Why just Candy?

Michael and Maria fighting/making up do it for you? Then enter the M&M Zone.

Moderators: Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

Stardance
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Why just Candy?

Post by Stardance »

I can't help but wonder if because readers are so intrested in just Candy fics that they can't find or won't read others. Many CC stories also center on M&M. I mean I love Candy, but I was a dreamer the first time. I still am, but M&M's have so much too. I think I just wish the every couple could get the spot light. Sorry guys its late and I am lossing my mind slowly but surely. Keep up the good work.
Stardance
P.S. I believe the reason other couples get focused on more is the "What if?" factor. What if A/I. What if K/T. What if there never was M/T, just M/L. I honestly think that Micheal and Maria had the strongest relationship.

Post by Guest »

Hey Stardance!! :)

I've never been and will never be a dreamer, that's why I don't read very many CC fics because they usually focus on Max & Liz above all other couples. Not all of them, but most of them. Which is understandable because most of the people on this board are dreamers. I don't mind CC fics that focus on everybody equally but unfortunately I haven't found many of them. That why I usually stick to Candy boards and strictly Candy fics (I don't come over here very often). And the 'what if?' factor you were talking about.... I liked the Alex/Isabel relationship (I loved Alex I wish he wouldn't have died :( ) and I liked the idea of Kyle/Tess very much. (Yes I am one of those people who actually liked Tess.... at least before Departure). And the thing about Michael & Maria having the strongest relationship.... well I'm a Candygirl so of course I think they did, it's kind of a given.

Well, I have to go now because I'm kinda sleepy and my words are starting to not make any sense, so I hope I understood your post correctly and I hope I didn't offend anyone or anything.....
LovinGuerin2Much
Addicted Roswellian

Hey Crazy Kate & Stardance

Post by LovinGuerin2Much »

I completly agree with both of u, the what if factor is big, and i do read fics that have all of them but its given that it will have more of Max and Liz then anyone else, and Kate i put up in the candy fics part of this, 4 or 5 fics that are M & M , cause thats what i like to read, and i also think that they had a very strong relationship bumpy but hello at least Michael never got someone else pregant u know, but if either of u can be so nice as to suggest where i can find some Candy fics that are long, not just one or 2 pages i'd be super grateful..... :D

Post by Guest »

LovinGuerin2much- Here are some sites with Candy fics. :D

Roswell Desert Skies- http://www.roswelldesertskies.com/mm.html

Belit's Planet- http://www.belit.net/

Candy Is Dandy- http://p205.ezboard.com/bcandyisdandy
LovinGuerin2Much
Addicted Roswellian

:)

Thank u Kate, for the websites, i just finished reading Hawk and handsaw by Doc Paul.. i got it off desert skies... again thanks :D
baby_bre
Addicted Roswellian

Post by baby_bre »

I am a candy above all else... I am not and will never be a Dreamer... I like CC fics, but like others have stated it is extremely difficult to find a CC fic that is equally centered around all the couples, because (at least on this board and a few others) most of the "CC" fics revolve around the dreamer couple with tiny bits and pieces of other couples.. but anyways.. that's just my two cents.
LovinGuerin2Much
Addicted Roswellian

Hey Guys

Delete ..oops
Last edited by LovinGuerin2Much on Sun Oct 02, 2005 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest »

LovinGuerin2much- I've read Hawk And A Handsaw, and I loved it. Very dark but great story. Doc's my favorite writer. :)

And I'm off to read your story now......
AlexEvans
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by AlexEvans »

I usually avoid allegedly CC fics because I've been burned a few times and I get depressed when something is labelled CC and then it's M/L, M/M, and some evil guy has stolen my Isabel...

Anyway, it's really hard to do all four (counting K/T) couples justice in one fic. I write Gazer, I sometimes make M/M or K/T the shared focus but I know I can't squeeze four couples into one fic and do something meaningful with all of them.

Anyway, there's still lots of Candy fic I haven't read, and M/M fics I find are usually good.

~Brian
The Observatory

Please visit the home of Alex and Isabel.
Crashdown_51
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Crashdown_51 »

Hi there. I have a Candy Fic, it's my first one, kinda dark, and mysterious from what my FBers are saying.

"The Vanished"

<center>Image
***Click on banner to get to my author's page***</center>