Favorite Candy Kiss

Michael and Maria fighting/making up do it for you? Then enter the M&M Zone.

Moderators: Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

Which of the following is your favorite M&M smooch?

The first one (I wish he would calm me down)
34%
The animalistic need (The primalness in Heatwave)
50%
Searching for flashes ( The little trist in Sexual Healing)
6%
The "I was feeling good you were feeling good" thing
3%
The first time they kissed after they got back together
7%

Total votes: 70

FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Favorite Candy Kiss

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

There were many scenes in the show between Michael and Maria in which they(as she so creatively called it) sucked face.
Which one was your favorite?
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
Aura Guerin
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Aura Guerin »

definatly the first kiss at the crashdown and I wish he would calm me down too :lol:
girl afraid
Addicted Roswellian

Post by girl afraid »

Oh, the first Heat Wave kiss for sure.

I wish they'd shown a bit more when they made love in Departure. I mean, I knoiw there's only so much they could show but still... The making out in Ch-Ch-Changes was hot but I can't pick it because of the 'We're no longer connected' BS afterwards.
it's better to rise than fade away.
AngelicFairy
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by AngelicFairy »

I wish they'd shown a bit more when they made love in Departure. I mean, I knoiw there's only so much they could show but still... The making out in Ch-Ch-Changes was hot but I can't pick it because of the 'We're no longer connected' BS afterwards.
I agree. The Ch-Ch-Changes kiss was hot, but what comes after kind of spoils it. :(

So for me it was a toss up between River Dog & Heat Wave. :) I love both because the RD kiss had that whole innocent first time vibe which was really cute and Heat Wave just went straight from innocent & cute to HOT!! Yep, I went with Heat Wave. lol.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

I voted for Heat Wave just because well , it was Hott!
I have never wanted to be anyone else as bad in my life as I wanted to be Maria when I first watched that episode. I GOT CHILLS! When Maria unlocks the door and steps back. He pushes it open and goes up to her. She runs her hands up his chest and then... Sorry Hormones! But seriously Whoot! When he knocks that cake of the bar and puts her on top of it. That has got to be one of the sexiest scences on Roswell. For me, (Just an opinion) It was the sexiest! All that animalistic need packed into a small cafe during a heatwave. That's bound to cause some reprucussions. I only wish real lifes circumsatances were like Roswell ,but then I guess I'd probably be all pregnated by a alien/human hybrid. Well, it doesn't sound that bad in theory. :D
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
Gretita
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Gretita »

Heatwave was the first episode I saw from Roswell. And what got me was the interaction between those characters. I think I´ve never seen a hotter kiss in a television show before.

The mayor reason I kept watching the show was Michael and Maria...I was so dissapointed with the show when this couple was torn apart by the writers, being season 3 a disaster.
The only good kiss in season 3 was froM ch ch changes, but the stupidity thet came later was too much....

THANK GOD FOR FANFICS :D
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

Gretita
The mayor reason I kept watching the show was Michael and Maria...I was so dissapointed with the show when this couple was torn apart by the writers, being season 3 a disaster.
The only good kiss in season 3 was froM ch ch changes, but the stupidity thet came later was too much....

THANK GOD FOR FANFICS
Amen! :D
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

Come on Candy fans!

I know you all have a favorite M&M kiss!

It doesn't have to be one listed! :D
girl afraid
Addicted Roswellian

Post by girl afraid »

Hmmm...there aren't many Candy fans hanging around this place, the lack of posts in this forum is sad.
it's better to rise than fade away.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

Very Very sad! Oh the badness. Candy Fans where are you! :D