
16%

Total votes: 25

DreamerM&L
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: English thread 2

Post by DreamerM&L »

Hey yeah even I got excited!! even though i have it on DVD....I just finished watching an episode...it was the Sexual Healing episode...so good... :oops: lol

Nah I aint into Big Brother after what happened last year...I just never got into it and at one point i just got really fed up with it...
But i do like Strictly Come Dancing...otherwise I am not that much into reality shows...
Liz:Forever may only be twelve days...

Max:Then we'll take those twelve days...and we'll live twelve life times.

Robert Pattinson is My own personal brand of Heroin
Behrgirl21
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Behrgirl21 »

Hey, oh yeah I love that ep!! hehe well any dreamer ep really haha!!
Yeah I saw it on E4 and was like "Oh I have to wait til next week for the next ep", being the idiot that I am, even though I have the dvds right here lol!

I really wish I wasn't into BB, but everyone talks about it and I think oh that sounds interesting and so I catch it on TV and then I'm like oh what happens next even though I can't stand it much.

Strictly come dancing I like too.
I'm into American Idol and Xfactor too, I love all the people who can't sing, so funny!! actually someone from my town has made it through to bootcamp for xfactor, so I'll be watching it this year for def.

You're in London? That's not far from me. useless bit of info there lol. :roll:
DreamerM&L
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by DreamerM&L »

Nah its not useless infornation..yeah im in london whereabouts are you from? like what area? yeah i like watching Xfactor too just for the people who cant sing. SOmeone from my school is also gonna go audition for xfactor just for the hell of it and to annoy Simon COwell but i dont know whether he went through with that...lol...I remember he sang at our prom...it was hilarious!! :lol:

i also got into Britains got talent and so thought the Michael Jackson impersonator should have won it!!

Yeah Im like that too...i forget that i have the DVDs..but this time i have to wait till next week because my room and pretty much the whole house is getting renovated so i had to pack away my things and plus im goona be moving out for university... :?

Behrgirl21
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Behrgirl21 »

I'm in Hampshire, so almost next door to london. But I don't live on the coastal part. For me it takes 45 mins on a train to get to Waterloo so not vary far.

It's weird meeting people who like Roswell that are from around here, none of my friends ever watched it when it was on apart from me obviously lol.

I like Britains got talent, but don't watch it all the time. Yep I def thought micahel jackson impersonators should have won. I loved their first audition but I knew it was tough to top that!

Oh what uni you going too?
DreamerM&L
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by DreamerM&L »

Yeah its weird for me too cuz none of my friends have even watched Roswell as well and they dont get my obsession with the show..

I am hoping to go to Kings College...hopefully i can get in through clearing....

Yeah i live in Pinner...its a really quiet place...not many Roswell fans here...

Behrgirl21
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Behrgirl21 »

Ah good luck, hope you get in.
What will you be studying.
I never went to uni, only college.

Pinner, never heard of it to be honest. My town is quite quiet too, and same here that none of my friends ever watched Roswell and no one I know now ever saw it! Don't know what they're missing!!!
No one gets excited over what films Jason behr is in, other than me, they don't know who he is really!! :shock:
DreamerM&L
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by DreamerM&L »

yeah im gonna be studying Law with American Studies....

I get all excited about Jason Behr Movies as well and my friends just look at me as if im crazy!!...And even more they make fun of his big ears!!! its so bad...cuz i love his ears they are adorable...lol....

So do you work?

Behrgirl21
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Behrgirl21 »

wow Law with American studies, sounds cool.
I did Law at college but was only interested in the murder and manslaughter modules, all that property law etc was so boring.lol

Yep I do work, I am a manager of a shop. nothing exciting lol, actually looking for another job right now.
I just can't wait for my holiday this year!! YAY!! :lol:

Oh yeah I love his ears and that's usually the first thing my friends comment on. I don't understand why none of my friends can get into Roswell, I try to let them borrow the dvds but they won't lol :roll:
DreamerM&L
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by DreamerM&L »

Yeah thats the same with my friends its like i have to force them to watch it..however a couple of my friends have got into it so its good..I think my obession with the show has gone too far but i love it!!! i have a tattoo of the Roswell symbol on my wrist and my friends think im absolutley crazy and that im gonna regret it...but its a Roswell tattoo..there is no way i am going to regret that!!... :D

Yeah I am intrested in Criminal law as well thats the one i want to pursue..the other ones look quite boring....

Where you going on holiday??

Behrgirl21
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Behrgirl21 »

awww I'm so jealous you have the roswell symbol tatoo!! I'd love one!!

I am going to Canada. It's actually for my honeymoon. We're going to Vancouver, I've always wanted to go soo....

Then next summer my sister and I are going across USA, I am definately stopping in Roswell lol!!

Criminal Law is so exciting.Good luck with everything!!