Favorite Candy Kiss

Michael and Maria fighting/making up do it for you? Then enter the M&M Zone.

Moderators: Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

Which of the following is your favorite M&M smooch?

The first one (I wish he would calm me down)
34%
The animalistic need (The primalness in Heatwave)
50%
Searching for flashes ( The little trist in Sexual Healing)
6%
The "I was feeling good you were feeling good" thing
3%
The first time they kissed after they got back together
7%

Total votes: 70

Antarian Chick
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Antarian Chick »

I know what you mean though. Since the Dreamers got a romantic proposal, a make out session and a wedding, I don't think it was too much to ask for Michael to kiss Maria's lips instead of her forehead.
Exactly my sentiments... I don't have anything against the Dreamers, but first they destroy A&I, poor Kyle falling for girls who are in love with someone else (T,I) and then M&M having no PDA's at all except him saying that "the whole thing has been fucked up from the beginning, but he wouln't trade it for anything" and that "no matter what, he will always love her". I mean it's not only M&L show. Too bad the movie campaign seems to be going nowhere...I'd pay small fortune to see the movie :)
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

Me too!

I was soooo diappointed by the Michael/ Maria ending. They were two passionate characters they should have got to go out with a bang!

If they did a movie they could fix that. Provided they don't use the same writers as last time. *cringe*
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
Antarian Chick
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Antarian Chick »

Unfortunately, don't think that's gonna happen. Brendan said he won't do the movie if they asked him... :(
They were two passionate characters they should have got to go out with a bang!
The most passionate and the least boring couple ;) They definitely deserved more...

Have you guys noticed something... Watching the show, M&M interactions were the best in the first season, in the third I almost didn't believe in their feelings towards each other. Now, I know that a lot of blame in this department goes towards writers and directors, but I keep wondering...whether the true feelings between Brendan and Majandra aren't to blame a bit too. The sexual tension was so obvious in the beginning, but in the end there was only the tension what's left... :(
AngelicFairy
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by AngelicFairy »

Have you guys noticed something... Watching the show, M&M interactions were the best in the first season, in the third I almost didn't believe in their feelings towards each other.
I didn't believe their feelings towards each other at the end either, because they were too confusing and barely made sense. I mean lets take Maria for instance.... This is the girl that spend two years trying to get with Michael. She finally gets him, and then she breaks up with him because of her music and apparently because he doesn't know the real her.... If that wasn't a WTF!!? moment, I don't know what was. :( Then they were barely in the other episodes.
Now, I know that a lot of blame in this department goes towards writers and directors, but I keep wondering...whether the true feelings between Brendan and Majandra aren't to blame a bit too. The sexual tension was so obvious in the beginning, but in the end there was only the tension what's left...
I don't think that's it, because I'm pretty sure Bren & Maj's relationship was at it's strongest while filming season 3 (well by the looks of a few behind the scenes pics anyway), so I don't think tension was all that was left with the actors. I think how M&M were in the end, had to do with the fact that a.) they were barely in the last episodes and b.) really bad writing.
Exactly my sentiments... I don't have anything against the Dreamers, but first they destroy A&I, poor Kyle falling for girls who are in love with someone else (T,I) and then M&M having no PDA's at all except him saying that "the whole thing has been fucked up from the beginning, but he wouln't trade it for anything" and that "no matter what, he will always love her". I mean it's not only M&L show. Too bad the movie campaign seems to be going nowhere...I'd pay small fortune to see the movie
I have nothing against the Dreamers either.... but come on... one little kiss is all I wanted. :wink: And I think that's the least the Candies deserved since it was the last ever episode.
Unfortunately, don't think that's gonna happen. Brendan said he won't do the movie if they asked him...
I can't say I'm really surprised about that either, he really didn't like Roswell in the end. I'm always torn on whether I want a Roswell Movie or not. If the same people from Season 3 were doing the writing, I would have to pass. :(
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

I can't say I'm really surprised about that either, he really didn't like Roswell in the end. I'm always torn on whether I want a Roswell Movie or not. If the same people from Season 3 were doing the writing, I would have to pass.
I couldn't agree more. To be honest, every couple was dismissed. I mean yeah Dreamers got their wedding ,but was anyone truly satisfied. I am an all around lover of Roswell. I love Max/Liz Michael/Maria Alex/Isabel and even most Unconvential couples if the writer is creative enough. So in every form of fan that I am I was left feeling that nothing was really resolved. The writers shoved Max and Liz back together and gave Michael and Maria a poorly done reconcilation. Poor Isabel lost Alex and her husband. I don't even want to get into the torture the writers put poor Kyle through. Sorry guys. I'm still disappointed in the ending. The show started out new ,fresh ,and exciting and ended cold,tired,and unorginal. Thank goodness for the wonderful fan fiction writers here! They truly bring the characters back bigger and better than ever! :D
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
spaceboi's pixie
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by spaceboi's pixie »

i thought that they were great but my fav was heat wave as u feel the heat from them i agree with Antarian Chick about the chemisty m/m
i thought that because that they were off & on in real life that they real feeling were coming out in m/m but m/m were the best and had the greasts line but was upset with season 3 but i loved micheal in the last espiod with telling maria how he loved her and always will and that she was the best thing that ever happed to him :D :lol:

[quote] from Antarian Chick
Have you guys noticed something... Watching the show, M&M interactions were the best in the first season, in the third I almost didn't believe in their feelings towards each other. Now, I know that a lot of blame in this department goes towards writers and directors, but I keep wondering...whether the true feelings between Brendan and Majandra aren't to blame a bit too. The sexual tension was so obvious in the beginning, but in the end there was only the tension what's left...
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

I did absolutely adore Michael's farewell speech. It was just sooo him! :D
Sologirl102
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Sologirl102 »

the chemistry worked because basically Majandra Delfino asked JK not to make Brendan her boyfriend on the show, if Maria got one. JK, in one of his early (wise) decisions, obviously saw something there. And the chemistry came over on and off camera.
Magic Mushroom Omelets. You know what I'm talking about.

"Do it, or I'll snap your neck, pour jelly on your body, and pray to the GODS OF JELLY... to BURN YOUR SOUL in A JELLY LIKE HELL! Now GET THE JELLY!" - Dane Cook
(Sorry, I was watching Comedy Central)
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

I know they were supposedlt together by the end of season three, but I can't help but notice that things looked strained between the two. :D
FEHRIAN
Enthusiastic Roswellian

FAVE CANDY KISS!!!

Post by FEHRIAN »

i am a HUGE HUGE CANDY FAN & i definitely think the HEATWAVE kiss was the best. it was most definitely the hottest & the most passionate.